Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filmation Subscription - No July Figure?

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

This is what my order in the Order History says....

So I assume since I didn't receive and E-mail, it says this I am getting mine?
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Hmmm...Didn't the Club Filmation info page on Mattycollector.com say that the first two figures wouldn't ship until August? Your card would be billed the $25 subscription fee in July, then you'd get Figures 1 and 2 in August together with combined shipping.

That's what I understood it as. Still not sure what this weird email is about. I am still worried about my sub, as I don't have anything in the My Subscriptions page. I have the order cfm, but nothing official. I hope this doesn't mean I don't have the sub.

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I think im safe (I hope so)

1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

$0.00 $0.00
    1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

$25.00 $25.00
    Sub-Total $25.00
    Shipping $14.10
    Tax $0.00
    Total $39.10
    yeah your safe as long as yours states Initial Figure (billed when shipped) and yours does.

freakin' crazy. I looked and I was lucky and didn't get the email. Really strange how some subs didn't get the first figure?

Why. The. Face?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Wow this takes the cake. I mean why in the world would they want anyone to click the link and verify anything? The subs are all supposed to be all inclusive, I mean it's not like we can say, oh yeah I want the sub, but I don't want the July figure. They don't allow that.....so why in the world would they even do this? makes no sense. Again, I didn't get the email, but come on......if it was failing in such a way, why not just fix it internally instead of getting everyone in an uproar and looking even more unorganized? No need for the email, they need to just fix it and go on, there was no reason to even let this email fly out......sorry just letting off some steam.
    This is not "letting of steam", this is an "appropriate and reasonable response". Seriously, they had 4 full months to fix this..why not just figure out a way to do so internally?
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; March 14, 2013 at 12:29am.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Did anyone get a Filmation sub yet not receive a confirmation e-mail?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Man, I wished that had happened to the regular sub so I would not have Netossa sitting in my closet trying to be sold. I don't want her. Nobody wants her. She is another Star Sisters. I'm going to have to take the loss and donate her to Toys for Tots this Xmas or sell her with Fangman. Either way, can I pick and choose the figures I want since it seems it isn't an issue?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I didn't get the e-mail but I have nothing that states "Initial Figure (billed when shipped)". Mine looks like this...

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscripti 3 $0.00
    2013 MOTUC Club Filmation 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscripti 3 $75.00

SubTotal: $75.00

If they screw me out of the initial figure I won't be too upset (as Icer is one I don't really like) as long as they don't charge me for him. I should be able to trade for him or buy him quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Man, I wished that had happened to the regular sub so I would not have Netossa sitting in my closet trying to be sold. I don't want her. Nobody wants her. She is another Star Sisters. I'm going to have to take the loss and donate her to Toys for Tots this Xmas or sell her with Fangman. Either way, can I pick and choose the figures I want since it seems it isn't an issue?
    Really?!? No one wants her, there are many of use who love our Netossa figures. The same goes for the Star Sisters.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Widget
    Well when i clicked on the link it said basket empty and now the link doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Just rang DR and was told the link no longer works and that my order is canceled and i have to re-order in July but the filmation sub is closed so i wont be getting the filmation sub

Thankfully, I didn't get this e-mail. But if Pixel Dan is getting it then the end must be near!!!

Thankfully I didn't get this e-mail either. *fingers crossed it stays that way*
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I just clicked the link in the email and reordered. I hope this works. No confirmation yet though.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I got the normal email (first figure billed when shipped), and the order is in my 'recent orders' folder on Matty Collector
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

I just had the e=mail as well and followed the link. I'll probably end up with 11 Filmation figures cause they basically asked me to re-sub again. No confirmation as of yet. Nice way to start the day

Mmmmh... I have no sub, and still it seems to let me buy the "initial figure" following that link and logging with my user... I'm VERY tempted to complete the order and see what happens then!!

It would be very amusing if they'll just send me Icer, the only Filmation Sub figure I really want...
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

Yep I had it in my inbox too. I called the number waited on hold, can't we get some better elevator music, maybe the theme songs from all the club brands or something. Finally spoke to a lady who I think knew less than I did about what was happening, said I would be notified in 48 to 72 hours. Got a second e-mail a few minutes later needing the security code for my card, replied and still waiting. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Really?!? No one wants her, there are many of use who love our Netossa figures. The same goes for the Star Sisters.
    I like Netossa, too. I think the issue isn't that people don't like Netossa or that she is a bad figure, it's that no one seems willing to buy her. There are plenty of Netossa's on ebay available for less than from Mattycollector. I imagine that the folks who really wanted her were more likely the folks who subscribed.

I've gotten no email as well yet, so I'm hoping that's a good thing.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

What switch do I toggle to turn off figuers I don't want in my sub again?

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Well, I went ahead and followed the link and completed the purchase. Just got my confirmation e-mail.

I better not end up with two Filmation subs.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I don't have this email thankfully! But I just can't figure out why this kind of stupid stuff happens. Imagine if you purchased a jacket online or anything from your favorite sports team and the seller came back later and asked you to reorder it. This is just sub standard performance all the way around!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Well, I went ahead and followed the link and completed the purchase. Just got my confirmation e-mail.

I better not end up with two Filmation subs.
    I think forced DR army buiding with Icer is a good thing!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post

Funny I did not have any issues with my extra. Must be karma.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post

Funny I did not have any issues with my extra. Must be karma.
    I had no trouble selling my extra either. Sold right away.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    I had no trouble selling my extra either. Sold right away.
    well i got 2 of her and only wanted 1, wish I could sell my extra but its not moving at all and I have it listed for less then cost
    the ignore list is my new best friend