Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filmation Subscription - No July Figure?

Thanks, Clawful Ofit, that really helps make sense of it! Ok, I didn't get the weird email. I also checked my original sub order and all the billing amounts are included, so it looks like I'm good on my end here.

Whew, DR definitely likes keeping us on our toes, don't they?

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, I got the email...how strange

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I got it too. Sigh. Will it ever end?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Heroic Warrior
    The email should have read

Hello He-fan, for some reason we screwed up your order. Here's a link for you to fix what we screwed up...thanks for giving us more of your money!

Heroic Warrior
    Got it here... I'm honestly shocked... how do they mess this up, figure out an automated way of detecting it, then NOT automatically hide it from the end user so they don't have to do anything about it...

I just checked my order and it seems fine.

Product Name Qty

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription
    None
    Other

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)
    Boxed Shipment

Subscription Details

This order will be shipped after the release date of 7/10/2013 for 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped).

God-Donkey-****ing-Damn it!!!

I just got one of these absurd emails. "Unfortunately, your order 12********* did not contain the initial figure that will ship in July," How in the name of Four-armed peanutbutter Jesus does an order for a Subscription include any more or less figures than it should!? We weren't given any sort of option to deselect any figures, and it was clearly stated that the Subscription was for all six figures, so why now are they asking us to order again IF we want all of the figures that were supposed to be included? They know ***-****** well that EVERYONE who ordered wanted and furthermore expected to get all of the figures, so what the Hell is this about?

I just got off the phone with them to make sure this wasn't sent accidentally or some sort of scam, and they told me it was necessary to confirm because some people have changed their billing info and had their Subscriptions cancelled because of incorrect billing info. I smelled ********, so I knew there was no point in telling them that I hadn't changed my billing info or asking them why my Sub was affected. She said to just follow the link and it would all get fixed and I wouldn't end up with two Subs.

While I know this isn't the worst thing to happen (assuming the link actually does work the way they say it will), but it is inconvenient, unprofessional, and absurd for them to ask everyone to place another order to get what they already ordered. I wonder how many people are going to end up with 11 Filmation figures.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    The email should have read

Hello He-fan, for some reason we screwed up your order. Here's a link for you to fix what we screwed up...thanks for giving us more of your money!
    Aw man I needed that!

As for my last post I guess I should have said clear as day...except for the reason WHY lol I'm just laughing now, I have to.

So now the link is supposed to fix the order? Fan-******-tabulous...after they issued a new one. So now I get to try and cancel one. I've had to call CS for something every month since Dec. just for the Eternia sub, now tack on Filmation. Woes of a 1st time subber. Le sigh. Well I'll buy 2 2014 subs today so I must be a glutton for punishment.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    I just got off the phone with them to make sure this wasn't sent accidentally or some sort of scam, and they told me it was necessary to confirm because some people have changed their billing info and had their Subscriptions cancelled because of incorrect billing info. I smelled ********, so I knew there was no point in telling them that I hadn't changed my billing info or asking them why my Sub was affected. She said to just follow the link and it would all get fixed and I wouldn't end up with two Subs.

While I know this isn't the worst thing to happen (assuming the link actually does work the way they say it will), but it is inconvenient, unprofessional, and absurd for them to ask everyone to place another order to get what they already ordered. I wonder how many people are going to end up with 11 Filmation figures.
    So, you got someone a little more competent than I did. The guy on my call had to go ask around because the webpage they send you to is basically requiring you to order a new subscription and he wouldn't confirm that the old order will automatically be cancelled. Thus, I think the possibility that we end up getting doubled subbed is high.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    So, you got someone a little more competent than I did. The guy on my call had to go ask around because the webpage they send you to is basically requiring you to order a new subscription and he wouldn't confirm that the old order will automatically be cancelled. Thus, I think the possibility that we end up getting doubled subbed is high.
    And I wouldn't remotely be shocked. And every buyer would have every right to be ******, despite what some others here would say.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

I didnt get it! I have shipping on my order. I was for sure I was gonna have to reorder.
    Knock on wood!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Seriously guys,

Didn't you know that the only way to actually get all 6 figures is with the "super" subscription?

No one must have read the small print at the bottom of the original sub order form: *Some figures sold separately, accessories not included.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I noticed that the sub order looked wrong when I tried to use Firefox to place the order, but when I went and did it through IE, the sub went through normal.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Court Magician
    WULFF
    LOL not unless Hasbro changed jem and the holograms are from the philippines
    Last edited by affleck13; March 13, 2013 at 09:08pm.

I will say at least DR is acting now and not in July, still annoying as crap, but at least it should be fixed before the sub starts shipping

UHHHHHHHHHH.

Unless I'm crazy, hasn't DR inadvertantly re-opened the Filmation subscription by sending out that link? Because I can clearly add as many subscriptions to my basket as I want, and MattyCollector doesn't seem to want to stop me.
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

I think im safe (I hope so)

1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

$0.00 $0.00
    1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

$25.00 $25.00
    Sub-Total $25.00
    Shipping $14.10
    Tax $0.00
    Total $39.10

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    UHHHHHHHHHH.

Unless I'm crazy, hasn't DR inadvertantly re-opened the Filmation subscription by sending out that link? Because I can clearly add as many subscriptions to my basket as I want, and MattyCollector doesn't seem to want to stop me.
    Ha! They probably didn't expect it to be posted online. Pfft, where have they been?

Any last minute takers?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Wow this takes the cake. I mean why in the world would they want anyone to click the link and verify anything? The subs are all supposed to be all inclusive, I mean it's not like we can say, oh yeah I want the sub, but I don't want the July figure. They don't allow that.....so why in the world would they even do this? makes no sense. Again, I didn't get the email, but come on......if it was failing in such a way, why not just fix it internally instead of getting everyone in an uproar and looking even more unorganized? No need for the email, they need to just fix it and go on, there was no reason to even let this email fly out......sorry just letting off some steam.
    you are absolutely right. how can a company be so stupid as to let their customers know they screwed something up that should have been fixed automatically & internally. i got this email & now i have to call these people & say yes, please sell me everything that i am already contractually obligated to pay for. thank you for making it difficult for me to give you my money.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I haven't received this e-mail yet, but feel really bad for everyone that is having to go through this.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    So that's the key...
    Go to "Your Order #666 is Confirmed!" old february mail and check it... you'll be safe if you'll have this:

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription 1 $0.00
    2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped) 1 $25.00

SubTotal: $25.00
    Shipping & Handling: $9.90
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $34.90
    And you'll got trouble if you have this:

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription 1 $0.00

SubTotal: $0.00
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $0.00
    Digital River screwed up everythin' again...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 6, polls 23 vote for
    Snake Goddess!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    UHHHHHHHHHH.

Same thing happened last year with the Star Sisters debacle. That's why I was surprised there wasn't a shortage of Shadow Weavers because of it.

As to the issue itself, it's absurd - something like this should have been taken care of internally with no interaction required by the customer. Since the My Subcriptions page does it yet show the Filmation sub, the only people who could have possibly already changed their billing info would be call-ins, and. T doesn't seem like most people have done that.

I don't know what is worse, DR for making mistakes like this, or whatever person at Mattel signed a contract with these people that didn't include a "if you guys screw up too many times we will cut you loose" clause in their contract.

I haven't clicked on the link, but I did look at my order history and the Filmation sub purchase is there. It says "order complete", so I don't know if that is good or bad.

This has to be the stupidest thing DR has done yet. I just don't get it.
    Hey Matty, finish my Battle Ram, please!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I haven't clicked on the link, but I did look at my order history and the Filmation sub purchase is there. It says "order complete", so I don't know if that is good or bad.

This has to be the stupidest thing DR has done yet. I just don't get it.
    I would say thats bad, it should say Order Submitted

and when you click on the order number you should see

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

and if you click on view invoice, you should see

1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription

None
    Other

$0.00 $0.00
    1 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped)

Boxed Shipment

$25.00 $25.00
    Sub-Total $25.00
    Shipping $14.10
    Tax $0.00
    Total $39.10

of course your shipping will be different

Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post

I don't know who is more pathetic, DR for making mistakes like this, or whatever person at Mattel signed a contract with these people that didn't include a "if you guys screw up too many times we will cut you loose" clause in their contract.
    Question of the line. Period. Done.