Thread: What's the easiest way to make an animated GIF?

What's the easiest way to make an animated GIF?

I've been wanting to get in on this GIF thing for a long time, but I hate searching for programs that might do the trick 'cause it feels like every back-alley website that offers free things wants to infect everything. So maybe someone around here has can suggest program (or site?) that can make animated GIFs quick 'n easy? Seems like it shouldn't be that hard...I got pics, all I need is a program to play them in order. For the life of me I can't figure out why that's not something that just MSpaint can do. Maybe it's not as simple as it sounds.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Picasion.com is a good site for quick and easy GIFs. Nothing to download, you just upload your images, set the speed, and the program makes the animated GIF. You just save the image to your computer when you're done.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power fan comic web series at http://cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com and leave feedback at my blog http://cosmiccomicrealm.blogspot.ca

Thanks, that seems to have done the trick on the quick. I think I saw that when I was searching, but so many of the sites have this all caps "EASY DO IT NOW" talk that makes me not want to visit thier site.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.