Thread: Long time Filmation fan :)

Widget

Long time Filmation fan :)

Hi all, happy to be here. Discovered Filmation very early and grew up with He-Man etc. I recently had my interest re-kindled when I got most of the DVD collections. BUT I have a veeery important question for you guys, well important for me anyway.

Why is THE FLASH GORDON MOVIE not included on the DVD's?!! Argubly Filmation's best work ever and probably the best translation of Raymond's original work. The only thing I could find was a low rez Youtube version. I LOVED this movie as a kid and I was hoping to get some answers here since this seems to be the biggest Filmation related forum online today.

well, there's always room for more filmation fans! so, welcome! be sure to check out our group Filmation Fans Forever, http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=55 on this very board!

i'm sorry to say i do not have an answer to your question.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Welcome to He-Man.org
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Widget
    Thanks! I know this is primarily a He-Man forum, of which I am a big fan, I hope there's room for Flash Gordon and Jason of Star Command too!

Go to the Other Discussion forum and be amazed at the amount of obscure nostalgia people bring up! One of my favorite things about this forum

Brassy Baroness
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, HunterZolomon!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

As was mentioned by MykEdwards, the other discussion talks about a Lot of unrelated he-man topics.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome HunterZolomon.
    "These are the days of high adventure"