Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: King He-Man and Fang Man Arrival !!!

someone's been hitting the roids.
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Not bad at all!!
    I quite like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    someone's been hitting the roids.
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Got mine in today and they look great!! I was worried I wouldn't like King He-Man but like most others on here, I loved him when I got him in hand. I'm really happy I subbed this year.

upon further review....

can you say slime pit heman? paint him green! but then again, i don't know what he looks like under his shirt.
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Don't think I've ever outright hated a 4H head sculpt before, but that Fang Man is something else.
    Grows worse and worse with each new pic I see of it.

King He-Man looks awesome!

Sword is so fantastic I kinda wish they would've extended more "battle damage" to the rest of the figure. I mean we can assume the armor is magic, but still . . . no nicks anywhere? No tears or tattering to the cape at all?

The KG cape looks pretty cool on him, might have to try with the original non-flocked version.

Mine came in today, along with a Spector from Amazon. Wow never in a million years would I have guessed how much I like KHM! Fang Man is really cool too. I gotta say, as a first year subber, the map just being thrown in the bottom of the box is total BS, is that how they always do it? Dr. Manhatten is pretty darn nifty as well.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    Got my Fang Man and King He-Man (and map) today! Gotta say, I LOVE how they did Fang Man, and that blue color is gorgeous. Also, while I love King He-Man, I wish his face resembled He-Man's a little more. If you had no clue he was supposed to be He-Man, I don't think you'd guess it. But, both are solid figures.

Good job Matty. Now how 'bout them molded interior walls to Grayskull you had promised?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Behold the new Fug-Lee-Faces, for he is 10% more respectful of other peoples' feelings!
    Of course, your mileage may vary.

Heroic Warrior
    KHM and Fang-Man arrived. Both are great.

I guess every figure is better in person.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Both figures look great in person. I'm surprised how much more I like King He-Man in person.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back-half!) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 12) Saurod 13) Blast-Attak 14) Karg 15) Gwildor 16) Lodar 17) Mask of Power Demons

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Both figures look great in person. I'm surprised how much more I like King He-Man in person.
    but where do they rank and where are your amazing pics

Both of mine arrived today. King He-man is Amazing. I'm sooooo glad I subbed for him. Fang man is one of my new favorite vilains. I'm super stoked for the Filmation sub as the 4H are knocking these guys out of the park. They look like they lept off the screen and into my collection. These are how I wished the figures were when I was a kid!

Just got my figures!!!

First up, Fang Man!
    This figure is pure Filmation fun! Another baddy for Skeletor's ranks…I love the accessories. All his paint apps are great and his joints are all tight. I love him! He's even better in person!

Now…King He-Man…
    He's quite simply amazing. I know people are divided over his face but it dawned on me…he looks like his grandfather King Miro! This really works IMO…taking on the characteristics of older family. Plus, people's faces can become "weathered" over time…and let's face it. He-Man's seen A LOT of weathering. I love the color scheme, the beat up mechanical Power Sword is awesome! All his paint apps are great and his joints are tight! Now I've just gotta read that mini comic!

Yet another great MotU month!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Weird...

DAMN!!!!!!

My regular driver was off today so instead of leaving the box at the PO the substitute driver took it out with him to try and deliver... (he probably didn't see the special request letter I sent to my local office) so their driving around my neighborhood and I will have to wait til tomorrow....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Mine is missing the blue paint on his boot.

Should I replace it?

Randy
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Snappy Threader
    Hmmm. Mine are vacationing in the northern regions as we speak. I hope they stop off in Sturgis for a beer at Full Throttle Saloon while they are there. Maybe catch a biker fest or two, then when they get to Kansas City I hope they enjoy some fine BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    WOW
    Just finished getting a Strobo and the MARCH figures arrived in OTTAWA Canada!

I can't believe it took DHL less than 24 hours to deliver these to OTTAWA Canada. Going to try to get home from work to get pics to post! We usually have to wait 4 - 6 weeks with regular post. 24 hopurs to be delivered and it was $2 cheaper than INT post - I may have to rethink DHL delivery.

Attachment 83343
    Nice Poster of KISS in the background brother \m/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Hmmm. Mine are vacationing in the northern regions as we speak. I hope they stop off in Sturgis for a beer at Full Throttle Saloon while they are there. Maybe catch a biker fest or two, then when they get to Kansas City I hope they enjoy some fine BBQ.
    well King He-Man does looked prime for riding a fatboy!!! SOE (Sons of ETERNIA) Style
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

As a vocal critic of Fang Man, I'd like to go on record and say thank you for the dark shading on the figure and the only issue I have now is with his eyes.. which that in time may fade. If only Clawful didn't have the stupid eye brows I'd say they make a perfect pair.

Fang Man is AWESOME! I was really not sure about him, but in-hand he is incredible. I took off his jacket to see how he was put together, and it's kinda tough to get back on. Be careful if anyone takes it off. I think it's interesting that they went through the effort to put the scaly torso on him, but they left his arms and legs smooth. I wonder why they did that, considering his jacket covers him up completely. I wish I could have gotten two so I could do some parts swapping with that awesome scaly body.

King He-Man... I still don't like. I've committed to trading him away. I wish I could keep the sword because it is without a doubt the most interesting piece of him. But I don't like the looks of the figure, and he doesn't fit in the story I want to tell on my shelf. Now watch, they'll release a SOHM line and all the figures will be totally awesome...

- - - Updated - - -

RAD. AND RADICAL BECAUSE I HAVE TO TYPE TEN CHARACTERS.

Heroic Warrior
    I got a call from my sister today saying I got a package from Fulfillment center. Im confused because my sub King He-Man and Fang Man arrived last Sat, so I ask her to open it and King He-man w/map and Fang Man are inside. I only have 1 sub and got shipped 2 orders. Has this ever happened to anybody. Even if they charge my card twice(which hasn't charged yet) Im keeping them and paying the $40.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjer View Post
    I got a call from my sister today saying I got a package from Fulfillment center. Im confused because my sub King He-Man and Fang Man arrived last Sat, so I ask her to open it and King He-man w/map and Fang Man are inside. I only have 1 sub and got shipped 2 orders. Has this ever happened to anybody. Even if they charge my card twice(which hasn't charged yet) Im keeping them and paying the $40.
    Congrats! I've seen people on here say an extra figure was in their order but never seen anyone get two shipments!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Congrats! I've seen people on here say an extra figure was in their order but never seen anyone get two shipments!
    Did they get charged extra for the figs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjer View Post
    Did they get charged extra for the figs?
    I dunno. Didn't someone have a thread about getting a free watchman figure and never getting charged?

I'm not sure what's people's deal with Fang Man's eyes. Trap Jaw has just as cartoony eyes and everyone loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    I'm not sure what's people's deal with Fang Man's eyes. Trap Jaw has just as cartoony eyes and everyone loves him.
    Trap Jaw is a 12-back vintage character. Fang Man is a Filmation cartoon character. There's your answer.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; March 19, 2013 at 11:23pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I got mine today, I actually like King He-Man in person, pics, don't really tell it all. Fang Man has warped legs at the knees....

Waiting on Strobo now....
    Recent....Blade
    Coming....Scorpia & Battle Lion
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!