Thread: Guy trying to sell reproductions for $5200

Heroic Warrior

Guy trying to sell reproductions for $5200

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171003626428...84.m1438.l2649

This kind of stuff really bugs me. You can even see he just bought these recently in his buyer history. I always if we are going to see more and more of this type of stuff going on.

-Ryan

Definitely fake. Read the Q&A. Seller is a liar.

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    And why is the shipping so much when he is asking that price for them. Should've been free shipping if anything but yeah, I reported him
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I reported his dumba** too
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    poor guy... he is totally stupid...fu**** cheater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wow This guy is really, really stupid. You can still even see that he just bought these two items for $120 and they were clearly marked repro's!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, not the brightest guy in the World.

What I always love is the I can get this or that for these...

So J/O if you can why aren't you!

I go through this every year at the Cons when these hack resellers are always trying to inflate their prices to fans and collectors, and this is one of the many things that ruins it for all. Case in point: last year at the NYCC some resellers straight up were selling the TOD Sorceress for 50 dollars just booths away from Mattel where you could purchase her at 22.00 Now there was no shortage (until around Sunday but these 'business-men' had these prices already set since Thurs.) As an exhibitor I get in way before the doors open and with preview night and professional day, I see the prices offered to professionals before the general public make it in and the prices tags change. Now I understand to a fault that everyone needs to eat but not to the point where you make someone else starve. Just sad that this business and love has (like many other ventures) lured in the pirates and scalpers that can really do it more damage than expand it.

But I digress and apologize guys, back to the matter... it's guys like this that make things so bad.....
    Last edited by Nemisythe; March 9, 2013 at 09:01pm.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

I ran into a similar thing at Celebration 3 (2005's Star wars convention the olny convention I've ever gone to) and saw the Vader that was offered there for 15 originally up to 90! (Too bad I really wanted one too ah well)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Warrior
    ...wow. The Q&A really did it for me. I actually threw my head back and laughed!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Admittedly I was having a bad evening after a few of my favorite sports teams didn't win, so after reading this thread and getting even more upset, I decided to contact him. I wanted to see how truthful or untruthful he was going to be. Below are my messages followed by his replies verbatim. You're going to love this....

Me: Question on your He-Man Figures. Ive been looking for these for a very long time and I know they are really rare and hard to find, but wanted to know if you'd take a little less for them. I was thinking around $4500-$4800? Hope you can help a guy out. Thanks!

Sellers Reply: Hi friend. Yes they are just big rare! And im selling them because i need that money for midical purposes! Thats why i sold them ,so if you interested in them let me know i can do for 4600$ shipping included to you if you pay by paypal or 4800$ by ebay! Hope its nice offer for you my friend! Please do let me know if you are interested as i have many offers around the world on them!such a rare figures for rare chance to get them!

Me:Hey Thanks for the quick reply. Hope your medical bills slow down soon for you. Thanks for the better deal on the figures! How would I be able to pay off ebay? Were these yours as a kid growing up? They look in great condition! Almost like a dream! How did you never open them?

Sellers Reply: Hi friend You can do by paypal as its still secure for me and you! And yes i forgt them all that time stored in my old home in cold-avarage pleace! You will be ammazed when you see them in that awesome condition they are! Just you get them from the factory in 1981!!!

Me: Wow! Its amazing to see how far you'd go to rip people off. Thanks for trying to take a significant amount of money from me for some figures that are worth no more than $75 combined. Anyone can see from your feedback that you bought them a few weeks ago for $120 and the figure are on reproduction cards. If you haven't already seen the posts about you and your scam, then you may want to check out the he-man.org forums. Several users have reported you to ebay and lll be doing the same shortly. Thanks for trying to help a guy out with lies and untruths.

Seller Reply: Hi friend. Sorry for miss understanding. But my wife was trying to sell them later but she didnot know the real value for them that time so she list them is just cheep as sand!! I directly made the buy it now and save them from sold like that! Any way, it was a nice to talk to you my friend! Please take care

Sellers Follow Up Reply: Hi. By the way, the auction has ended! And kerp watching as ill send them to AFA and list them again but of course the price will be higher than that and aget a warranty with them both and shut every mouth that has taking that of me! As i have a 100% feedback my life,but some people didmot want the good to other people!! Just keep watching my friend,as after grading them by AFA there is no daut they are original and authentic!
    Last edited by thorns02; March 11, 2013 at 05:15pm.

I'm going to kerp watching these big rare He-Man figures. I have no daut they are original and authentic. I'm going to try and win a set of these so I can store them in a cold-avarage pleace. It will be ammazing, friends!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by thorns02 View Post
    Admittedly I was having a bad evening after a few of my favorite sports teams didn't win, so after reading this thread and getting even more upset, I decided to contact him. I wanted to see how truthful or untruthful he was going to be. Below are my messages followed by his replies verbatim. You're going to love this....

Me: Question on your He-Man Figures. Ive been looking for these for a very long time and I know they are really rare and hard to find, but wanted to know if you'd take a little less for them. I was thinking around $4500-$4800? Hope you can help a guy out. Thanks!

Sellers Reply: Hi friend. Yes they are just big rare! And im selling them because i need that money for midical purposes! Thats why i sold them ,so if you interested in them let me know i can do for 4600$ shipping included to you if you pay by paypal or 4800$ by ebay! Hope its nice offer for you my friend! Please do let me know if you are interested as i have many offers around the world on them!such a rare figures for rare chance to get them!

Me:Hey Thanks for the quick reply. Hope your medical bills slow down soon for you. Thanks for the better deal on the figures! How would I be able to pay off ebay? Were these yours as a kid growing up? They look in great condition! Almost like a dream! How did you never open them?

Sellers Reply: Hi friend You can do by paypal as its still secure for me and you! And yes i forgt them all that time stored in my old home in cold-avarage pleace! You will be ammazed when you see them in that awesome condition they are! Just you get them from the factory in 1981!!!

Me: Wow! Its amazing to see how far you'd go to rip people off. Thanks for trying to take a significant amount of money from me for some figures that are worth no more than $75 combined. Anyone can see from your feedback that you bought them a few weeks ago for $120 and the figure are on reproduction cards. If you haven't already seen the posts about you and your scam, then you may want to check out the he-man.org forums. Several users have reported you to ebay and lll be doing the same shortly. Thanks for trying to help a guy out with lies and untruths.

Seller Reply: Hi friend. Sorry for miss understanding. But my wife was trying to sell them later but she didnot know the real value for them that time so she list them is just cheep as sand!! I directly made the buy it now and save them from sold like that! Any way, it was a nice to talk to you my friend! Please take care

Sellers Follow Up Reply: Hi. By the way, the auction has ended! And kerp watching as ill send them to AFA and list them again but of course the price will be higher than that and aget a warranty with them both and shut every mouth that has taking that of me! As i have a 100% feedback my life,but some people didmot want the good to other people!! Just keep watching my friend,as after grading them by AFA there is no daut they are original and authentic!

"Medical purpose"...for a "NEW" brian? MUAHAHAHA
    pitifully poor guy..realy.
    He must be in the "fail compilation 2013" MUHAHAHA

Grazie Thornso!!
    FEED ME MORE !!!!!!

Did you see the size of the text? It was like he was screaming the whole thing lol!

He was also charging $103.43 to ship them via media mail. Awesome.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    HAHAHA , awesome job thorns, way to go. What a piece this dude is. Cant wait to see what AFA says.