Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: King He-Man and Fang Man Arrival !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Hah neat swap!
    Mine arrived today as well.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    King He-Man & Fang Man arrived yesterday ! I haven’t opened Mr Fango yet, so let me put my thoughts on HHH.... Err, I mean King He-Man !

And, “By The Power Of TUC138, He is NOT old anymore !

Since OLDHE-Man head & bashed up 200X power sword will be making their way to marketplace, I’ve decided to give him TRU He-Man head, and KG 2.0’s power sword as it blends perfectly with his gold-silver-blue outfit colours !

I also made his cape removable. So he can chuck that out whenever he wants !!

Oh BTW, have you guys seen the backside of his loincloth ????? I mean, I really….REALLY wonder why 4HM made such a weird choice of making it so short. It looks as if King He-Man is not scared to show his shiny little plastic butt to the public !

Whatever that design choice is, But as an inspiration from WWE Vince McMahon, King He-Man has his own “Kiss My A**” Club for the sake of Eternia !!!

And the first victim, Skeletor ! So pucker up bone face !!

THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

mine arrived today!

Heroic Warrior
    How is everyone removing KHM's came from the armor? Hot water? Blow dryer? Really thinking about doing this now.

I peeled mine off manually without any mods. It was just glued on. Try heating it.

SCB, that King He-Man looks awesome with that head. Is that from a Thor figure? I don't recognize it right off.

So, is anyone else starting to think that Fang Man might be one of the best figures in the line? He's just so much fun to pose and has such cool accessories. I was only lukewarm on him when revealed at SDCC, but he might be my favorite figure of this year so far, tied only with Ram-Man.

Here's my review of Fang Man: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/04/...-fang-man.html. I had so much fun posing him out in the woods near my house that I even designed a cave setup to have him skulk around in.

fangman1.jpg
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Oh BTW, have you guys seen the backside of his loincloth ????? I mean, I really….REALLY wonder why 4HM made such a weird choice of making it so short. It looks as if King He-Man is not scared to show his shiny little plastic butt to the public !
    Maybe so he could sit better? Like on the throne of Grayskull?

Can't sit with that cape.

The head is actually bearded Aquaman.

Can someone with a HE-RO figure put the He-RO armour and red cape with Normal he-Man head on a King He-Man figure and post a shot?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I've really been enjoying King He-Man. Definitely my favourite of the sub-exclusives so far. At first the gold abs bothered me, but I've gotten used to it. Great figure, sculpt, accessories, and quality. I love the hood on the back of the cape, and I actually like this headsculpt better than the regular He-Man.

Bring on King Miro and Queen Teela. And Dare. Hilarious that I despise royalty in real life, but want more of it in MOTUC.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I've really been enjoying King He-Man. Definitely my favourite of the sub-exclusives so far. At first the gold abs bothered me, but I've gotten used to it. Great figure, sculpt, accessories, and quality. I love the hood on the back of the cape, and I actually like this headsculpt better than the regular He-Man.

Bring on King Miro and Queen Teela. And Dare. Hilarious that I despise royalty in real life, but want more of it in MOTUC.
    Those are some AWESOME pics Whiplash!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Finally got my Fangman sent to me - I don't technically have a sub, I have somebody else who here in the UK who has several subs and sends out several other people their figures. It means I can refuse a figure (as I did with Netossa) if I want and get to haggle over the figures with the best paint apps before they get shipped my way. It works out well for me and I never have to worry about shipping or Digital River mess ups.

Anyway, Fangman is amazing! I was really worried he wouldn't fit in with the other figures because of his neck piece. I thought it would make him look like he didn't belong in the line but it really makes the figure (wait for it....) pop.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

kingh2.jpgkingh3.jpg

King He-Man really turned out to be a very fun figure. While I was taking pictures of him for my review, I ended up making a dio-story in the process. The review is here: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/04/...ng-he-man.html

And the Dio-story is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecu...7633197506818/

I really can't say that any figure has inspired me to write a story or take pictures like King He-Man has. Weird, huh?

kingh1.jpg
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    After seeing all those pics, this figure is still way below its potential. There is nothing He-Man, all I can see is He-Ro, Randor and Cosmic Enforcer. If you would show this figure to someone, who doesn't know about MOTUC, he wouldn't recognize it as a future He-Man version.

As much as I like the 4HM, I think, they hit and miss on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    kingh2.jpgkingh3.jpg

King He-Man really turned out to be a very fun figure. While I was taking pictures of him for my review, I ended up making a dio-story in the process. The review is here: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/04/...ng-he-man.html

And the Dio-story is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecu...7633197506818/

I really can't say that any figure has inspired me to write a story or take pictures like King He-Man has. Weird, huh?

kingh1.jpg
    Great photos and review! Thanks for sharing.
    It really is a fun figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Those are some AWESOME pics Whiplash!
    Thank you!

Heroic Warrior
    Got my King He-Man April 6th. What an awesome figure.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Not sure if its brought up but dont want to read through 10 pages, i really like King He-man, BUT seeing that this is a collectors line and He-mans sword IS NOT FROM CHINA, couldnt they atleast have the sword turned around so the CHINA isnt showing through the plastic prision. Attention to detail Mattel/chinese worker.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I agree that it distracts from the figure and it was the first thing my wife noticed when she looked at the figure. Mattel should have some quality control on this. However I do understand that the Chinese worker probably did it on purpose. Pride in the country type of thing. When something is "made in america" do we not display that prominently as well
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Heroic Warrior
    Are there plans to release more figures in the Son Of He-Man line? I want to get King He-Man, but only if the line we continue...

I have just arrived home and the first figure I opened was Fang man. It is really cool but I wonder why he has a triggering finger? If they have Demo man's hands available why using a new tooled hands that are not necessary?

Pic request

Can someone put King He-Man's head on a regular He-man body along with King Grayskull's red cape?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Miro View Post
    Can someone put King He-Man's head on a regular He-man body along with King Grayskull's red cape?
    Ok, forget the cape, how about just King He-Man's head on a regular He-Man body?