Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which NA characters will get made?

1. Hoove
    2. Drissi
    3. Flogg
    4. NA Skeletor
    5. Hydron
    6. Drissi
    7. Crita
    8. Kayo
    9. Lizorr
    10. Vizar

These would be my top 10.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 10.18.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

I think Mara could work as a traveling exclusive, since she could be a low tool using BG Teela's buck.

NA Skeletor
    Hydron
    Flogg
    Crita
    Mara

I would love all but more than any I want Flogg, Darius, Hydron and Quake.

Heroic Warrior
    I think what TG meant is that we won't see NA variants, and they're going to do their best to get every vintage NA figure out there. Whether this includes Mara and Darius, even though they were sculpted, I'm not sure on.

I dont care for crita, mara and master sebrian, give me kayo, artilla, sagitar and lizzor. I'll be fine without a Na skeletor too.

NA Skeletor
    Hydron
    Flogg
    Mara
    Crita
    Darius
    Spinwit

A big fan of Slush Head
    It's not fair that we are not going to get all of them. I would have sacrificed the Vykrons,the Demo-mans, the Fighting foe men etc for characters like Tuskador, Spinwitt and Quakke.
    They deserve to have figures, unlike the others imo.

I hope we get:

Hydron
    Mara
    Tuskador
    Sagitar
    Sebrian
    NA Skeletor
    Flogg
    Critta
    Darius
    Spinwitt
    Quakke

But to be honest I want them all.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I want them all, too.

But if I have to choose, I would like to see these figures:

- Hydron
    - NA Skeletor
    - Lizorr
    - Sagitar
    - Flogg
    - Mara
    - Sebrian
    - Crita
    - Darius
    "A female He-Man. Ooh oh. This is the worst day of my life."

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    There really aren't any I wouldn't want - but I think the only ones we can probably bank on appearing in the line with any kind of certainty are Hydron, Flogg, and N.A. Skeletor.

Personally, I'll be satisfied with those three, but certainly would love Mara, Kayo and Quakke.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

i really hope we see them all but would really be upset without

Hydron
    Flogg
    Crita
    Mara
    Master Sebrian
    Sagitar
    Quakke
    Tuskador
    Darius
    Lizzor
    Hoove
    Spinwit
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Many fans want Critta and Mara. Critta was beating out many others to be #8 in a voting thread I have going for the most wanted women in MOTUC....
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I need Kayo, Crita, Drissi, and Hoove. ...and Crystoll. I'll take anyone NA, at least most of the regular size figures.

Anyway I figure the givens (in bold):

Flogg, Hydron - Both are faction leaders, big players

NA Skeletor - Variants are off the table temporarily but I see them making an exception for him.

Darius, Mara - were prototypes, that increases their chances

Crita - very popular character from the 'toon.

After that, everyone else has something holding them back.

Sebrian - needs a thinner buck
    Drissi - probably not popular enough
    Sagitar - unique oversized tool with no reuse
    Kayo, Nocturna, Vizar, Spinwit, Tuskador - mostly easy parts reuse, popularity in doubt
    Lizzor, Quakke, Staghorn, Butthead - some parts reuse, popularity is lower than the other mutants
    Hoove, Artilla - lots of new tooling, might share some parts with Multi-Bot
    Crystoll - concept, unique, probably no chance in hell

... and then there's the debate whether or not Quakke and Tuskador would be larger oversized figures like Ram Man.

Anyway, I'd hope to see everyone on this list at some point, but I have my doubts.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I expect us to get a max of 4 at this point:

NA Skeletor
    Hydron
    Flogg
    Sagitar

As far as anything more than the vintage NA figures go, I would also like Darius, Mara and Crita.

This really bums me out, because one of the reasons I collected this line in the first place was I think it's awesome to get updates of the NA figures worked into a new complete history. And the 4H have been knocking these out of the park!

My biggest hope if the line ever ends is for Mattel to tackle the remaining NA figures as con exclusives. I would take them any way I can get them to finish the NA faction!

Man............... the horsemen are sculpting these bad boys make as much as can be!!! I never liked the series back then but AM LOVING the figures FOR SURE right now!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Heroic Warrior
    I hope for Darius and the NA mutants...All of them!

I want them all and I hope the line is strong enough to continue beyond 2015 so we can get them all but...

Between now and the end of 2015 this is what I would expect to see:

For sure Hydron and Flogg and most likely NA Skeletor.

After that I would say the next most likely would be Darius, Master Serbian, Critta, and Mara but I kind of doubt we would get Critta and Mara in 2014 or 2015 because there will be a lot of female figures already coming out those two years. I personally have no problem with them doing so many females, but I doubt it would happen. So I would guess we have to hope for a 2016 line up if we want Mara and Critta.

Of course we still have to finish out 2013 and I honestly think we'll see at least one more vintage NA revealed for this year. I'm hoping it will be someone like Tuskador so we can get at least one more non major NA character before 2016.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita/Malektha
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    I want them all and I hope the line is strong enough to continue beyond 2015 so we can get them all but...
    I share this sentiment exactly. I think we can keep going past 2015 for a bit more.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Although I want most, if not all of the mutants, and Tuskadorr and Sagitar, I honestly only see NA SKeletor, Hydron, and Flogg getting made. I would love to see the prototypes and some from the cartoon but i dont have much hope.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior Fearless Arriflex's Avatar
    I'm a huge supporter and I will try to elaborate on my predictions. So here is my list, sorted from guarenteed to probably not.

1. Hydron

(he is hinted at by ToyGuru many times, essential good guy, unique design, must-have, probably the next NA we see)

2. Flogg
    (essential key player from NA, absolutely needs to be done in MOTUC)

3. NA Skeletor
    (after the release of NA He-Man, it is only a question of time until we will see the NA counterpart of him, but please without the cartoon red eyeballs)

4. Crita
    5. Master Serbian
    (4 & 5 are the most important NA-cartoon-only characters. Both really has to be immortalized in plastic already. Think they will come. Sooner or later)

6. Sagitar
    (fan-demanded B-lister with sensational design. Keep in mind that the create-a-character contest was flooded by Minotaurus-like characters. They know, people want him, and I believe and hope, they will get to this unique figure. MOTUC Sagitar will be phenomenal!)

7. Darius
    (Important character, concept character, maybe an exclusive? I'm sure they will find a way to release a MOTUC Darius)

8. Artilla
    (this is what MOTUC is for: A nice concept which would make a fantastic figure by blending toy- and cartoon-influences. Often mentioned by Scott, unique design, one of the bad guys I see happening)

9. Tuskador
    (one of my personal favorites. A buddy for Snout-Spout and maybe a great re-use of that Ram-Man buck? I will root for this figure until MOTUC ends)

10. Quakke
    (just imagine the 4Horsemen having their fun with this character. Please don't let this chance pass. I predict them to sneak one of these unique mutants in their schedule once in a while)

11. Mara
    (another key cartoon gal, that maybe and hopefully makes the cut)

12. Staghorn

(just imagine that head sculpt the 4H could pull off... man!)

13. Kayo
    (one of the more memorable heroes in this line)

14. Butthead
    (another bad guy that will fit the MOTUC style beautifully)

15. Spinwit
    (a key cartoon good guy, that looks a little bland compared to Icarius, but would make a good party reuse figure)

16. Hoove
    (strange looking bad guy, if someone of the 4H is in love with his design, his chances might go up)

17. Nocturna
    (I'd like to see him made in MOTUC because of his rather unique color sheme, but chances might be low we see him)

18. Vizar
    (pretty bland, TriKlops-esque design. I don't see him happening to be honest, but I hope for all those folks who want him)

19. Drissi
    (I think she really should be made, but after the roadmap-change, I think chances are pretty slim for this third cartoon girl - especially because with all the POP gals that needs to be made)

20. The Scientists
    (pretty unlikely, but you never know with Scott's humor)

Otherwise:

21. Lizorr
    22. Besquita
    23. Meliac
    24. Crystoll
    25. Aquata

I think more NA variants like Teela or Sorceress are highliy unlikely.
    MOTUC Most Wanted:
    Sagitar - Tuskador - Saurod - Mermista - The Crimson Fury - Entrapta - Kittrina - Artilla - Sssqueeze - Garth - Vultak - Dylamug - Lodar - Ninjor - Admiral Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    I really want to see that happening. I think that the lack of support for New Adventures characters in some polls isn't because of many people don't want the figures getting made; is because they prefer figures from other eras before. If the line ends before we get all NA figures I hope that Mattel make a Sub or a Mini Sub for NA figures. By the way the NA characters I want are:

Galactic Protectors:
    1.Hydron
    2.Kayo
    3.Vizar
    4.Nocturna
    5.Tuskador
    6.Artilla
    7.Spinwit
    8.Darius (Prototype)
    9.Mara (with Toga and Prototype version)
    10.Glactimytes
    11. Detector (Regular character on UK and Germany Comics.... I think..)
    12. Master Serbian
    13. Drissy
    14. Caz
    15. NA Sorcerers (Comic and Cartoon versions)
    16. NA Teela
    17. The Scientists (yes, you read that right!) A little annoying characters but part of the story.
    18.Sagitar

Mutants:
    1.NA Skeletor (Toy version and season two cartoon version)
    2. Flogg
    3.Lizorr
    4.Hoove
    5.Quakke
    6.Butthead
    7.Staghorn
    8. Cleanons
    9.Crystoll ( Also a regular character on UK and Germany Comics.... I think..)
    10.Concept Hoove
    11. Crita (both versions)
    12. Mutant Troopers
    13. He-Slave

May be my list is a little unrealistic but I want as many NA characters as possible. If the line ends before we got those characters I'll customize some of them.
    Last edited by Lord of Caos; March 6, 2013 at 10:55pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I thought Artilla was one of the good guys?

Although I personally don't want them, I totally expect Flogg and Hydron to be made. Hydron will be an odd looking figure on the MOTUC shelf, he looks more like a G.I. Joe character who is brought in for the "water" episodes.

I do want and hope we get Crita and Mara.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Heroic Warrior
    The key people I feel I need are:
    Hydron
    Flogg
    Master Sebrian
    Sagitar
    NA Skeletor

If we got all of those I would feel the bare minimum was met. (This is probably because these were the characters I had/wanted when I was younger.)

There are a lot more characters I would want to see made though! I feel NA always gets the shaft in poles because it was the "tail end" of the original He-Man so it's less known then the other two lines. I admit, I had WAAAAY more He-Man and She-Ra stuff then I did NA He-Man. I would 100% support a mini-sub of NA characters like we're getting for Filmation. (I'd pretty much anything that helps us get more of the vintage lines.)

Might be time to start rallying support for a separate NA sub in 2015! I want to see all the vintage figures get made, as well as the key characters from the cartoon.