Thread: hello from tennessee

Widget

hello from tennessee

Hi, to everyone here on the forum. My name is Kris and i'm new here. This is only my second post right after listing my wants in the marketplace. Anyways I recently decided to get back into collecting He-man & MOTU toyline, comics, etc. Hopefully it will turn into a serious habit Growing up in the 80's i loved the cartoon and the toys. My 2 favorite characters/figures, besides He-man, would be Man-E-Faces and Zodac. Right now i'm going a little bonkers listening to all MOTU related podcasts, reading the new DC comics line & my copy of the Power and Honor catalog. if anyone here can suggest a good book and/or magazine to read that's related to this hobby then let me know. I'm not sure what else to say right now but i'll check back later to fill in the blanks.

glad to have you here! i don't know about any books outside of what you're already reading. honestly, this is probably the best place for reading anything related to the hobby. so, again i say- welcome blue-cel!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome blue-cel.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, blue-cel!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Hello to my Tennessee neighbor. I live in Kentucky and frequently visit TN. Hope you enjoy your time here
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!