View Poll Results: After Flogg which mutants are most wanted?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hoove

74 39.15%
  • Lizzor

87 46.03%
  • Crita

109 57.67%
  • Staghorn

53 28.04%
  • Quakke

79 41.80%
  • Butthead

46 24.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Space Mutants who are the most wanted?

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Well, definitely Crita but I want all of 'em as well.

Are those the only ones left in the New Mutants?
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

who is going to make the All Star Years?
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Sadly, other than Flogg, I don't see any making it.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    Are those the only ones left in the New Mutants?
    No, none of these polls is anywhere near exhaustive. There's also Crystoll, and the Mutant Troopers. And Felka, Dreadator, Meliac, Grrr, the Gleanons, Ana-Droids, Andros, Remlin, Dagar... Not to mention the variants (Disks of Doom Skeletor, Queen Crita, Too Tall Hoove, He-Slave...) or the non-figure items (Nordor, Shuttle Pod, Terrotread, Doomcopter...).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    No, none of these polls is anywhere near exhaustive. There's also Crystoll, and the Mutant Troopers. And Felka, Dreadator, Meliac, Grrr, the Gleanons, Ana-Droids, Andros, Remlin, Dagar... Not to mention the variants (Disks of Doom Skeletor, Queen Crita, Too Tall Hoove, He-Slave...) or the non-figure items (Nordor, Shuttle Pod, Terrotread, Doomcopter...).
    When the line is winding down why should we make a list of 30+ characters to vote for. Especially with a bunch that no one ever mentions wanting.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    When the line is winding down why should we make a list of 30+ characters to vote for. Especially with a bunch that no one ever mentions wanting.
    You opened up this poll supposedly to find out which remaining Space Mutants are the most wanted, but left half of them out because, you say, "no one" ever mentions them? Since, apparently, you already know what people's wants are, why make a poll to find out in the first place? This website (fortunately) doesn't severely limit the number of available options per poll (there are polls out there with some three dozen options), so there's no good reason not to include all the characters from this faction in the poll and let voters choose by themselves—otherwise, you're swaying the results by making your own pre-choice of options.

BTW, characters like Crystoll, Dreadator and the Mutant Troopers have their own support threads, and I, for one, would prefer Crystoll over Staghorn or Butthead if push came to shove.

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Rather than attacking me why don't you create your own poll than. I went with the remaining vintage characters that were released in the line and Crita who tops pretty well every NA poll and places highly in all the MOST Wanted threads as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Rather than attacking me why don't you create your own poll than. I went with the remaining vintage characters that were released in the line and Crita who tops pretty well every NA poll and places highly in all the MOST Wanted threads as well.
    It is forbidden to open duplicate threads. So once a poll has been placed for some question, other people are not allowed to post another poll asking the same question again. And so, by opening this poll (plus a whole set of similar others), you took the responsibility to do it right.

And I'm not "attacking" you, I'm simply pointing out something that should have been obvious to you in the first place: If one restricts the characters others may vote for (and not even includes the option "Other"), when there's no compelling reason not to make all options available, then one is effectively imposing their own character selection instead of allowing voters to choose by themselves.

I'd love a figure of Ambros to go with the evil warriors though he is very similar to Goat Man, so it would be cool if in Goat Mans bios they use Ambros as his real name.
    Last edited by Rodster6; April 17, 2014 at 07:45pm.

Cambro was the giant in Filmation same model also used the for the Tingler!

I am sad for Staghorn's poor showing. He is one of my must haves. what's not to love about a fat, grumpy, one eyed, filthly looking, purple pirate?
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Wouldn't mind having them all, but Quakke, Lizzor, and Crita are at the top of my list, after Flogg of course.

I want them all. ALL! Even the characters that never got figures. I need them. NEED THEM.

Crita by far. Not only to have another evil female warrior, but I'm dying to see what they do with her in the bios.

Come on Crita I really hope we see her soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I voted for all of them.

My most wanted is Hoove.
    Man after my own heart.
    ~~~~~~~~ abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards ~~~~~~~~~

In order of most wanted to least:

Quakke
    Hoove
    Lizzor
    Critta
    Staghorn
    Butthead

Oh and I'd love a two pack of Mutant troopers!

I think it's fair enough the poster only included the main characters in the poll rather than dilute it with obscure ones. I'm a big NA fan and will take mostly anything I can get but as it isn't the most popular part of MOTU I don't see the point worrying about lesser known and wanted characters from NA just yet. Lets get all the main ones first!
    Last edited by Rodster6; April 18, 2014 at 09:13am.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    In order of most wanted to least:

Quakke
    Hoove
    Lizzor
    Critta
    Staghorn
    Butthead

Oh and I'd love a two pack of Mutant troopers!

I think it's fair enough the poster only included the main characters in the poll rather than dilute it with obscure ones. I'm a big NA fan and will take mostly anything I can get but as it isn't the most popular part of MOTU I don't see the point worrying about lesser known and wanted characters from NA just yet. Lets get all the main ones first!
    That was exactly my thoughts. Thank you.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd take Em all, though I don't know a thing about them. They have great potential. Few good guys up there would be cool. Spinwit and vizar look cool.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    definitely want them all, oddly enough, except Crita and Mara

- - - Updated - - -

i want every single toy that was ever made

that excludes crita and mara, which i personally dismiss from my collection