Thread: Filmation Subscription - No July Figure?

Hybrid View

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

Filmation Subscription - No July Figure?

I didn't see this brought up anywhere yet, and figured I'd give it it's own thread in case this turns out to be a more widespread issue. Mods, feel free to combine elsewhere if you deem neccesary.

I just got the following e-mail from Matty:

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your recent preorder for MattyCollector's 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription. Unfortunately, your order 12******** did not contain the initial figure that will ship in July, but don't worry! We will be more than happy to help you place a new order that contains the initial figure that will ship in July, ensuring that you get all 6 figures. Just give us a call at 877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com

You can also place the new order yourself by using the link below to add the 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription and 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure to your shopping cart and checkout. Make sure to increase the quantity in your shopping cart if you would like more than one 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription!

http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/Filmation

We hope you are as excited as we are to add to the existing MOTUC collection!

Sincerely,

MattyCollector Customer Service
    Say what? Why would my subscription be missing the first figure?

Anyone else receive this? Has this been brought up already and I just missed it? I'm not going to click the link to order the July figure until I know for sure what's going on here.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

How bizarre! I have not received that email but I'd be pretty confused if I did!

Snappy Threader
    That is the silliest thing I have ever seen from them. Ever....

Yeah, I have not seen that as well. It doesn't make alot of sense since we were never charged anyway. Chalk one more up for DR. They are not having a very good month...

I haven't received the email yet either

J

I got it. WTH?

Yea very strange but I redid it anyway no way in hell will I miss out on that figure no way.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Be careful with this link...this makes no sence...maybe it is a fake to get your credit card number...

Hey Dan, check your order email & see if it has shipping on it. I just got the email too. My 1st Filmation sub (which they were supposed to cancel because of this) didn't have a shipping option. It's my only guess. Time to call CS again...sigh.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Firesoullove View Post
    Be careful with this link...this makes no sence...maybe it is a fake to get your credit card number...
    No, it's definitely Matty. They had my credit card number saved. I didn't need to enter it.

I just got it too. I'm afraid were gonna wind up with multiple subs if we resubscribe. This is just dumb. Mmmmmkay
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Man, I wished that had happened to the regular sub so I would not have Netossa sitting in my closet trying to be sold. I don't want her. Nobody wants her. She is another Star Sisters. I'm going to have to take the loss and donate her to Toys for Tots this Xmas or sell her with Fangman. Either way, can I pick and choose the figures I want since it seems it isn't an issue?
    Really?!? No one wants her, there are many of use who love our Netossa figures. The same goes for the Star Sisters.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Really?!? No one wants her, there are many of use who love our Netossa figures. The same goes for the Star Sisters.
    I like Netossa, too. I think the issue isn't that people don't like Netossa or that she is a bad figure, it's that no one seems willing to buy her. There are plenty of Netossa's on ebay available for less than from Mattycollector. I imagine that the folks who really wanted her were more likely the folks who subscribed.

I've gotten no email as well yet, so I'm hoping that's a good thing.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Have you actually tried selling her? Even at the $25 I paid for her no one wants her. She is dead weight. I couldn't even sell the Star Sisters for $30, so I gave them away to Toys for Tots.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I passed on Netossa during her DOS, but picked her up on ebay for $25 shipped. Happy to have her. Can't get into the SS though.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    This is so bizarre. I can't believe it!!!!

Luckily I haven't received this email. I reviewed both my confirmation email and invoice on Mattycollector, all show the initial figure cost, tax, shipping and total to be billed when the order ships.

And I'll throw my hat into the "I love Netossa" ring as well. Beautiful face sculpt.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I just clicked the link in the email and reordered. I hope this works. No confirmation yet though.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I got the normal email (first figure billed when shipped), and the order is in my 'recent orders' folder on Matty Collector
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

I just had the e=mail as well and followed the link. I'll probably end up with 11 Filmation figures cause they basically asked me to re-sub again. No confirmation as of yet. Nice way to start the day

Mmmmh... I have no sub, and still it seems to let me buy the "initial figure" following that link and logging with my user... I'm VERY tempted to complete the order and see what happens then!!

It would be very amusing if they'll just send me Icer, the only Filmation Sub figure I really want...
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker