Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Strobo Sold out] POST HERE once you have ordered Strobo 3/14/2013

I got one, just received my confirmation, but I have to agree that the amount of it available was ridiculous low.
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

I was ready to go exactly on time and received error messages until it was Sold Out. I am not thrilled.
    -BEAU

Greyskull's Army

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    Hey Dedset13, Wanna sell me a Strobo??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I ordered 1 Strobo and already received my email confirmation. I almost forgot about the sale today and remembered at the last minute!

TOTAL BS! I try to buy my figure and it's listed as $250 in my cart. Emptied my cart and tried again and it sells out! Freakin' ridiculous!

Whoa, this is the first time I find myself on the short end of a sell out! I refreshed the page for two minutes before the sale finally showed up and by the time I checked out, he was gone. No Strobo for me!

Oh well, no worries...I'll probably get him at Power Con later this year!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    That had to be under 1 minute. I put one in my cart within 2 seconds of it going live and wasn't able to finish checkout - and I even got captcha right on the first try. *grumble, grumble*
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

And I thought buying SDCC Exclusives off Hasbro Toy Shop was hard.

Kept clicking add to cart and the cart would never show him in it. No Strobo for me. Then it's sold out. also, items didn't show as available to purchase until almost 8:05 PST. Buncha ******** if you ask me.
    My Wants and for trade list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...19#post3326519

GI Joe Figures, Vehicles, Parts and Accessories for sale

http://www.gijoejunkyard.com

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainboy View Post
    I think there was a website glitch. I sat at my PC and kept refreshing the Strobo page...he said "coming soon" until 10:02, then he finally showed up with the option to "add to cart". He was still available when I logged out at 10:06.
    Yeah WTH same thing happened to me. IMpossible to buy stuff like this. This sucks!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    I hope they lost out, it really annoys me when I saw people in the marketplace taking orders for up to 10 figures and selling them for $50 PLUS shipping, I hope they didn't manage to get any.
    Glad I'm not the only one. But they are why he sold out so damn fast, and that is ********, no matter how normal it is to happen.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Wow. Just, wow. This is the first time I've ever missed something on sale day when checking out immediately, and I've bought DOS since the beginning of the line. Didn't even miss Battle Cat and Trap jaw when they went just as fast. So the first time I miss is as a subscriber? Great sub 'benefit'.
    What a waste this entire subscription has been for me.

Heroic Warrior
    He sold out while in my cart for checkout. First time that has happened to me. Oh well, hopefully I can snag him in the secondary market.

Also experienced the 2 minute delay to start of the auction, followed by Strobo selling out midway through checkout. Means I've not processed the 4 x clamshells I was also ordering.

Am surprised there are not enough figures produced for the Early Access to cater for regular subscriber numbers. By definition subscribers are 'all in' so should be expected to be queueing up to get these out of sub figures.

Off to Ebay after the Conventions for me ...

- - - Updated - - -

Also experienced the 2 minute delay to start of the auction, followed by Strobo selling out midway through checkout. Means I've not processed the 4 x clamshells I was also ordering.

Am surprised there are not enough figures produced for the Early Access to cater for regular subscriber numbers. By definition subscribers are 'all in' so should be expected to be queueing up to get these out of sub figures.

Off to Ebay after the Conventions for me ...
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Yeah I tried at 11:02 and when I hit checkout it went to my cart but said it was empty. Tried again and it was out of stock already. Would have thought they'd have more available than that. I'm hoping it's a mistake of some sort like maybe when they entered the stock for sale they left of a zero or something.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Was able to get my order in....another quick sell out!

Geez, that was quick . Guess I have to wait and get him at NYCC (assuming he's actually going to be sold there)
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Widget
    That was crap.

Why did they put the cap at 10? That is waay to high. It makes having early access pointless when an itme sells out in 4 minutes. Why put your cash down to guarantee the chance to get what you want only to get stuffed at the door.

This seems like it is only catering to the ebayers and online toy stores so they csn mark it up another $50.00 or more.

Very very disappointed in Mattel.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow. That was fast and a waste of my time.

First it said "coming soon" until 8:02am (PST) for the figures even after refreshing the page.
    Added him to my cart and was completely sold out by the time I clicked the final order button.
    Yet when I went back to early access main page...he could still be added to your cart?

-_-

Picked up two! So stoked! Zodac is one of my top ten MOTU characters.
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

sold out

Logged into early access at 1100am EST (8am PST) still said coming soon, waited till 1101 still said coming soon, refreshed it about 30 seconds later and he was "add to cart", put him in my cart got all the way to captcha entered that and "SOLD OUT" I call BS on the low number as well...so much for early access perk for ALL sub holders....more like the 1st 20 that can zip in.
    One with the Power

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

Heroic Warrior
    Sold out in no time.

Anyone wanna sell one? How about trade for Battleground evil-lyn AND buzz off?

***!?!? Sold out in less than five minutes?!?!

I missed out on Kobra Khan last time too. So far I'm 0 for 2 with this early access crap!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Yeah - it took a couple of minutes for the "add to cart" button to disappear after he was already sold out. I kept thinking it was just glitching and not letting me order.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I managed to get one. He sold out insanely fast. Hope they put him back for sale online after con season for the many who missed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    TOTAL BS! I try to buy my figure and it's listed as $250 in my cart. Emptied my cart and tried again and it sells out! Freakin' ridiculous!
    I saw that too! I was hitting refresh and saw $250! I then opened another window and got in and it said $25 in that window. DR needs a kick in the crotch.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com