Thread: Hunks/Babes of your fav TV shows

Hunks/Babes of your fav TV shows

Lets face it, as much as we all love tv shows for various reasons (characters, plot, special effects whatever), the actors that light up the screen are sometimes bombshells. So let's talk about them. It could be from a tv show that you're watching now, or ones you remember being crazy about. Since I have Netflix, I've been sucked into so many shows, and it never ceases to amaze me the drool worthy talent they find to play the characters I grow to love.

Sometimes the best villains are the most beautiful and alluring, and as much as you hate them, you just can't take your eyes off them. I posted pics of my top 5, as per the limit of files per post. Soon I will wrap up with Teen Wolf, and my next series will be Game of Thrones.

THE WALKING DEAD has been an awesome ride. Great special effects, unexpected twists and some very enthralling characters. I was completely absorbed into the first and second seasons. While I've argued that you're supposed to hate Shane, I loved this man, right up until the bitter end. My eye candy pics for this show are:

Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
    John Bernthal as Shane Walsh

TEEN WOLF After stumbling onto this show, I really thought I'd make it through an episode or two and give up. It has surprised me. The gorgeous young actors are convincing in their roles, the cinematography is slick and sweet. Special effects are surprisingly good for a tv show that has to date only recieved 2 short 12 episode seasons. The popularity has been growing, and it was renewed for a 3rd. My man candy picks for this show are:

Tyler_Posey_016.jpg
    Tyler Posey as Scott McCal
    e3ff4a4b5aef74d0c0a78911f346257f.jpg
    Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale

GLEE

Matthew Morrison as Will Shuster
    Cory Montieth as Finn Hudson
    Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson
    Mark Salling as Noah Puckerman
    Harry Shum Jr as Mike Chang

UGLY BETTY
    eric.jpg
    Eric Mabius as Daniel Meade

SPARTACUS I don't know how anyone could not like this show. It does what tv is meant to do, entertains with no shame or censorship. Watching the series, you are sucked into the past, into a world of blood, sex, anger, revenge, war, jealousy and human suffering. This show is amazing and I've been hooked on every delicious, high definition detail. Not to mention, the shows entire cast, men and women, are stunning. My eye candy picks for this show are:

Andy Whitfield as Spartacus
    Lucy Lawless as Lucretia
    Manu Bennett as Crixus
    Jai Courtney as Varro
    Nick E. Tarabay as Ashur
    Dan Feuerriegel as Agron
    Antonio Te Maioha as Barca
    Craig Parker as Gaius Claudius Glaber
    Liam McIntyre as Spartacus
    Dustin Clare as Gannicus
    Todd Lasance as Julius Caesar
    Christian Antidormi as Tiberius Licinius Crassus

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER is a little fantasy gem. It cheesy at times, but it never loses its heart. I was taken by the silly, safe sword and sorcery story which kept me entertained. I recommend this to anyone who likes the fantasy genre. Its really a good show, too bad it didn't return for a new season. My eye candy picks are:

Craig Horner as Richard Cypher

Tabrett Bethell as Cara Mason
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; March 27, 2013 at 03:55pm.

While I haven't gotten to watch "Mad Men" often (or any sitcom in the last several years), I have to put forward Christina Hendricks.
    christina-hendricks-288971543.jpg

2012_1213_Deception_Bios_MeaganGood_500x500_v2.jpg
    Meagan Good in Deception.
    I haven't seen the show, but she has been my celebrity crush for YEARS! If things didn't work out with my girlfriend my plan was to get into hollywood and woo her, but Devon Franklin (who is attached to the MOTU movie - he's a Sony Pictures exec,) beat me to it.

The good news is My GF and Meagan good resemble each other.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I missed the show until it came into re-runs on cable, but I have to admit I first watched Ghost Whisperer simply because of Jennifer Love Hewitt. I found I actually liked the show a lot for many other reasons, but I might not have watched that first one if not for the extremely attractive star of the show.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I missed the show until it came into re-runs on cable, but I have to admit I first watched Ghost Whisperer simply because of Jennifer Love Hewitt. I found I actually liked the show a lot for many other reasons, but I might not have watched that first one if not for the extremely attractive star of the show.
    People still like JLH? I remember her from the I Know What You Did Last Summer films, and beyond that I thought she disappeared. Kind of like Neve Campbell, who was a total babe. I tried to give Ghost Whisperer a chance, but I couldn't make it through 1 episode. Mad Men, I watched for about 4-6, but it was just too dry for me to get into, and there was absolutely no man candy for me.

UGLY BETTY
    rebecca-romijn-30.jpg
    Rebecca Romijn as Alexis Meade

TEEN WOLF
    Colton-Haynes-colton-haynes-31245669-1280-1024.jpg
    Colton Haynes as Jackson Whittemore

GLEE
    Chord-Overstreet-glee-17151686-1171-1222.jpg
    Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; March 27, 2013 at 03:54pm.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    The good news is My GF and Meagan good resemble each other.
    That kind of bold comparison requires photgraphic proof, k-man!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    That kind of bold comparison requires photgraphic proof, k-man!
    I don't post private pics in public places, even of myself. but i can back up my claim, just not on a public forum. its a resemblance though they aren't twins lol
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure