Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Strobo Sold out] POST HERE once you have ordered Strobo 3/14/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    DR needs a kick in the crotch.

I want this on a Tshirt lol
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Got mine, in and out quick, glad to see they got that WSOD fixed for the higher traffic! He did sell out fast, got the same delay as everyone else, wasn't available until after 2 minutes after! I'm sure by this sell out, they didn't put the whole number for matty up at this time, they will most likely put the rest up later this year on matty after the conventions.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    offering a travelling convention figure for early access is stupid. they likely have low quantities, then this happens.
    No offering a traveling convention figure is awesome. Allowing jerks to buy 10 per sub is what is stupid.
    My Wants and for trade list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...19#post3326519

GI Joe Figures, Vehicles, Parts and Accessories for sale

http://www.gijoejunkyard.com

That is just bloody ridiculous. Why grant subscribers this 'early access', just to have us treated like regular buyers when the time comes. Thanks, Matty. You gave us this great privilege that really meant nothing. I really thought you were finally doing something good for us subscribers. You could have had enough for all of us.

Finally I've found that I belong here.

I got one! I was trying to use the new DHL but 38 for shipping seems a bit off. So this is a new mark for ultra fast sell out?

Ive just written to matty, im so ****** off! whats the point of early access!! I have been a subscriber from the beginining and in 4mins i now have to deal with sellout! Im in the Uk so going to PowerCon is not an option..they need to sort this out asap

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aey103 View Post
    And I thought buying SDCC Exclusives off Hasbro Toy Shop was hard.
    It is. This is nothing compared to that! Hasbrotoystore during exclusive time is way worse than Matty. We don't know WHEN the damn things will show up...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I missed him too. Really wanted to stay off ebay this year... Hopefully I can get 2 from toyTokyo or fantasticplastictoys.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    offering a travelling convention figure for early access is stupid. they likely have low quantities, then this happens.
    Since they said it would be very limited quantities and didn't set a limit, I'm guessing this is just to drive more excitement for him going into the Con season and to give people a chance to get him early since they have already made him.

He'll be available at Cons. I hope he's available again on Matty, though. The thing is, I'm not 100% sure I am going to PowerCon. All signs point to yes, but this might be my only chance to get him. So I got one. If they do a sale AFTER the cons like last year, then people like me know they have one for sure and wouldn't bother to order. So having the sale after the con probably makes more sense just to avoid making people annoyed.

Eternian Sculpter Wannabe Royalt1us's Avatar
    Got in and out with 2. One for me and one for a fellow .orger.
    Check out ROYAL-T's Customs at:
    Dinner Table Creations

WRAPTOR, LAVA_SHARK, PO-LAR, LAVA-SHARK v.2 (Might-Bite), EMPRISSS, SPY-FLY, and OOZOR, are all available now.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    I was on right at 11:00am and got the sold out message during the stupid captcha phrase thing. This is such bull!!!!!!
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Oh man. I was just talking about this the other day - being worried about missing out - and now I totally forgot about the EA thing today and missed out.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Wow! I wasn't expecting him to sell so quick. I assume Mattel must have put a very small quantity of him up for sale since he is a Con exlcusive for the rest of the year. I guess the upside for some folks is that he will be available again at Power-Con, New York Comic Con, and probably Grayskullcon. Maybe more places as well. Plus, Mattel will probably put the remaining stock up for sale on Matty again after the Con season is over, like they did with TOD Sorceress last year.

So there are still more chances at least.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Signed in right when he was released but sold out before checkout time. Crazy! I thought everyone hated this guy?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Well, I'm super ****** off! I thought the Early Access Sale started at 12 (like EVERY Matty Collector sale), but no...it started an hour sooner...because that makes sense. Well, I'm not buying anything this month from Matty. If I could have gotten Strobo, I would have bought 2 packs of the clamshells. I hate you Matty!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

The problem with releasing him now is that people who are going to go to those conventions will buy him now "just in case" or because they don't want to wait until the convention. It wasn't the people who couldn't get to the conventions buying him... it was everyone.

Just a reminder all - please be sure to keep all buy/sell/trade talk to the Marketplace.

Logged in 2 minutes before and just refreshed like crazy 'till the 'add to cart' button appeared,success!

Heroic Warrior
    I got mine, plus the ones for folks who hit me up for assistance, in and out with no problem. Shipping wasn't bad either for UPS ground. Overall happy with the process, but feel bad for those who missed out.

Wow...Ebay has none either...apparently this figure is popular...and they didn't put a whole lot up for sale before the cons.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I guess I'm waiting until September's Power-Con for Strobo.

My luck ran out. First time ever I didn't get my figure. He's still sitting in my cart. Scott better get more on the site for the April pre-sale.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilito View Post
    That is just bloody ridiculous. Why grant subscribers this 'early access', just to have us treated like regular buyers when the time comes. Thanks, Matty. You gave us this great privilege that really meant nothing. I really thought you were finally doing something good for us subscribers. You could have had enough for all of us.

I agree. They should have had exactly one available per subscription with the order limit set to 1. That way every subscriber would have a chance. I was very fortunate and was able to get one but it was sold out immediately after my order was confirmed. I also received the confirm email. Looks like it was pure luck and not very fair to the majority of subscribers.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Seems like Mattel vastly underestimated Strobo's popularity or that many people wanted the extra Zodak head since 2009.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)