Thread: I have a loose Fisto

Heroic Warrior

I have a loose Fisto

When Fisto first came out, DR cancelled my sub because my bank blocked the charge from them thinking it was BANK FRAUD. I got my subs reinstated, but DR sold all the Fisto figs, even the ones that BELONGED to subscribers. I was thankful to get my 2 Shadow Weavers and 2 Sorceresses that year tho..but not Fisto.

Anyway, I had to buy 2 Fisto figures on ebay. I intended to open one and keep one MOC. When I got the first one, I opened him. His hair seemed to have a little "nick" and the brown came off. I mean, its NOT noticeable, except for ADD/OCD people like me lol.

So, I opened the second one and he was A OK! I display him with his 200X stuff and I used the extra head on one of my Eternia Guards.

I was going through my box of extra stuff/weapons/etc. and came across Fisto. I was thinking about getting rid of him. I have NEVER sold anything online via here or ebay. Not sure how it works. I think I might just like to do a trade.

I am looking for a Todd Macfarlane Cy-Gor 2 mint with accessories. I am also looking for the 10th Dr. Who figure in his brown coat and red tennis shoes. I am also looking for a BAF Ares. A Lord of Darkness Legends Movie Maniacs figure.

I guess if you wanna talk to me about this, PM. Be patient with me since I have NEVER done this before.

Photo 14.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I saw on ebay that a loose Fisto ranges from 80 to 150 bucks?!?! What tha heck?!? I am getting PM's from people and I have not made a decision yet or anything. Still looking for trades.
    Last edited by DCComicsguy; March 16, 2013 at 10:31am.

Hi, you have a PM

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DCComicsguy View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I saw on ebay that a loose Fisto ranges from 80 to 150 bucks?!?! What tha heck?!? I am getting PM's from people and I have not made a decision yet or anything. Still looking for trades.
    Like a virgin
    Trading for the very first time

Lol. At least you're in this for the love of it, that's for sure.

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    I just sold one Fisto MOC for $139.00 shipped, in evil-Bay is from $179.00 up to $211.55.00 plus shipping.

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tampico32 View Post
    I just sold one Fisto MOC for $139.00 shipped, in evil-Bay is from $179.00 up to $211.55.00 plus shipping.

Sergio R.
    Thank God there are people here who aren't looking to cash in, but I don't fault others for at least getting market value for the figures. And some people use the figure trade as their business, so I can't fault them for using business sense.

Thanks for selling me the Fisto BTW...

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    Your Welcome Ty, glad to help you with him a little bit cheaper than market, i know, maybe is not the best price on the world, but i need also to buy several figures that i missed and the prices are creepy!

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tampico32 View Post
    Your Welcome Ty, glad to help you with him a little bit cheaper than market, i know, maybe is not the best price on the world, but i need also to buy several figures that i missed and the prices are creepy!

Sergio R.
    Oh that was a fair price and a great deal compared to ebay prices of $190 - $250. Instead of buying two Xbox 360 games, I bought a fisto, and I think I will get much more enjoyment out of it.

Heroic Warrior
    Oh man this is STRESSFUL! I have been combing through the private messages trying to make a decision. Only a few people have items I'd like to trade for.

BAF Ares
    Movie Maniacs Lord of Darkness
    10th Dr. Who with Brown Coat and Red Tennis Shoes
    Cy-Gor 2
    Bizarro VS Faker

I am really just trying to trade and not cash in.

pm'd you about a trade.

Sent a couple PM's. How's the trade going?

Heroic Warrior
    Hey guys...I have NOT gotten rid of Fisto. I talked to a few of you, still looking for something to trade for. Work was very hectic last couple weeks, but I am still game for a trade.

Remember....virgin trader here!

I still have the Cy-Gor 2 and I also dug up the helmet, swords and mace for Ares.

I have Lord of Darkness Legends Movie Maniacs figure.