Thread: Where's a Good Place to Sell Star Wars Figures?

Heroic Warrior

Where's a Good Place to Sell Star Wars Figures?

I have a bunch of Star Wars figs circa 1995-2000 that I'm looking to sell. I'm looking for a place similar to the .Org that I can sell them on. Most are from when the Special Edition movies came out and are MOC, with the exception that the bubbles are carefully slit open (as I tended to remove and pose them from time to time back in the day). Also, I'd like to know where I can find how much they normally sell for. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

here ya go

http://forum.rebelscum.com/f552/

best shot. all about the star wars. great group of traders and buyers
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks! I'll check it out.
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

most welcome. great place and been around a while. Hope you do well there
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...