Thread: Draego, Grayskullman and more for sale

Heroic Podcaster

Draego, Grayskullman and more for sale

I bought into the 30th Anny sub the moment they announced Photog. I was THRILLED to have this legendary 80s toy after waiting 30 years! Got him in hand and still love him!

Then the other figures showed up and I hate to say it but they just didn't do it for me. Already sold Spector, Lazerlot and CyChop. I really tried to let Draego and CGM grow on me. Draego is done by the 4H! CGM is a fan figure just like Photog! But it was not to be. Draego is a McFarlane Spawn figure, not MOTU. CGM is a fair enough idea but that Hulk Hogan hair really hurts the design for me!

But I know that some MOTU fans really like these guys so I want to get them into the hands of people who will appreciate them. Prices are negotiable and I would also listen to trades involving vintage MOTU.

MOC Draego-Man - $45 shipped (in the US) SOLD
    MOC Castle Grayskullman - $45 shipped (in the US)
    MOC Battleground Teela - $35 shipped (in the US)
    MOC Slush Head - $30 shipped (in the US)

I will happily ship outside the US, but will need to charge a bit more shipping. I would get you a quote for the EXACT amount before agreeing to a deal.
    Last edited by SunDevil; March 15, 2013 at 12:07pm.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

PM Sent. Best wishes!

Heroic Podcaster
    Draego is gone! I am also looking for a STROBO so would love to make a trade! Also prices are negotiable so I will listen to any offer and you will get a POLITE response no matter what!

Let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Just added a Catra for sale - all prices negotiable and still need a Strobo MOC! Thanks for looking!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

PM'd you about Castle Grayskullman