View Poll Results: After Flogg which mutants are most wanted?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hoove

78 38.61%
  • Lizzor

91 45.05%
  • Crita

118 58.42%
  • Staghorn

56 27.72%
  • Quakke

83 41.09%
  • Butthead

50 24.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Space Mutants who are the most wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Lizorr, Lizorr, Lizorr....

I have never seen NA, but I have always like the way Lizorr looks..... and Crita...please forgive me, but what is the excitement over her? I am 100% unfamiliar with her character, though I see her in want lists all the time....just curious what makes her so wanted.....
    In the cartoon Crita was crafty and sneaky and the most clever and reliable of the Mutants even more so than Flogg. She also played kind of a flirtatious love interest with Skeletor and if the next season was to be produced would have followed Skeletor to Eternia which would have been really interesting to see the interactions with her & Evil-Lyn. Plus in my opinion each faction needs at least one female and Crita was just so cool on the cartoon.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    In the cartoon Crita was crafty and sneaky and the most clever and reliable of the Mutants even more so than Flogg. She also played kind of a flirtatious love interest with Skeletor and if the next season was to be produced would have followed Skeletor to Eternia which would have been really interesting to see the interactions with her & Evil-Lyn. Plus in my opinion each faction needs at least one female and Crita was just so cool on the cartoon.

Awesome! Thank you very much. Sounds pretty cool. I guess I need to break out the dvds....

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I voted Crita but I'll buy her only if she come with '80s backcombed hair!
    That's the only reason why I am fascinated with a NA figure!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Crita, Quakke, Staghorn and BH.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Heroic Warrior
    Hadda go look 'em up, too.
    Crita. Definitely need more chicks.

Also, I'd love to see them make the silvery techno-Sorceress from the NA comics. Wow! Might just have to make my own...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

A big fan of Slush Head
    I want them all!!
    But I voted for:
    Quakke
    Critta
    Hoove
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I voted for Quakke. It would be cool to see him as MotUC figure soon!

we MUST have a Crita made for NA MOTUC faction

I so agree Crita is my most wanted here but she needs to be in her dress not the Queen outfit as I absolutely hated that look. Now Mara I much prefer her warrior look over the toga but Crita has to be the dress.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    I went with Crita. Up until recently I had no idea who the character was, despite watching NA as a kid and now again as an adult. However, Skeletor needs his Evil Lyn, and with the real one off into the future, Crita fits the bill.

Heroic Warrior
    Before MOTUC, I wasn't sure I wanted any of them. But since Optikk, and the reveal of Karrati, I want them all.

I voted Crita (always need more taco). I imagine Lizorr would be awesome as well.

So glad to see Crita dominating this.

Quakke. !!! #1 most requested mutant
    Give me Staghorn & Butthead next..

Staghorn all the way! He is genuinly one of my most wanted in this line, not just from the NA characters. He has a real dirty old man feel to him, grotty, grimey and generally horrible. I think the 4HM would do an amazing job of turning him into something special in this toy line.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I voted Crita, Staghorn, Hoove but I would like all of them. I really think the 4HM would do wonders with BH, Quake and Lizzorr.

If/when Crita comes out - she has to be the 80 rock chick one with the big hair, I don't like the other outfit it seems too generic.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I chose Butthead. Awful name for a character but a cool design all the sign.

Sometimes you just can't have one without the other...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Crita and Hoove are at the very tip top, but I want 'em all!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    After Flogg who is probably my most wanted of the Space Mutants at the moment? Hmmm? My wants for Space Mutants is based on only design as I have no love for NA...

I'd love Quakke and Lizzor.

I'll take Hoove and Staghorn...I guess.

I could do without Crita and Butt-Head (unless he come in a 2 pack with Beavis).
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

the OP said after Flogg ? does that mean he's been confirmed as getting a figure ?

Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    the OP said after Flogg ? does that mean he's been confirmed as getting a figure ?
    No but with Flogg being the faction leader I figure he is a given to get to.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Critta

Beyond that it's pretty much a tie for who I want most.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Kinda cheated as I want them ALL!

More villains for He-man is a bigger playground for him!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I've watched about half of NA now, and Quakke and Staghorn are about my favorites, and are featured somewhat frequently. Forced to pick just one, I go with Quakke.

Lizorr for me...

Pretty much want all the mutants.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."