Thread: MOTU 200X Toys / Statues and Greyskull Door for Sale!

MOTU 200X Toys / Statues and Greyskull Door for Sale!

I have amassed a pretty large toy collection and I'd like to down size and with the holidays almost here, I'm sure you'll find something for someone . I will be updating and adding more as I go through my collection. 90% of the toys here are in mint condition as are the boxes cards and bubbles. I only collected perfectly mint toys and spent a lot of time and effort to track down the best of the best condition toys I could. The prices are negotiable as I have been out of the toy collecting loop and not sure how the values currently sway. If you have any questions send me a message at nostalgia82oli@gmail.com I will check back regularly. The prices are listed below the pictures and I have everything thats pictured. I can ONLY ship within the United states and do accept PAY PAL or Postal Money Orders but no credit cards. Thanks for your interest and have a look and make an offer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintag...=photos_stream

Do you still have stuff? I can't see any pictures.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Hi there

Yes, I still have a bunch of stuff. Just click on the "photos" section on the facebook page. The pictures are listed with the prices underneath.