Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Filmation Subscription - No July Figure?

I liked Netossa a lot, but there's no denying there is less secondary market demand for her. Of course, that just means the people who wanted her already got her. So even if the demand was less, it could still mean there were plenty of people who did want her.

^

Hehe, I shouldn't laugh Dan, cause I got burned too, but I can see July now...

"Hey guys, I'm Pixel Dan & I recieved two invoices... it's comparison time!"
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by affleck13 View Post
    OK I just got off the phone with Jem from CS a very nice sounding lady.
    Was she outrageous? Truly truly truly outrageous?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Well, I went ahead and followed the link and completed the purchase. Just got my confirmation e-mail.

I better not end up with two Filmation subs.
    I have 2 subs since there was no sign of my first order in my account anywhere (including Order History) and no confirmation email either. I placed another order a day later after hearing that some folks orders hadn't gone through. Again no sign of either in my account, until I checked a few hours later and both Filmation sub orders were in my order history! Ordering from Matty is not for the faint of heart!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Dang. I was able to trade Netossa for Teela. Guess I got lucky.

I had a minor headache ordering the Club Filmation sub when it was first offered. Remember when you'd add it to your cart, but then your February figures ended up in the cart too? I wonder if that had anything to do with this problem.

Well now i'm thoroughly confused. So I ordered the sub a while ago when it was offered. Went through the process, had zero in any price amounts when checking out and submitted. Wham, bam thankyou ma'am. Got a confirmation email as well that reads:

Hi __________,

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com on February 20, 2013!

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com on April 30, 2012!

Your order is in the process of getting ready to ship and we'll send you a separate confirmation email to let you know when it leaves our warehouse. In the meantime, please save this email -- it's your "proof of purchase" until you get the shipping confirmation.

Your card has been authorized for the total order amount, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement. The full amount will be charged when the order is shipped.

If you have purchased a 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription, we have pre-authorized your credit card for $0 to ensure it is active. You will not be charged for the first figure until it ships. You will receive separate order and shipment notifications as club figures are shipped to you. The cost for the figures and applicable shipping costs/taxes/fees are charged when the figures are shipped.

Here's a summary of your order:

Order Information

Order Number: 12___________
    Order Date: February 20, 2013

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2013 MOTUC Club Filmation 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscripti 1 $0.00

SubTotal: $0.00
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $0.00
    Total: $0.00

I have not had this other email that Pixel Dan and others have brought to our attention. So does this mean I will get the sub, or not? I remember all the fluff about this sub saying that you won't be charged anything, so wouldn't a pre-authorization qualify as being a 'charge'. As it said '$0.00' I didn't think it'd be cause for concern...

any pointers? lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post

I had a minor headache ordering the Club Filmation sub when it was first offered. Remember when you'd add it to your cart, but then your February figures ended up in the cart too? I wonder if that had anything to do with this problem.
    I had this same issue, so I just waited a couple of days until the figures had landed on my doorstep and cleared out of the screen there. Then it was trying to charge me $39 or so, but I thought this was an error as well, as the verbage said no charges... I can see where this gets all confusing. I have logged into the less-than-user-friendly Matty page, and there is no record of my sub order, unless I click on the link in the original confirmation email and punch in the order number, which gives me:

Order Details
    Order Number: 12________
    Order Date: 2/20/2013
    Order Status: Order Complete
    Billing Address:
    ________
    _________
    _____, IL
    US

Shipping Address:
    _________

Product Name

Qty

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription None
    Other

UPDATE (Again)

So I did get the email.... it was in my spam. Weird. My other Matty emails come straight into my inbox. So anyway, make sure you check yer spam folders and apologies for this gigantic wall of text.

Silly DR.
    Last edited by Thunderkill; March 14, 2013 at 03:42pm. Reason: DR is giving me a migraine.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Really?!? No one wants her, there are many of use who love our Netossa figures. The same goes for the Star Sisters.
    Have you actually tried selling her? Even at the $25 I paid for her no one wants her. She is dead weight. I couldn't even sell the Star Sisters for $30, so I gave them away to Toys for Tots.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I passed on Netossa during her DOS, but picked her up on ebay for $25 shipped. Happy to have her. Can't get into the SS though.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    This is so bizarre. I can't believe it!!!!

Luckily I haven't received this email. I reviewed both my confirmation email and invoice on Mattycollector, all show the initial figure cost, tax, shipping and total to be billed when the order ships.

And I'll throw my hat into the "I love Netossa" ring as well. Beautiful face sculpt.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Very odd. Thankfully, I haven't gotten this e-mail yet.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Dang. I was able to trade Netossa for Teela. Guess I got lucky.

This was my very first thought on the matter. I waited a while before I submitted my orders for the Filmation subscriptions for this very reason... So far, I haven't received this e-mail...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Ya know I'm thinking of keeping the extra sub from DR's bumble. I mean I have kitbashing aspirations so I could hold them for parts. Also I have 2 Strati so naturally, I need a staff for each. Darklings are cool. Gah, I should stop talking myself into this & just get it fixed. Hmm... $150 sub or a call to DR?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I think im safe (I hope so)

1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

$0.00 $0.00
    1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

$25.00 $25.00
    Sub-Total $25.00
    Shipping $14.10
    Tax $0.00
    Total $39.10

You're lucky!! No sales tax! Is there no sales tax in Georgia?????

I HATE THE TAX on these orders because it's on the shipping as well as the toys - because stupid Digital River calls it "Shipping & HANDLING" - a handling fee that is really large... which is proven by the fact that your shipping is $14.10 for 1 figure and it's $15.30 for two figures (I ordered two Filmation subs). But in any case, with 8.875% NY Sales tax, it adds up

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown
    This was my very first thought on the matter. I waited a while before I submitted my orders for the Filmation subscriptions for this very reason... So far, I haven't received this e-mail...
    That's what I did, and I didn't receive this email, and my invoice has the correct info... I wonder if it is that issue of the February invoices being wrapped into the Filmation Sub orders.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I haven't had the email, my order confirmation says:

Order Date: February 20, 2013

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2013 MOTUC Club Filmation 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscripti 1 $0.00
    2013 MOTUC Club Filmation 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscripti 1 $25.00

SubTotal: $25.00
    Shipping & Handling: $13.75

Tax: $0.00
    Total: $38.75
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Mine doesn't have the line item with the $38 in it... even when I went through the email yesterday to re-submit. >facepalm< I'm not going to worry about it. If I get it, great, if not, then I guess someone here or Feebay gets my money.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Well I went into my emailed receipt got my confirmation # and then went to the site Matty entered my confirmation number. This is what I got:

Product Name Qty
    2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

Subscription Details

This order will be shipped after the release date of 7/10/2013 for 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped).
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I HATE THE TAX on these orders because it's on the shipping as well as the toys - because stupid Digital River calls it "Shipping & HANDLING" - a handling fee that is really large... which is proven by the fact that your shipping is $14.10 for 1 figure and it's $15.30 for two figures (I ordered two Filmation subs). But in any case, with 8.875% NY Sales tax, it adds up
    Totally agree. Tax is a KILLER!

And 8.875%!? Ouch! That can definitely add up, especially on a subscription that has expanded to include "over-sized figures," "beasts," and an entirely separate "add-on sub.!" (The last one is optional of course, but I still feel your pain....)

I havent received anything that confirms my Filmation sub went through so what should I do I want these figures as bad as the main line. And why wasnt Dekker a Filmation sub character.

- - - Updated - - -

Well figured it out from their data base my order for Filmation and grayskull both never registered but had gotten order numbers for both that bites

I got an initial email, I haven't gotten one recently. When I log into my subscription page I see a future charge.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelAschamp View Post
    I havent received anything that confirms my Filmation sub went through so what should I do I want these figures as bad as the main line. And why wasnt Dekker a Filmation sub character.
    Dekker was a 2002 cartoon character; he was never in a Filmation cartoon. Duncan's mentor in the Filmation show was Rohad, an entirely different character.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Totally agree. Tax is a KILLER!

And 8.875%!? Ouch! That can definitely add up, especially on a subscription that has expanded to include "over-sized figures," "beasts," and an entirely separate "add-on sub.!" (The last one is optional of course, but I still feel your pain....)
    Just imagine if your sales tax were 21% (that's the value-added tax rate we get bonked with over here).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; March 19, 2013 at 11:03pm. Reason: Typo
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Any updates on the fourth figure?

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Just imagine if your sales tax were 21% (that's the value-added tax rate we get bonked with over here).
    Wow!?! That is incredible! I am truly sorry about that; it almost seems like a punishment for collecting something you love...

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

That's what I did, and I didn't receive this email, and my invoice has the correct info... I wonder if it is that issue of the February invoices being wrapped into the Filmation Sub orders.
    NY tax is way too high, on anything....I wish I still lived back home in DE, MI is 6%.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!