Thread: Are "Realm of the C˛aws" heads compatible witht the MOTUC line?

Are "Realm of the C˛aws" heads compatible witht the MOTUC line?

I saw a custom and the head looked slightly too big for the motuc body but I know that head is actually the bigger in the line. Are the other feline heads good in size? What about the females?

thx
    Last edited by Delthaindia; March 17, 2013 at 04:33am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    I saw a custom and the head looked slightly too big for the motuc body but I know that head is actually the bigger in the line. Are the other feline heads good in size? What about the females?

thx
    no the hole for the ball socket on the realm of the claw head is too small, realm of the claw are some of the best figures ive ever seen , i wish they would make more characters , and you could drill the hole out to fit a motuc figure, it may not move the same, but the proportions would be fine,

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Yeah, Realm of the Claw was a great line and wish it could have been more. The property is in limbo after the creator Stan Winston died. I doubt it will ever continue. Search around a little because I have seen some custom MOTUC figures done with ROTC heads. They looked pretty good.
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!!: The death of a cherry picker. The continuing saga from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2012.

UPDATE: THE CUTTING BLOCK!!!: The cherry pickers are now dead. These changes brought to you from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2013.

Snappy Threader
    I would love to see some of these, does anyone have any pics or a link?