Thread: Metallic faker top toys moc

Widget

Metallic faker top toys moc

Some months ago i posted pics of my faker on italian forum.
    I think it can be interesting in this english forum too.
    Here what i know about it :
    I bought on ebay at 2003.
    It 's an original faker built by TOP TOYS INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA in 2003 using the original molds of the mattel masters, not fake. ( at that time, top toys made fuerza t series)
    It’s not repainted or rebuilt but it’s built with different plastic color, an sealed on blister by top toys only as an industry can do.
    I think paper card is vintage perfect. It' s the same type as vintage red card masters and it has the same colors too.

There’s no hole. It’s likely they used a vintage not punched card.

Blister is new like fuerza T series.
    Faker is made in 2002 – 2003 sold at the time to collectors only.

I think there are few pieces of this but at the moment the only one i have seen so far in the web is mine.

I also know that years ago castle grayskull museum posted a pic of my faker under name “unknown” and with much surprise i discover the what the posted is my faker.
    The pic was taken from ebay at the time of auction in 2003. I also have all seller pics stored on my pc. That pic was one of them.
    The auciton ended :7 december 2003 and i was the winner.

1)in pic on castle grayskull museum we can see a little rip in top toys right symbol. ( It the same in my card)

2)Faker has armature moved in the the right shoulder. (it’s the same in amy card)

3)there is a little small fold in right corner. ( it’s that same in my faker)

4) red card has not hole and sharp edge unrounded card, as mine

My question is the following:

has anyone ever seen or owned this faker?

thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the original Top Toys Faker that I purchased in 1985 and the card is the same !

Since it was released in 2002 (17 years later), I am sure TT had no more rights for MOTU...

Anyway, congratulations for your (old) find !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bart_916 View Post
    Some months ago i posted pics of my faker on italian forum.
    I think it can be interesting in this english forum too.
    Here what i know about it :
    I bought on ebay at 2003.
    It 's an original faker built by TOP TOYS INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA in 2003 using the original molds of the mattel masters, not fake. ( at that time, top toys made fuerza t series)
    It’s not repainted or rebuilt but it’s built with different plastic color, an sealed on blister by top toys only as an industry can do.
    I think paper card is vintage perfect. It' s the same type as vintage red card masters and it has the same colors too.

There’s no hole. It’s likely they used a vintage not punched card.

Blister is new like fuerza T series.
    Faker is made in 2002 – 2003 sold at the time to collectors only.

I think there are few pieces of this but at the moment the only one i have seen so far in the web is mine.

I also know that years ago castle grayskull museum posted a pic of my faker under name “unknown” and with much surprise i discover the what the posted is my faker.
    The pic was taken from ebay at the time of auction in 2003. I also have all seller pics stored on my pc. That pic was one of them.
    The auciton ended :7 december 2003 and i was the winner.

1)in pic on castle grayskull museum we can see a little rip in top toys right symbol. ( It the same in my card)

2)Faker has armature moved in the the right shoulder. (it’s the same in amy card)

3)there is a little small fold in right corner. ( it’s that same in my faker)

4) red card has not hole and sharp edge unrounded card, as mine

My question is the following:

has anyone ever seen or owned this faker?

thank you
    I´m from argentina, and I never saw this!!!!!

I can remember this Auction back in 2003. we discussed this in the gm Museum and all thought that
    This is custom made.

Why have you waited 10 years to Start this topic?
    FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelessone View Post
    I can remember this Auction back in 2003. we discussed this in the gm Museum and all thought that
    This is custom made.

Why have you waited 10 years to Start this topic?
    yea why ???
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Widget
    I’m very happy you remember 2003 auction. At the time i was in love of this faker and i wanted it in in my collection.

In the first auction its price was more than 700 $ ( fortunately was not sold and i bought it for 200 $ in the secon auction. )

I have waited 10 years before showing this pic because for several years i didn’t collect master. in 2003 there was negative opinions and I didn’t believe other collectors may find this faker interesting. Only in these days i discover was posted on gm museum!!

So far in the web i have seen some loose custom repainted repro made ​​by collectors.
    Last edited by bart_916; March 14, 2013 at 06:00am.