Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which NA characters will get made?

Which NA characters will get made?

With th e announcement that not all NA charcters will be made, it has me thinking...will we see characters lime Sebrien, Mara, or Crita, who I feel are important to the series but never had figures, or will we only see a select few from the toyline? I can't help but be a tad upset we wont get every vintage figure updated, as that was what attracted me to the line to begin with. The idea we would have all three vintage toylines recreated in the same scale. If they had a vintage figure we were to get a new counterpart. These concept charcter slots could have gone to NA characters.
    Good Journey
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Among vintage figures, I hope that Flogg, Hydron and NA Skeletor get made. I think that characters like Mara, Sebrian or Crita are important enough in the NA cartoon to deserve a figure in MOTUC. As for the concept characters, I hope that Darius gets made. He was pretty important in some comic books and was meant to be the leader of the Galactic Guardians in the vintage line (he was even shown on some of the toys backcards).
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Snappy Threader
    I figure the "for sures" are Darius, Flogg, Hydron, Skeletor and Lizorr......Mara and Crita I think depend on how well future POP gals sell in my opinion. Hard to say since they said they would try all POP but then you pit Perfuma up against Crita or Mara........I think Perfuma would lose. Just my opinion......dont hate me.

The bare minimum that I think need to get made, in order of importance for me:

Tuskador
    Flogg
    Master Sebrian
    Hydron
    NA Skeletor
    Mara
    Darius
    Crita

I'm not really expecting 8 slots to be taken up by NA characters, though, unfortunately

I'd really love for them all to get made, but as long as we see Hydron, Flogg, Darius, Sebrian, Mara, and the 2 toon versions of Skeletor, I'll survive. Drissi would be swell; I adore her.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd really love for them all to get made, but as long as we see Hydron, Flogg, Darius, Sebrian, Mara, and the 2 toon versions of Skeletor, I'll survive. Drissi would be swell; I adore her.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    I forgot about Drissi...I figure we will see at least one of the Drissi/Mara/Crita bunch.

Still confident nearly all will get made. Hopefully people will snap up the likes of Kayo and Nocturna when there's nothing else on the horizon.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Its not that they wont get made but at the end of the road map outlining 2014-15 some wont make the cut. Not to say that we cant get them in 2016, I think there will be enough interest in the line in the line still to carry on for at least another 2 to 3 years. There are alot of compleatist out there and alot of people that are all in, no matter what they make. That being said Characters like Mara, Master Sebrian, Crita, and Darius i fell have a very good chance of being made, as well as Hydron, Tuskador (both have trademarks). Sagitar is a hugely popular character with the fans and Spinwit is a preatty easy character to remake, and was heavily used in the cartoon series. The ones i worried about not making the cut would be Nocturna, Vizar, Kayo, and Artilla. They were the least used and although most are easy to remake using existing parts (except Artilla), just dont think the fan demand really stands behind them.
    Now the mutants are a different story. The Mutants are more Visually appealing and different enough, and so far the the ones made have been popular, so i have a feeling all the mutants will be made. I dont think any variants from NA will show up, which i am fine with, although I would like to see character like Cyrstollar and UK Hoove, or Cruncher, He-slave, and Maxis and Zark, but that wont happen anytime soon, but I predict that the mutants will stand complete.

so in Conclusion the one i think will be lacking are Kayo, Nocturna, Vizar (and Detector), Artilla, and Drissi and Caz. My Prediction

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Still confident nearly all will get made. Hopefully people will snap up the likes of Kayo and Nocturna when there's nothing else on the horizon.
    I am hoping this too, because I want Nocturna and Vizar......well and Lizorr (though I think he will be a shoe in).

I certainly hope that Master Sebrian gets made. He was so important to the cartoon and now that they have the rights to make him, I hope that they do so.

For me, I want as many of the NA characters as possible. I'm not keen on the variants, but there should be a representation of nearly every important character and/or figure.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I certainly hope that Master Sebrian gets made. He was so important to the cartoon and now that they have the rights to make him, I hope that they do so.

For me, I want as many of the NA characters as possible. I'm not keen on the variants, but there should be a representation of nearly every important character and/or figure.
    I agree they all deserve a spot. The recent polls though show that NA isn't "absolutely required" in Classics like POP and Filmation.....so idk what will happen.

I feel the lack of support for NA in public polls will mean that we get only these three...

1) NA Skeletor
    2) Hydron
    3) Flogg

However, I would hope that we would get...

4) NA Sorceress (Ideally some way to make her look like the cartoon or the mini-comic versions.)
    5) Crita
    6) Drissi
    7) Spinwit
    8) Mara
    9) NA Teela
    10) Sagitar
    11) Tuskador
    12) Darius

My hope is that the voting public will warm to these guys after we've burned through even more of the core characters in 2013.

Snappy Threader
    I agree snakeeyes, once we get through another year of characters, people may scream loudly wanting some of the lessor NA characters as opposed to getting "Prototype Pierre" and "Laser Light Spector" and stuff.

I'd like to see a Sagitar for sure but i would like them to give him the hairy beast arms and chest because him being smooth doesn't seem right IMO. I just think he should be more beast like if people are going to ride him. Besides him Lizorr needs to be made as well.

No one ever asks for Hoove. He was one of the main henchmen in the cartoon series, and appeared in almost all of the earlier episodes. I'd much rather have him than Darius, Mara, Crita, Sebrian, etc.

I have no idea who we'll actually end up getting, but my hopes are that the following make their way to my shelves before the line is kaput:
    Sagitar
    Quakke
    Flogg
    Crita
    Mara
    Darius
    Hydron
    Artilla
    Tuskador
    Spinwit
    Lizorr
    Butthead
    Hoove
    and a New Adventures Skeletor, of course
    ...hope that's not expecting too much!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    As much as I like NA, my hopes are not high. It is on the low end of the totem poll in the MOTUC world. The only figures that I feel are just about guaranteed is Flogg and Hydron, and Flogg may need to use the Trap Jaw legs just to make that cut.

Otherwise. NA Skeletor has a good chance if they do a variant slot in 2014, just because so far they have followed a trend of releasing one variant after the other (Battle arnor versions, TP He-Man and Db Skeletor, etc). I'm not sure how the slots will be planned yet though.

Otherwise I think that any other NA figure is a miracle. Based on polls and rumors, I think that Crita has a fairly good chance of being made, possibly even over vintage NA figures.

I agree that it seems more likely that Space Mutants would be made over Galactic Protectors.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Such a shame the lack of support for the NA heroes I for one would love to read all the bios of the lesser known characters. Hope we see a least one more galactic protector before the year is out.

It'll be a crime if we don't get NA Skeletor and Flogg.

I can live without anymore Galactic Protectors, but wouldn't say no to them, however they would not be in exchange for Mutants.
    Bad guy wise (apart from the big two) i'd like to see Crita, Hoove (who I think the Four Hoursemen would smash out of the park) and Lizorr.
    Deep down I really want at least two versions of Skeletor, one regular and one Discs of Doom style.

Heroic Warrior
    Unfortunately the only one I really care to get is Lizorr (A Four Horsemen version would be amazing!) and I doubt he gets made. Although I'm not saying I won't take others as the ones we've gotten have been excellent.

I'm down for all of them (especially the mutants!), but realistically I say Flogg and Hydron are the two definites. I hope for more because I like the way these designs translate into MOTUC, but I always expect the worst and hope for the best with action figure lines.

Flogg and Hydron are done deals, IMO. NA Skeletor is also a given. TBH, the rest of the characters are up in the air. I truly have no idea.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    The only ones that I kinda want are Flogg, Lizzor, and Quakke. I feel like they would make great MOTUC figures. The rest are mostly boring and/or ridiculous. And I'll take an NA Skeletor too.

I like the Space Mutants...that's about it.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Out of the existing characters from the show, these are the main characters left to be made.

Hydron
    Sagitar
    NA Skeletor
    Flogg

Darius and Mara are high in some lists. Crita is the main Jetlag character that fans want made.

1. New Adventures Skeletor
    2. Hydron
    3. Flogg
    4. Mara
    5. Master Sebrian
    6. Crita
    7. Sagitar
    8. Butthead
    9. Staghorn
    10. The Scientist (just so I can hear the pains and rants :P)
    Last edited by Gundam_Warrior; March 6, 2013 at 06:56pm.