Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What POP figures do you think will be included in the 2014/2015 lines?

They better make ALL of the vintage pop especially after so many obscures such as stars sisters and netossa , this line has become an investement for us fans and we'll be willing to pay to have ALL of the core characters (as part of an exclusive club !)

I suppose no one believes glimmer, angella or kowl are in danger , I truly cant wait to see what 4H will do with entrapta, peekablue or mermista : just make a 3 pak glimmer + angella + kowl and we'll have spots for others vintage in 2014-2015, or a 2 pak "defenders of good" maybe with sweet bee + perfuma ?

and no way they' re not gonna make at least regular TOY DECO CATRA (have no desire for silly variants like shower power or scratchin) ! she really deserves a slot even as a travelling convention exclusive : dou you guys mind a 2 pack catra + clawdeen would a be a good choice ?
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Regardless of what Scott has said, I don't think we'll see all 10 remaining POP gals in 2014/15. There's likely to be 24 sub slots through that time and with 20+ vintage MOTU remaining in addition to the core NA characters, I just don't see 10/24 going to POP. There may be some additional POP Filmation to add though.
    I agree that it seems like a stretch, and yeah we'll have to play the wait and see game, but I think getting them all in 2014/2015 isn't that unreasonable if that's part of the goal. I know that our figures SKUs are supposedly getting cut next year, but I still think IF things go according to plan we'll get way more than 12 figures per year for 2014 and 2015. Think about it, this year we're getting at least 28 figures (20 in the main sub, 6 in Filmation, and at least 2 Convention figures). Even if Mattel management is going to cut the number of skus based on low 2013 sub sales I seriously doubt they'll cut us all the way from 28+ to only 12. I could be totally wrong and maybe they will cut it that much but my guess is we'll get al least 20 to 25 figures next year between the subs(s), cons, etc. If we were getting 20 figures per year that would give us 40 over the two years. With 40 spots you could easily fit in all the vintage POP and vintage MOTU remaining.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Angella/Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod/Multibot
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

Snappy Threader
    I think all, but for me...I want Glimmer, Angella, Kowl, Loo-Kee, Mermista, Madame Razz, Broom and Sweet Bee....the others.....while I want them, they aren't as important to me.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    I agree that it seems like a stretch, and yeah we'll have to play the wait and see game, but I think getting them all in 2014/2015 isn't that unreasonable if that's part of the goal. I know that our figures SKUs are supposedly getting cut next year, but I still think IF things go according to plan we'll get way more than 12 figures per year for 2014 and 2015. Think about it, this year we're getting at least 28 figures (20 in the main sub, 6 in Filmation, and at least 2 Convention figures). Even if Mattel management is going to cut the number of skus based on low 2013 sub sales I seriously doubt they'll cut us all the way from 28+ to only 12. I could be totally wrong and maybe they will cut it that much but my guess is we'll get al least 20 to 25 figures next year between the subs(s), cons, etc. If we were getting 20 figures per year that would give us 40 over the two years. With 40 spots you could easily fit in all the vintage POP and vintage MOTU remaining.
    That all makes a lot of sense when you put it like that!

anyone (non variant) from the original toyline.