Thread: Remaining POP Characters/Items That Should Get Rudy Obrero [Insert Other Artist] Art?

Remaining POP Characters/Items That Should Get Rudy Obrero [Insert Other Artist] Art?

What POP stuff do you think is "special" enough to warrant artwork ala Wind Raider, Granamyr and Castle Grayskull packaging? (guessing CG will have all MOTU characters on it)
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Crystal Castle

The Flutter plane from the mini comic "Adventure of the Blue Diamond"

maybe Castle Brightmoon ?
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Bubble Carriage
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Someone posted this on FB. It's was posted on Deviant art in 2011, but I've never seen it before for some reason. (at least I don't think I have) How amazing would Crystal Falls be in Classics with special box art? *cries*

I love this picture and i even saved it BUT Crystal Falls is very unlikely to happen so i didnīt mentioned it.

One of my all time favorite pictures is the one on Clawdeens box still i didnīt mention her because i know IF she gets made, she will come in the standard blister MOTUC card....
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Fright Zone maybe?...
    Or that doesn't count as POP?...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Snappy Threader
    Yeah if they get to them, Crystal Castle and Crystal Falls for sure......also too bad they don't do a Swift Wind art with his mask knocked off like the Battle Cat package art in vintage days.....

Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    Fright Zone maybe?...
    Or that doesn't count as POP?...
    It would count if they repurposed Fright Zone into a Crystal Caverns playset, with exclusive Celestial Witch figure, for the Star Sisters.

I'd love to see Catra on Storm, flying in over an army of troopers, toward a drastically outnumbered She-Ra, Bow,Glimmer & Kowl. But a window box is just as good, I guess.

That Crystal Falls would be great to see to. I've already accepted Mermista will just have to sit on a sea shell soap dish from Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Whatever happened to that She-Ra wallpaper Matty had at SDCC? That was supposed to be up on Matty at one point, right? I so wish I was an artist instead of a cartoonist, I'd do my own.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post

That Crystal Falls would be great to see to. I've already accepted Mermista will just have to sit on a sea shell soap dish from Bed, Bath & Beyond.
    Haha.. a sea shell soap dish....go cehck out Petco or Petsmart, they have some really cool sea shell stuff. But CO, thats a good idea too. I never considered a soap dish, but for real, I think that would be pretty cool. You will have to get one and post a pic of your Mermista throne.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Someone posted this on FB. It's was posted on Deviant art in 2011, but I've never seen it before for some reason. (at least I don't think I have) How amazing would Crystal Falls be in Classics with special box art? *cries*

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...io-d4c8ltm.jpg
    That looks awesome. Oh, & I agree with your signature.
    Does Galactus fart?

I really want Spirit, so I'll say that. I know Swifty had a window box, I just...really want Spirit.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Crystal Castle
    Crystal Falls
    Sea Harp
    Enchanta
    Castle Brightmoon
    Horror Hall
    Slime Pit (they COULD put Pop characters on the box art for the Slime Pit)

These are all items that could have awesome Rudy art... now, whether even one of them will be made is another question
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.