Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which NA characters will get made?

Hybrid View

Which NA characters will get made?

With th e announcement that not all NA charcters will be made, it has me thinking...will we see characters lime Sebrien, Mara, or Crita, who I feel are important to the series but never had figures, or will we only see a select few from the toyline? I can't help but be a tad upset we wont get every vintage figure updated, as that was what attracted me to the line to begin with. The idea we would have all three vintage toylines recreated in the same scale. If they had a vintage figure we were to get a new counterpart. These concept charcter slots could have gone to NA characters.
    Good Journey
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Among vintage figures, I hope that Flogg, Hydron and NA Skeletor get made. I think that characters like Mara, Sebrian or Crita are important enough in the NA cartoon to deserve a figure in MOTUC. As for the concept characters, I hope that Darius gets made. He was pretty important in some comic books and was meant to be the leader of the Galactic Guardians in the vintage line (he was even shown on some of the toys backcards).
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Imp / Vultak / Hunga
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Snappy Threader
    I figure the "for sures" are Darius, Flogg, Hydron, Skeletor and Lizorr......Mara and Crita I think depend on how well future POP gals sell in my opinion. Hard to say since they said they would try all POP but then you pit Perfuma up against Crita or Mara........I think Perfuma would lose. Just my opinion......dont hate me.

The bare minimum that I think need to get made, in order of importance for me:

Tuskador
    Flogg
    Master Sebrian
    Hydron
    NA Skeletor
    Mara
    Darius
    Crita

I'm not really expecting 8 slots to be taken up by NA characters, though, unfortunately

I'd really love for them all to get made, but as long as we see Hydron, Flogg, Darius, Sebrian, Mara, and the 2 toon versions of Skeletor, I'll survive. Drissi would be swell; I adore her.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd really love for them all to get made, but as long as we see Hydron, Flogg, Darius, Sebrian, Mara, and the 2 toon versions of Skeletor, I'll survive. Drissi would be swell; I adore her.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Snappy Threader
    I forgot about Drissi...I figure we will see at least one of the Drissi/Mara/Crita bunch.

Its not that they wont get made but at the end of the road map outlining 2014-15 some wont make the cut. Not to say that we cant get them in 2016, I think there will be enough interest in the line in the line still to carry on for at least another 2 to 3 years. There are alot of compleatist out there and alot of people that are all in, no matter what they make. That being said Characters like Mara, Master Sebrian, Crita, and Darius i fell have a very good chance of being made, as well as Hydron, Tuskador (both have trademarks). Sagitar is a hugely popular character with the fans and Spinwit is a preatty easy character to remake, and was heavily used in the cartoon series. The ones i worried about not making the cut would be Nocturna, Vizar, Kayo, and Artilla. They were the least used and although most are easy to remake using existing parts (except Artilla), just dont think the fan demand really stands behind them.
    Now the mutants are a different story. The Mutants are more Visually appealing and different enough, and so far the the ones made have been popular, so i have a feeling all the mutants will be made. I dont think any variants from NA will show up, which i am fine with, although I would like to see character like Cyrstollar and UK Hoove, or Cruncher, He-slave, and Maxis and Zark, but that wont happen anytime soon, but I predict that the mutants will stand complete.

so in Conclusion the one i think will be lacking are Kayo, Nocturna, Vizar (and Detector), Artilla, and Drissi and Caz. My Prediction

I certainly hope that Master Sebrian gets made. He was so important to the cartoon and now that they have the rights to make him, I hope that they do so.

For me, I want as many of the NA characters as possible. I'm not keen on the variants, but there should be a representation of nearly every important character and/or figure.

Heroic Warrior
    I hope for Darius and the NA mutants...All of them!

I want them all and I hope the line is strong enough to continue beyond 2015 so we can get them all but...

Between now and the end of 2015 this is what I would expect to see:

For sure Hydron and Flogg and most likely NA Skeletor.

After that I would say the next most likely would be Darius, Master Serbian, Critta, and Mara but I kind of doubt we would get Critta and Mara in 2014 or 2015 because there will be a lot of female figures already coming out those two years. I personally have no problem with them doing so many females, but I doubt it would happen. So I would guess we have to hope for a 2016 line up if we want Mara and Critta.

Of course we still have to finish out 2013 and I honestly think we'll see at least one more vintage NA revealed for this year. I'm hoping it will be someone like Tuskador so we can get at least one more non major NA character before 2016.
    Classics won't feel complete unless ALL vintage MOTU POP & NA are included
    TOP 35 WANTS
    MOTU:TungLashor/Gwildor/Dragstor/Saurod/Ninjor
    POP:Angella/Mermista/Peekablue/Perfuma
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/Andros/Hoove
    FILMATION: DreeElle/Imp/Montork/Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque
    MISC:Lodar/Veena/Miro/Delora/Hawke/OOLarr/Prahvus/Dare/EvilSeed

Still confident nearly all will get made. Hopefully people will snap up the likes of Kayo and Nocturna when there's nothing else on the horizon.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Still confident nearly all will get made. Hopefully people will snap up the likes of Kayo and Nocturna when there's nothing else on the horizon.
    I am hoping this too, because I want Nocturna and Vizar......well and Lizorr (though I think he will be a shoe in).

I would support a mini sub for NA. I really wonder how many are in his roadmap, and how many are left up to 2016, and beyond. I think if they somehow pulled off the rights to the 87 film, 2016 could be there to finish up NA and send out the movie figures we would need/want.
    Good Journey

I personally would like to see all vintage NA characters represented, along with the usual suspects, Sebrien, Mara, Darius, and Crita, as well as the Scientists, Kaz and Drissi, and Andros (sp?)...the evil warrior at the beginning of the first episode, lol, I really just literally want almost anything...
    Good Journey

Remember Tuskador, Hydron and Darius all have trademarks, so im thinking they are coming up, but that always hasnt been the case

Maybe if we demand it enough, it will happen. We already know all POP and Vintage will make it. Time to support NA, so everyone has their complete collection, and MOTUC can be the greatest MOTU line.
    Good Journey

My top NA wants are:

1) Crita
    2) Flogg
    3) Quakke
    4) Tuskador
    5) Kayo
    6) NA Skeletor 1.0
    7) NA Sorceress (mini-comic version)
    8) Mara
    9) Hydron
    10) Master Sebrian
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

We can't forget about Hank Rappa

Hopefully Scott reads this thread, and sees there is fans out there, a think a mini sub would be great. Honestly for my collection to be complete the line needs to go through 2017, lol, but that's unrealistic lol
    Good Journey

Not to spoil the party, but I don't think 50+ posts in this thread says anything about demand for a NA subline. The official .ORG fan poll had 1,400+ responses and NA was the least popular faction of the main 4:

How important is She-Ra: Princess of Power in the Masters of the Universe Classics line?
    48% Absolutely required
    16% Very important
    13% Important
    13% Somewhat important
    10% Not important

How important is New Adventures of He-Man in the Masters of the Universe Classics line?
    28% Not important
    21% Somewhat important
    20% Absolutely required
    17% Important
    14% Very important

How important is 200x (2002 toy relaunch / Mike Young Productions cartoon) in the Masters of the Universe Classics line?
    30% Absolutely required
    22% Very important
    21% Important
    15% Somewhat important
    12% Not important

How important is Filmation in the Masters of the Universe Classics line?
    54% Absolutely required
    20% Very important
    14% Important
    9% Somewhat important
    3% Not important

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I want all of them made, but My Top 10 NA figures are:

1) Hydron
    2) Flogg
    3) NA Skeletor
    4) Master Sebrian
    5) Sagitar
    6) Quakke
    7) Tuskador
    8) Mara
    9) Butthead
    10) Kayo
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

I want them all - everyone who had a figure in the vintage NA line with elements from their cartoon designs mixed in (Sagitar's visor, Spinwit's cartoon color scheme, Artilla's complete design from the the cartoon), Master Sebrian, Mara, Crita, Drissi, Meliac, Grot, He-Slave, Disks of Doom Skeletor, Grr, Darius. I just want to keep buying figures for this line. I'll be sad when they aren't putting any out. This line is a true joy for me to collect.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I've seen people mention Andros for me I think he and Goatman should be one and the same, mattel should pack in two heads one book head and the other the NA head.

Actually I might even ask that question on the next Q&A

Nahh they'll make at least hydron, na he-man, sagittar , nocturna, kayo, staghorn, butthead (perhaps?)

anyway I'd buy them all, they're part of the MOTU 's legacy after all

not particularly keen towars prototypes characters such as mara, darius or that made an appeareance in the cartoon, I for example not supporting Crita to get made, she's a very generic evil witch but lame and never had an appeal to me.

Filmation need priority (scorpia, sea hawk, strong arm, imp, huntara )
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

will get made? who can know?

but all the toy characters should get an update (not counting variants) and include original version crita and later season mara.

and i guess this darius guy. but i know nothing of him. theoretically not opposed.