Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: King He-Man and Fang Man Arrival !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    I'm still meh on King He-Man, I do like the sword through, love all the little damage details.

Fang Man is amazing through! I wish he wasn't sub only, my cousins absolutely love him but he's expensive on the second market.
    do not know if you attend comic cons but you may have better odds at getting a fairly priced one with a dealer...
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

That would be nice to find him at a con at a reasonable price. Too bad Wondercon's in Anahiem again and SDCC tickets sould out in two minutes. No cons for me...

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I'm still meh on King He-Man, I do like the sword through, love all the little damage details.

Fang Man is amazing through! I wish he wasn't sub only, my cousins absolutely love him but he's expensive on the second market.
    How is he expensive on the secondary market? He isn't even in most people's hands yet.

And what do you consider expensive for him?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

People's pre-orders are expensive.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    The mini comic Miro looks like he uses Carnivus armour, loin cloth and cape in green/gold.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Most buys it nows on ebay for Fang Man are at least 60 dollars. There's some bids for him at 35 which is reasonable but I doubt they would stay that low.
    Last edited by LemonLimeGygor; March 17, 2013 at 03:32am.

Any chance that King He-Man has the same skin tone as the standard He-Man (not TRU He-Man)? I’m curious if King He-Man’s arms would match on He-Man’s buck without clashing. I really want my He-Man to have gold bracelets.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

That would be nice to find him at a con at a reasonable price. Too bad Wondercon's in Anahiem again and SDCC tickets sould out in two minutes. No cons for me...
    Well I do not work for this business, but if they do what they did last year... keep an eye on Toy Tokyo NYC as they held a MOTU show and sold TOD Sorceress in-store and online, may be your next best chance.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Seeing all of these pics of Fang man make me feel way more sad/angry at not getting him. I can't afford anywhere near the current going price for him. : l

Heroic Warrior
    Fang Man is pure Filmation goodness, maybe too good. I haven't opened him yet because I might sell it. He may be too Filmation for my taste. King He-Man is OK, may sell him also. Im on a vintage only kick and weening myself from Mattycollector. Takara's current Masterpiece line is exciting(if QC ridden) and just received FT Quakewave("MP" Shockwave). Two shelves of MOTUC went into storage to accommodate the New Masterpieces. Not a good sign for my potential subbing next year.

I can't wait I got my fangman from one of the members here just waiting on them to let me know when they have him in hand

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Most buys it nows on ebay for Fang Man are at least 60 dollars. There's some bids for him at 35 which is reasonable but I doubt they would stay that low.
    Some e-tailers like Big Bad are sold out of pre-orders right now, but, often, when the actual figures come in, they put them back up.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

hi guys and gals,
    did any of you get your subternia map with king he-man as none of you have mentioned it, is there a bio on the back like the other maps??

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    hi guys and gals,
    did any of you get your subternia map with king he-man as none of you have mentioned it, is there a bio on the back like the other maps??
    Yes, there is a bio!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Mine came yesterday. I love Fangman, but I was disappointed in KHM's face sculpt. He doesn't look like He-man IMO.

Anyone able to post a good picture of the map and the bio?

ok found bio in another thread fyi but no descent pictures :-(

Subternia - Hidden Land Beneath the Horizon

Below the crust of planet Eternia lies a hidden hollow globe filled with magical secrets and mysterious races. At the very center of the planet rests the Star Seed, a manifestation of the very magic of the creator gods, forever guarded by their servant Procrustus. It's powers flow through several thin tunnels, culminating at the base of both Central Tower and Castle Grayskull, supplying these mighty monuments with great magical powers. Even before the Three Towers were raised to the surface, many different races fought for dominion over the underground realms including the mighty Caligars and the bat-like Spalians. Eventually Randor's new Council of Eternia helped the warring subterranean races make peace. But the ever present Star Seed and the hidden temple of Serpos have often called both good and evil warriors to battle throughout Eternia's hollow interior!
    Last edited by Coptur; March 18, 2013 at 06:54pm.

And here's King He-Man with Carnivous cape

Or with King Grayskull's

I think KG's one looks more regal...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got mine yesterday, two exceptional figures with no flaws. I think Fang Man is my new favourite figure - he just pops on the shelf, I love his colour scheme and his strange electro shocker weapon. I think the sword of the Ancients goes very well with Fang Man and I'll probably keep his displayed that way.

King He-Man is again a great figure. He looks much better in person - I think the colours do work - but only just. I think the grey could have been a touch more metallic. I love the battered 200x sword and the face whilst a really nice sculpt, could have had more of "He-Man" about it. It also is slightly on the smaller side too.

Can't wait for next month one of my all time most wanted figures - SNAKE FACE.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Mondo aggressive dude!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    The mini comic Miro looks like he uses Carnivus armour, loin cloth and cape in green/gold.
    Curious about Miro's appearance here; by any chance, does his noggin in the comic look anything like King He-Man, with the scar and such? There's been so many comments about KHM not looking like He-Man, I'm wondering if they already had a Miro head sculpted and used that (maybe a planned Miro figure got put on hold with the new focus on completing the vintage characters after this year)...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Should have gotten mine yesterday but USPS messed up, again. >= (

Maybe today I will get them...
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What staff is Strobo holding? It looks really good with him.
    It's DC's Black Manta:

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Mine arrived today along with Strobo and some clamshells.

As a MOC collector it's great to see figures posed in package and these are some of the best. They look great.

Map is nice too. And the clamshells are really well done. Can see myself buying quite a few of these.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app