Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The I wish The Mighty Spector would go away thread!

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Nope! I have to disagree! If someone kills TMS, it should be Stinkor. Just farts him to death

Ps. I must admit that Naughty Sphincter is a part of MotU history now. And i proudly present the most hated figure in my collection. Its really funny in some way
    Last edited by JimPansen; March 21, 2013 at 02:39pm.

Personally, I don't mind the Mighty Spector, he's not the worst looking figure of them all and I do find him more visually appealing than characters like Mekaneck, Moss Man or Dekker.

But I do feel for the people who feel like he's being shoe-horned into all the new media when they'd rather see old favorites that are ignored all the time.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

My problems with TMS come entirely from the character itself. Design wise he looks like he was made to shoe-horn Deadpool into MOTU. Powers wise you have this guy who seems to travel through time willy-nilly who might work under the command of someone else, but hes basically going unchecked. Forget all the other MOTU goofiness, the cyber cowboys and stuff, in their own way they all fit in, but at the end of the day it's his powers that set him apart. By giving him this ability to travel through time and potentially stop any real threat or change the course of history to his own means then he trumps every other character which makes everything else that everyone else does worthless. As a character he kind of makes the whole MOTU storyline jump the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by AximusPrime View Post
    Nice attitude. Do you really think if Scott, for whatever reason, left as MOTU brand manager that Mattel would bother to continue supporting it? Scott has done as much good for this brand as he possibly can, barring factors outside of his control. While he may not be the best when it comes to public relations, I truly feel he has a lot of passion for the brand and wants nothing more than to see it succeed at the same level as other brands like Power Rangers, Transformers, G.I. Joe, etc. Hate The Mighty Spector to your hearts content, but Toyguru deserves respect.
    I'm not disrespecting him, and I'll not start the pro-Scott vs anti-Scott old discussion, but answering your question, yes I think they would keep the line, because it exists not because of his passion, but because although tiny, is very, very profitable.And for the records,I don't hate him, in a matter of fact I sympathize with him on his videos, my problem with him is him sticking his nose on the creative part of the mythos when this should be done by someone who really knows the MOTU universe!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

star child.jpg
    Someone needs to travel back in time and take out Spector's mom before she has him. But who was Spector's mom?

I think Spector's mom is the Starchild. Super annoying, wears a onesie, and is being raised by a man in purple (I can't remember but I think both of these men raised her). So the guy in purple is Spector's grandpa, and Spector chose a purple onesie to honor his grandpa, and yellow to honor his mother (from her hair). Plus she's wearing a diamond on her onesie, whereas Spector wears a spade on his. And since Spector can travel in time, who knows when he was born. It could have been any time.

Honestly, I used to dislike TMS, I thought he was a dumb looking character that doesn't fit visually with the rest of this brand, however I also thought that his addition won't hurt it either as long as it stays away from the mythos and only satisfies Scott's ego. But now, I cannot stand this character/figure and what it represents, period.
    I'll be only using this figure for a custom made character by replacing its head and armor.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    star child.jpg
    Someone needs to travel back in time and take out Spector's mom before she has him. But who was Spector's mom?

I think Spector's mom is the Starchild. Super annoying, wears a onesie, and is being raised by a man in purple (I can't remember but I think both of these men raised her). So the guy in purple is Spector's grandpa, and Spector chose a purple onesie to honor his grandpa, and yellow to honor his mother (from her hair). Plus she's wearing a diamond on her onesie, whereas Spector wears a spade on his. And since Spector can travel in time, who knows when he was born. It could have been any time.
    So who was his Dad if Star Child was his Mom?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GQLQTw5iGg...gBattleCat.jpg

Last edited by burgun824; March 21, 2013 at 03:32pm.
    Kittens are delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    If time is tampered with too much... The Cosmic Enforces might have to intervene. I'm not against simply killing him off... but he could be used to save some of those heroes that have fallen. ...and then suffer his fate for tampering with time at the hands of Strobo.
    But Spector would just time jump and kill Strobo before he becomes a Cosmic Cop...

And Evil-Lyn could send her baby into the future and give it to her future self that has also time jumped to that exact moment in time the baby was jumped so she'd be giving it to herself.

And then Spector would time jump everyday at the same time to the same time in the past until there was a whole army of spectors and they would... Oh wait... And he brings He-man along as well and then you have 1000 he-man's and 1000 spectors to fight the snakemen in a giant royal rumble.

Spector is actually Keldor's father. Miro just had pity on his mom...

And Spector is also King Grayskull's dad.

And Spector is also Miro's dad. Dude gets around in time...

In the beginning was God... and Spector...

Time jumping makes the story too open for silliness.

I'm ok with the character (he's kind of cool looking) just not his power or his number of appearances so far in media.

Please Scott & DC, end the spector time bouncing.

Ok, all controversy aside...What makes the Mighty Spector tick? (Cheesy pun intended)

I mean, as a Time Agent it seems that he only acts as a dimensional gateway through time but he doesn't seem to alter timelines too much. Sure, bringing SLL back from Preternia and transporting Evil Lyn's son to the future is kinda messing with things but it pales in comparison with all the things he could potentially do.

He didn't go back to prevent the Sorceress, MAA, Stratos, or Zodac's deaths...Or keep Adora and Miro from being sent away...Or just erase Skeletor and Hordak from history...Or even set anything back to how it's supposed to be. (I'm looking at you, DC Comics...) No major events are affected.

I haven't even read anywhere that some major inconsistency has been fixed thanks to the Mighty Spector's Deus Ex Machina-like intervention. Instead, it seems like he follows a strict set of rules, like the Cosmic Enforcers. (Another group I don't ever see doing much, either!)

So what's the big deal? Is there some temporal threat that the Time Agents watch over? Is Spector really doing much for King He-Man, other than the equivalent of making McRibs and Shamrock Shakes available all year-round?

So far, the Sorceress has done more to alter history by sending He-Man to Preternia, IMO. I just don't see the argument that Spector is suddenly taking over the MOTU mythos and being shoehorned that much.

I just see a new 30th Anniversary character that's making a few sporadic appearances while it almost seems like a lot of people are seeing him pulling his mask off on every panel and telling readers, "Hi, everyone...I'm really Scott Neitlich, brand manager for MOTUC...Pretty cool, huh?" Now that would be a serious Deadpool wannabe, heheh!

My dislike of TMS has NOTHING to do with TG. I don't know TG personally and think he seems like a nice guy from his posts. He just does his job and sometimes he speaks when he shouldn't then spins but that's the nature of the beast. The problem I have is having a time traveling X-man running around Eternia messing with the time space continuum (and contradicting established bios). That and how important he's become.....and in every period....and every aspect. Wouldn't be surprised if he is on Primus in the Starship Eternia too at this point. It's just a little too far with someone that was meant to be such a minor character (as all the 30th anniversary characters were intended to be or am I mistaken) I mean we don't see Draego becoming Skeletor's right hand man....and he's a million times better designed. I know it's easy to ignore him and not use the bios/mini comics. But I'd like to enjoy the story without having to skip parts sometimes. That panal with Evil Lyn handing her baby to TMS was just wrong.

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    If someone kills TMS, it should be Stinkor. Just farts him to death
    This ending would not only be wonderful, it would also stink.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't like The Mighty Spector, it's fan service gone WAY too far. He's in comics, he's on the back of packaging, all so a brand manager can stroke his.....ego I guess. It's a poor character design and backstory and really does not deserve the attention it gets.
    Good trades with: Cammor

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Was there ever a problem with Time Travel before Spector?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    And on Matty someone asked if it really had been the mighty Spector who took the baby or if somebody stole the cortex suit, the answer to that was:

Now that´s a good question.

What´s that all about? Has the mighty Spector been so careless with his suit that it got stolen? Sounds not very mighty! And if anyone can wear it and use it, this thing should be destroyed so that it is not falling in the wrong hands if you ask me!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    The problem I have is having a time traveling X-man running around Eternia messing with the time space continuum (and contradicting established bios). That and how important he's become.....and in every period....and every aspect.
    But...Is he really showing up everywhere? It looks like he's just posing and looking cool as one of King Grayskull's entourage in the Preternia era but, other than bringing SLL to the future to train Dare, he didn't seem to do much.

He was just seen taking Evil Lyn's son during the end of the Ultimate Battleground. Considering how much of a mess happened during that war, he didn't seem to bother making changes.

Is he in other bios? Cardback cross-sell art doesn't count to me, I throw away all the packaging.

In the SoHM era, I see a lot of other heroic characters as more important; Clamp Champ, SLL, Dare, Kay-La, and Queen Teela. Mighty Spector seems more like King He-Man's errand boy who can just skip through time but not his right-hand man. He's not the new Man-at-Arms.

Design-wise, I agree...He looks too superhero-ish for regular MOTU stories but he's not so bad for NA and SoHM stuff. Character-wise, though, I just don't see him doing anything important. Has he even said a word yet? I'll admit, I haven't read the digital comics yet, so I may be missing a big chunk of the story...

My biggest gripe with Mighty Spector, and the Time Agents in general, is that it looks like he's designed to handle time-related problems that don't seem to exist. Who else is messing with time? Who killed Gwildor? These type of things need to be addressed to give Spector proper context, IMO.

Personally, I have a bigger problem with Monteeg bringing Blackbeard and Hannibal over from Earth's past to Eternia!

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Sheesh some of these responses. I never realized that Spector was so beloved. At least his appearances are making some people very happy! And some of the responses...man some people are just plain grumpers.

I however am not

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Love it!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I think Marty McFly and Doc Brown would say "yes". You could end up making out with your own mom!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    So does anyone have a rundown of the plot of the mini comics he was forced into.

Personal opinion he's a badly designed Mary Sue who seems to have been created only for a vanity project to try and show dominance over the brands story.
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    Ok, all controversy aside...What makes the Mighty Spector tick? (Cheesy pun intended)

I mean, as a Time Agent it seems that he only acts as a dimensional gateway through time but he doesn't seem to alter timelines too much. Sure, bringing SLL back from Preternia and transporting Evil Lyn's son to the future is kinda messing with things but it pales in comparison with all the things he could potentially do.

He didn't go back to prevent the Sorceress, MAA, Stratos, or Zodac's deaths...Or keep Adora and Miro from being sent away...Or just erase Skeletor and Hordak from history...Or even set anything back to how it's supposed to be. (I'm looking at you, DC Comics...) No major events are affected.

I haven't even read anywhere that some major inconsistency has been fixed thanks to the Mighty Spector's Deus Ex Machina-like intervention. Instead, it seems like he follows a strict set of rules, like the Cosmic Enforcers. (Another group I don't ever see doing much, either!)

So what's the big deal? Is there some temporal threat that the Time Agents watch over? Is Spector really doing much for King He-Man, other than the equivalent of making McRibs and Shamrock Shakes available all year-round?

So far, the Sorceress has done more to alter history by sending He-Man to Preternia, IMO. I just don't see the argument that Spector is suddenly taking over the MOTU mythos and being shoehorned that much.

I just see a new 30th Anniversary character that's making a few sporadic appearances while it almost seems like a lot of people are seeing him pulling his mask off on every panel and telling readers, "Hi, everyone...I'm really Scott Neitlich, brand manager for MOTUC...Pretty cool, huh?" Now that would be a serious Deadpool wannabe, heheh!
    This was an entertaining post.

I don't get the reactions of "he's showing up in all the media" and what not. He didn't show up in any of the DC comic books. Golly, he's on cardbacks. That's arguing over garbage, literally... so that doesn't count for anything. He's certainly less objectionable looking than three quarters of the New Adventures heroes. He's not overpowered, as he has a finite amount of "time bullets" as seen by there being some missing in his bandolier. He's a hero, serving King He-Man faithfully. You're all right, Scott did put himself into the line. TG did a lot for He-Man in the real world by working on MOTUC. He had the opportunity to have his creation serve him in the fiction too. I think that is awesome.

Plus, look at the Fwoosh's and RockinHard's pictures of Spector and tell me he doesn't look awesome.

And another thing... The Cosmic Enforcers are seen as having nearly unlimited power, so much that they are able to keep the balance between good and evil. That means that they have to be more powerful than both He-Man and Skeletor so that no one side can completely eliminate the other. Now THAT is a broken level of power.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    This was an entertaining post.

I don't get the reactions of "he's showing up in all the media" and what not. He didn't show up in any of the DC comic books. Golly, he's on cardbacks. That's arguing over garbage, literally... so that doesn't count for anything. He's certainly less objectionable looking than three quarters of the New Adventures heroes. He's not overpowered, as he has a finite amount of "time bullets" as seen by there being some missing in his bandolier. He's a hero, serving King He-Man faithfully. You're all right, Scott did put himself into the line. TG did a lot for He-Man in the real world by working on MOTUC. He had the opportunity to have his creation serve him in the fiction too. I think that is awesome.

Plus, look at the Fwoosh's and RockinHard's pictures of Spector and tell me he doesn't look awesome.

And another thing... The Cosmic Enforcers are seen as having nearly unlimited power, so much that they are able to keep the balance between good and evil. That means that they have to be more powerful than both He-Man and Skeletor so that no one side can completely eliminate the other. Now THAT is a broken level of power.
    You "don't get it" because you're discarding as garbage his appearances.
    While he did not appear physically in the DC Comics, Skeletor seemed to fear Spector from finding out what he did to the timeline. Notafraid of He-Man or the Cosmic Enforcers, but he was afraid of Spector.
    Showing up on the cardbacks I can agree with you. But he's been referenced in a couple of bios and now the Mini comics.

Time bullets: Running out of ammo is a moot point when he can just travel back to the future and get the ammo and return to the mission...

Good pics can make any MOTUC shine... The base buck made by the Horsemen is THAT awesome.

I learned to like Spector precisely because he's a Mary Sue (who hasn't gone GOD MODE SUE yet) and BECAUSE he's being forced down the canon, since it makes him perfect for funny pics! Just cause I like him doesn't mean that I ignore all the bad... and he's got plenty of that.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post

Their pictures are awesome but Spector doesn't look awesome. He still looks like an Xman reject in a Motu picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I think Marty McFly and Doc Brown would say "yes". You could end up making out with your own mom!

http://worldseriesdreaming.com/wp-co...GreatScott.png
    That's awesome...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post

Is he in other bios? Cardback cross-sell art doesn't count to me, I throw away all the packaging.

I didn't say he was, but his appearance does contradict what was previously said about Son of Skeletor. I too could care less about who is on a card back.

Personally, I have a bigger problem with Monteeg bringing Blackbeard and Hannibal over from Earth's past to Eternia!
    I agree with you there too....and those are three more figures I could do without on my Motu shelf

Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    Nope! I have to disagree! If someone kills TMS, it should be Stinkor. Just farts him to death:
    Imagine getting one of those stuck in that mask, having your suit activated and not being able to get it off....damn, Temporal Dutch Oven.

A Stench In Time!!!! (not sure if many will get that reference....)
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    . MOTU is not about masked super heroes...at least, it's not supposed to be.

I mean, the heroes don't wear masks and while He-Man is thinly disguised as Prince Adam, it's not like MAA, Ram Man or any of the others need masks to protect the ones they love.
    Yep.... no masks here.......

She-ra-vintage-mask.jpg
    stratos.jpg
    Man-E-Faces.jpg
    280px-Mekaneck.jpg

And of course, the whole stinking Zodac corp....
    zodac.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    But this is my biggest issue with time traveling heroes. Why can't TMS just go back in time and prevent Keldor / Hordak / King Hssss etc etc from ever being born? Being a time traveler, he can literally do this all he wants. He fails once, he just goes back and tries again. He can literally prevent ANYTHING from ever happening. It's almost like he's got these godly powers.

I don't know. I really hate the idea of time travel in just about anything. Except Terminator...because it's Terminator. (and even then I have to admit the whole story makes no sense).
    Ahhhh now 'I hate time travel' is a legitimate complaint. And not something that anyone could say will change your mind. It's legit. Right up there with "I hate cowboys or I hate ninjas". However, timetravel did not START with TMS. Time portals, disks, spells, and of course cosmic keys introduced the concept long ago.

The original line even had He-man riding dinosaurs by the time it was over...

Fans of Time travel stories understand the ideas of paradoxes and what ripples would happen... If TMS went back and stopped Keldor in his crib... he never would have been knocked through time and gotten the suit.... which means he couldn't have taken out Keldor in the crib... Its vicious. SOME things he can do... some he can't. Every ripple he makes in the deep past... threatens the present or the future.

With no Hordak... there would be no Skeletor... without skeletor, Adam may not have gotten the sword... and caught that run away asteroid!

Or Shokoti would have destroyed the world by now... Hundreds of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    As for my comment about Spector feeling shoe-horned into the story, i ask these questions:

why is Spector bringing Skeletor's son to the future, when, in the following panel, it is suggested that this son is a threat to the future (and it does look that way).

Spector, according to Scott, works for the Royal Family. So was bringing Skeleteen to the future a directive ordered by King He-Man? . I ask this because it was established in the last mini-comic that Spector works for and directly communicates with King He-Man.

How did Evil-Lyn even know of Spector at that time, and, furthermore, why would he help her?

Evil-Lyn trusts Spector to take her child? Why?

It feels shoehorned to me because there is a time corridor depicted, and automatically Spector is used, without any suggestion as to why... Why Evil-Lyn couldn't do that on her own is not explained.. She's incredibly powerful, resourceful, and intelligent.

We have been lead to believe that she sent the baby to the future sometime before or just after Keldor became Skeletor... So I guess we are to believe that Spector is a major component now of:

-The Great Unrest
    -Powers of Grayskull / Preternia
    -The time when the Masters were hiding in Tundaria
    - Son of He-Man / Future Eternia
    My take on it was this... (first of all, I didn't recognize that as Skeleteen' in the last panel. I figured it was king Skeletor or something... ) Regardless... Faceless one said something about the 'guardian line' must be protected... or something. I'm at work right now.

Which to ME when i read it... meant that he saw the future, and knew that his own bloodline would be continued through the baby... and if he killed Keldor now, it wouldn't happen.

It has to take place after Evil Lyn loses her powers, since she isn't yellow in that image...

I don't know what kind of trouble bringing him to the future causes... nobody does yet. But he NEEDED to survive, so maybe it was the best chance? Or they needed to team up with him in the future? How many times did Skeletor, He-man, and Sorceress 'combine their power' in Filmation?? Can't do that if dead

Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    My problems with TMS come entirely from the character itself. Design wise he looks like he was made to shoe-horn Deadpool into MOTU. Powers wise you have this guy who seems to travel through time willy-nilly who might work under the command of someone else, but hes basically going unchecked. Forget all the other MOTU goofiness, the cyber cowboys and stuff, in their own way they all fit in, but at the end of the day it's his powers that set him apart. By giving him this ability to travel through time and potentially stop any real threat or change the course of history to his own means then he trumps every other character which makes everything else that everyone else does worthless. As a character he kind of makes the whole MOTU storyline jump the shark.
    The MOTU storyline jumped the shark LONG ago... Between dinosaur mounts, the 3 towers and then New Adventures... there's not a lot of damage that CAN be done to story.

The biggest problem is that people don't understand his powers... But that is really STANDARD for MOTU. MOST of the characters in the original line... we know NOTHING about. They MAY have powers.. but we don't know thier limits... their names... personalites...

Even the original minicomics were hard pressed to give us any real information on guys like Mekaneck, jitsu, Kobra Khan, moss man, syklone... the list goes on and on. We usually got a one sentance description, and then had to use our imaginations to decide who these guys were.

Zodac? What did he do? was he a good guy or a bad guy? Did he have any powers? We never got ANYTHING on that guy and he was an original 8 back... Even the original media stuff couldn't decide what to do with him.,,,

Now he's a green lantern rip off with a whole corp behind him

Is Spector a favorite of mine?

Nope. Not even close! however there are a LOT of characters in the MOTU that I dislike a LOT more then him.

Zodac, Whiplash, Squeeeze, Snoutspout, saurod, gwildor, All 25+ NA characters.... about 10 or so PoP characters... and that's not even counting the 'new' characters that never got figures... Vikor, Vykron? Fighting Foe Men?? (Ok, i actually like the Talon Fighter guy...)

MOTU has always been a series of hits and misses... and not everyone's opinions are the same... I just find it a little silly to rail against one particular character over and over again... when there are so much WORSE out there...

Kayo!!! Seriously... Pants and a white tank top... THAT'll fit in the line O.o

Preternia Disguise He-man.

Here are my full thoughts on the subject. I don't care of the character, but I don't particularly hate him either. Scott has pretty much said, the bios are fanfiction from him and encourages us to make up our own fanfiction. But not in the if you don't like mine make it up, but you can use mine as a starting board if you need help. Just about any time a new character was introduced in the original show they came off as a mary sue, for their one or two appearances.

MOTU has always had these goofy styled figures, that really wouldn't make sense when you combine them all. But that's what makes it great, you don't have to like them all. Heck I on paper love the Snakemen, but can't stand most of individual character designs. Finding out later that Rio Blast and Clamp Champ weren't some silly knock off He-man later in life also kind of made me go oh, those guys were in MOTU.

If I had TMS, I would have fit him into my canon somehow with one of the many suggestions I have made in this thread.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it