Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The I wish The Mighty Spector would go away thread!

Heroic Warrior
    I guess I'm defeating my purpose by saying this but:

I wish the "I wish the Mighty Spector would go away thread!" would go away. Ignore the character if you don't like it. Use the one you have because of the sub for custom fodder or sell it. We know a lot of people don't like the character. The dead horse has now been beaten into obliteration.

Besides, Spector is no more out of place than the Comet Warriors, Rio-Blast, Gwildor, or the Energy Zoids. Moreover, he's actually a good NA figure and far better than a lot of those vintage Galactic Protectors.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    I guess I'm defeating my purpose by saying this but:

I wish the "I wish the Mighty Spector would go away thread!" would go away. Ignore the character if you don't like it. Use the one you have because of the sub for custom fodder or sell it. We know a lot of people don't like the character. The dead horse has now been beaten into obliteration.

Besides, Spector is no more out of place than the Comet Warriors, Rio-Blast, Gwildor, or the Energy Zoids. Moreover, he's actually a good NA figure and far better than a lot of those vintage Galactic Protectors.
    The horse isn't dead! For all we know, the people working on the script for the movie are listening to TG tell them how much TMS needs to be a central character in the upcoming movie. And the screenwriters are doing internet research right now, and have found this very thread. They take a quick look and say, "Ah, only 12 pages of people disliking him. If it were 15, maybe we could leave him out. But as it stands, TMS is in!"

I'm being a little silly here in taking this to an extreme, but TMS isn't dead. Who knows what he'll pop up in next. This thread had kinda died until it was shown that there is a Green Lantern figure named Nite-lik out there, inspired by TG. And as long as inferior fan-fic continues to worm its way into official storylines, this 'petition' against that kind of activity should stay alive if people continue to be bothered.

Heroic Warrior
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    One's a movie starring Cher and Eric Stoltz while the other is a 90's alternative band?
    nope, mask is a toyline and cartoon aired in the mid 80s. but, yes, I guess cher could be in there as a special guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    One's a movie starring Cher and Eric Stoltz while the other is a 90's alternative band?
    you sir....are why i love forums!