Thread: Mekaneck SOLD OUT!

Mekaneck SOLD OUT!

I'm assuming this also will mean no DOS for him tomorrow.

Yeah, he's gone for good. Look for his price to start climbing in the coming months once the ebay stock gets sold through.

Another one bites the dust... and $$$ start flashing in people's eyes.
    I bought another one because I have a feeling that we wil get a snake mekaneck head eventually and I wanted to be ready. Still looking for a second Zodak to put the unhelmeted head on.

Unbelievable!!! Shouldn`t the people who didn`t get him the first time around have first chance seeing as how subscribers already got him with their subs? I swear this all done on purpose to force us into buying the sub

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Unbelievable!!! Shouldn`t the people who didn`t get him the first time around have first chance seeing as how subscribers already got him with their subs? I swear this all done on purpose to force us into buying the sub
    He had a fast sell out last year so there were new subbers this year who didn't have him. Same with Kobra Kahn last month. Don't be surprised if this happens a lot this year.

Bahh...oh well. Makes tomorrow a very easy decision for me.

I swear this all done on purpose to force us into buying the sub
    That's exactly it. Early access was clearly spelled out as one of the perks of being a subscriber to get people to sign up last year.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Well technically I didn't sub last year and missed out on him, so this did give me first crack
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Looks like early access will be the death nail for cherry pickers. Even poeple that don't need a character will buy to take advantage of their access. Easily subsidizing their collecting by selling for profit. I'm not mad, but it definitely means I won't be picking up many new figures for the forseeable future. I discovered MOTUC after the subs closed for this year so at least I can't regret not subbing.

I am thankful to the fellow orgers that helped me get my collection started this fall. I was able to get quite a few figures at reasonable prices. I think those days are nearly over. When I offered to trade plus cash for Ram Man I got PMs trying to sell me one at $75+ shipping. The same rate I could buy him for on ebay and amazon. Gee thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    No doubt, Mattel don't make a secret out of it. Everyone knows that they want us to sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    No doubt, Mattel don't make a secret out of it. Everyone knows that they want us to sub.
    If they REALLY wanted me to sub, they'd allow me to sub. I got into the line in November 2012 and have to wait until July 2013 to sign up for a 2014 subscription!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    If they REALLY wanted me to sub, they'd allow me to sub. I got into the line in November 2012 and have to wait until July 2013 to sign up for a 2014 subscription!!!
    They really should have a jumping on point in Jan. or Feb. for those who are late to the party. Just give them the figures from July on w/o the bonus so they can at least not miss some figures.

That would make some sense, however, which appears absent from Mattel's business plan for this line, as much as I love it and all the folks at Mattel behind it.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    They really should have a jumping on point in Jan. or Feb. for those who are late to the party. Just give them the figures from July on w/o the bonus so they can at least not miss some figures.

That would make some sense, however, which appears absent from Mattel's business plan for this line, as much as I love it and all the folks at Mattel behind it.
    I think there should be a wait list for those who want a sub to take up those subs people cancel or have canceled, maybe no sub exclusive and retail price. but guaranteed figures for those who came late

There was probably very few of him left before the sale started, so I'm not surprised.

I ordered one for my nephew. He wanted another good guy, he has no idea it's coming.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I ordered one for my nephew. He wanted another good guy, he has no idea it's coming.
    that awesome man.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Another one bites the dust... and $$$ start flashing in people's eyes.
    I bought another one because I have a feeling that we wil get a snake mekaneck head eventually and I wanted to be ready. Still looking for a second Zodak to put the unhelmeted head on.
    There are lots of those on Ebay, at normal prices...I just got one last week for Strobo's head.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572