Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: March 2013 Shipping Thread - (Extra for Shipping Free Map as Much as Full Figure)

Snappy Threader
    Just got my ship notice. 13.40 for everything including the DC sub......which by the way I wont be renewing next year if they have one.......this year's selections have been bottom of the barrel crap! Total waste of money. I will be sticking with MOTUC and Filmation (if they have that again).

I got my shipping notice today as well! Looks like I was charged $1.60 more than usual. If they apply the refund next month, then it's all cool by me. I could use all the shipping discounts that I can get...Aren't the Fighting Foe Men supposed to be coming next month?

I got mine earlier today-woohoo! I'm not sure if I was overcharged; I didn't pay attention to that.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Still no confirmation email for me, nor a charge on my card. I got an email a week ago saying there was an authorization failure when they attempted to charge my card. After making double sure I had the funds ready to go, I called up DR/Mattel CS and was told they would simply make a second attempt soon. So far...nothing. I'm beginning to worry. Is this another problem where they don't have the full shipment in stock? Maybe they're being sneaky this time, since there are no Fang Man or King He-Man figures to sell to the public on their website this month?
    Wolfman Jake

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I got my shipping notice today as well! Looks like I was charged $1.60 more than usual. If they apply the refund next month, then it's all cool by me. I could use all the shipping discounts that I can get...Aren't the Fighting Foe Men supposed to be coming next month?
    Thankfully those peg warmers have been delayed until May.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman Jake View Post
    Still no confirmation email for me, nor a charge on my card. I got an email a week ago saying there was an authorization failure when they attempted to charge my card. After making double sure I had the funds ready to go, I called up DR/Mattel CS and was told they would simply make a second attempt soon. So far...nothing. I'm beginning to worry. Is this another problem where they don't have the full shipment in stock? Maybe they're being sneaky this time, since there are no Fang Man or King He-Man figures to sell to the public on their website this month?
    I had that last month...they try again AFTER they have done everyone elses first round of charges...which last month was day of sale 15th! Everyone else started with charges on the 10th. The system will get back to you again...

I was billed for this month....$25 less than last month...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Thankfully those peg warmers have been delayed until May.
    Aww man, don't remind me. May is going to be brutal with shipping, the standard figure and these over priced duds. I mean just shipping and tax alone.

Got my shipping notice. Went up 45 cents.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Got my shipping notice at 3:28am et this morning. Should be here Tuesday
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I still haven't had a shipping confirmation. Just checked my order history for my sub and it shipped on wednesday. might be worth checking if you haven't recieved an e-mail yet.

My first email (for 2 Eternia subs and Watchmen) had a reasonable $75 plus shipping charge. Then I get this:

"Y3187S Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $30.32
    Y3197 BUNDLE USE ON 1 1 1 $3.05
    00008-1120 BUNDLE USE ON 1 1 1 $0.75
    Y3175S Club Watchmen 1 1 1 $30.30
    Y3187S Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $30.30
    Y3197 BUNDLE USE ON 1 1 1 $3.05
    00008-1120 BUNDLE USE ON 1 1 1 $0.75

Shipping: $15.40
    Tax: $8.12
    Total: $98.52"

What THE HELL? Why are subscription figures $30 before tax? I hope this gets sorted out before the charge is done pending.

My shipping notice:

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Y3187S Club EterniaŽ 1 1 1 $38.40
    Y3197 BUNDLE USE ON 1 1 1 $13.40
    00008-1120 BUNDLE USE ON 1 1 1 $3.35

Shipping: $30.15
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $55.15

The Map costs $3.35 to ship and both figures have cost 13.40 EACH to ship... how is this possible when last month Ram-Man and Jitsu cost $21.70 to ship!!!
    :: Odrakir ::

My Feedback Thread

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my shipping notice this morning, not happy about the shipping increase at all.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Got my shipping conformation and the charges are still the same, preternia map = , could you imagine if the subbers actually got a preternia map, stranger things have happened.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I sent Mattycollector CS a message and asked them to fix this issue and refund me the postal fees that were incorrectly charged. I also asked for a receipt for the returned money so that I do not have to pay extra taxes for the incorrect prize on the invoice. I'll let you know how they respond.
    Their reply, nothing unexpected:

Dear XX XXX,

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have confirmed that the shipping charge for the March order is
    correct. The increase in the shipping fee is based on the number of
    products sent and the weight of those products.

To view your invoice, you will need to login to our customer service
    page:

1. Go to http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...tOrderListPage

2. Enter your order number and password* into the "Quick Order
    Lookup" field:
    Order Number: XXXX

*If you do not know your password, it can be retrieved at http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...otPasswordPage.

3. Click FIND

Once you have found your order, click the “Invoice” button. You can
    print a copy of the invoice for your records.

Sincerely,
    Joana Marie R.
    MattyCollector.com online store
    Customer Service
    mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
    Email ID: 25358345
    Sigh.

EDIT: I asked how to cancel my subscription in my reply. I'll let you know again how they respond.
    Last edited by Heidi; March 14, 2013 at 06:58am.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I had that last month...they try again AFTER they have done everyone elses first round of charges...which last month was day of sale 15th! Everyone else started with charges on the 10th. The system will get back to you again...

I was billed for this month....$25 less than last month...
    Thank you! I was wondering about this myself and was getting worried, but saw this and will be more patient.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    My sub was shipped with a wonderful shipping charge of $30.15 for a non-trackable shipping. Why am I not surprised that nothing was done in time. They might have got something done if they would have listened to Canadians 2 weeks ago but unfortunately Matty only cares when the U.S. fans speak up.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

My shipping notice came this morning. The shipping fee seemed to be all right for me.

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a renewal or shipping email yet who normally does by now? I have received nothing about any payment authorization failure, I log in to my subscription page and it shows Jitsu and the next renewal to be March 2013. My subscription shows automatic renewal. I'm hoping there is just a delay because of the shipping fiasco, but would feel much better if people are in the same boat as me.

Really don't understand why this process does not work exactly the same evey single month. They've been doing this for FOUR years now and STILL can't be consistent.

Shipping aside, what's the "BUNDLE USE ON" charge about? That's listed on a different line from shipping, and seems to be some kind of additional charge for King He-Man and the map.

EDIT: Oh, I think I get it now. They put the figure price, shipping price, and tax all together for each figure/item, and then also have shipping and tax listed below. What a goofy system.
    Last edited by Heli88; March 14, 2013 at 08:59am.

This issue has a much more substantial impact on international customers since it has bumped up the shipping costs by almost 50% this month for some of you. I know it's only $1-2 more for those of us in the U.S. but tell me how 2 standard figures and a folded map that weighs almost nothing should cost more to ship than 1 standard figure and Ram Man in his giant blister card?

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a renewal or shipping email yet who normally does by now? I have received nothing about any payment authorization failure, I log in to my subscription page and it shows Jitsu and the next renewal to be March 2013. My subscription shows automatic renewal. I'm hoping there is just a delay because of the shipping fiasco, but would feel much better if people are in the same boat as me.

Really don't understand why this process does not work exactly the same evey single month. They've been doing this for FOUR years now and STILL can't be consistent.
    Well based on coworkers I currently work with (somewhere that isn't digital river) and dealing with the public through that job I have come to the conclusion 60% of the people in the US if not the world wake up in one of two ways. The first is the song a "Whole New World" is playing from no none source, two they are awakened and shown a video chronicling the high points of their life for about 10 years since mundane things are a whole new thing to them. I have a feeling DR specifically went out of their way to make sure most of their employees (like 90% of them) fit this description.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Well I got my shipping notice today. I also got an extra shipping notice for the extra Watchmen sub I never ordered. Good lord.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I also got an extra shipping notice for the extra Watchmen sub I never ordered. Good lord.
    Sweet, B-Dire! You're ordering Mattel stuff in your sleep! What a fan!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I got my notice yesterday morning around 4am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!