View Poll Results: Should Matty do a second run of Horde Troopers?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

97 82.20%
  • No

21 17.80%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Mattel do a second run of Horde Troopers?

Should Mattel do a second run of Horde Troopers?

Should Mattel do a second run of Horde Troopers?
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

sure ..why not.. im good w the1 set i got.. i dont army build..but folks outta have the option to ..
    Last edited by H.A.L.9000; October 16, 2013 at 04:27pm.
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Nope. If they won't do a second run on other demanded figures like Teela 1.0, Shadow Weaver, Fisto, then why should they do the troopers.

Of course they should. They sold out in 10 minutes. Obviously there is more demand.

Yea but why should they have to there is going to be enough day of and later on right? ....They did increase the numbers right? There is video proof of someone saying this right?

I don't believe a word anymore it's one lie after another.....

You know funny thing is that some people say no because they got their figures so who cares about anyone else which is why this line won't be around for much longer...

Some people really only care about how much these items will become so they can make money on them on E-Bay and if you want it you have to pay Scal-Por prices and it sucks to be you...

I really thought these guys would be in more supply to accomidate other people not just the subbers especially since they were on record saying that they would be enough stock on hand....
    Last edited by Megalodon; October 15, 2013 at 03:57pm.

I need my army of at least 20! More troopers!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

THis is a silly poll, no offense. Of course they should. I still hold out hope that at some point, maybe once the line ends, they will do limited runs of fan favourites or demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythew View Post
    Nope. If they won't do a second run on other demanded figures like Teela 1.0, Shadow Weaver, Fisto, then why should they do the troopers.
    This is a terrible comparison. The figures you are talking about are not "army builders". Totally different scenario with troopers. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't have teela, shadow weaver, or fisto
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

I'd say yes! I'd probably pick up another set or two eventually.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Every person who said no is scalping or overpaid. Suck it up and move on, make your money and move on to the next scalp.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    THis is a silly poll, no offense. Of course they should. I still hold out hope that at some point, maybe once the line ends, they will do limited runs of fan favourites or demands.
    The silly part of this thread is that collectors are saying no to a 2nd run, they sold out in under 10 minutes and are a multiple army builders set.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    The silly part of this thread is that collectors are saying no to a 2nd run, they sold out in under 10 minutes and are a multiple army builders set.
    Yes but like was mentioned before those are the one's that are putting them on E-Bay and charging $100 or more...The way this line is handled is getting worse instead of better....

I'm amazed by how many palace guards I have by occasionally thinking "why not?" and adding them to an order. Of course, I have heard that Matty is looking to cut down on warehouse space, but otherwise, I would certainly add even more troopers to an order every so often if possible.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

because they are army builders perhaps? duhhh
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

There should be only voting option only: Yes.

'Then why should they do the troopers?'

Hello, it says it right there on the BOX of the troopers: build an army!

How can the majority of people do this within a 7 minute glitchy window?

I have a question: since TG seems to brush fans off with 'no we can't we won't etc' --what happens if one goes above him? Ie to his manager? If enough demand is shown to the higher ups, won't they oblige?

"BUILD AN ARMY OF TROOPERS"

Disclaimer by Mattel: "With your imagination"
    HAVES: MOSS MAN, ADORA, Mantenna, King Randor
    WANTS: Webstor
    Toyguru Collector Supreme posted December 12, 2013 "Can't understand what you are asking. Sorry."
    Toyguru Marketing Manager Mattel posted March 16, 2014 "Every great project from toys to movie and a TV usually need a fan base to support it and an "internal champion" that keeps it going through the system."

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Absolutely they should bring 'em back! They are a freakin' gold mine for Mattel and the fans really, truly want these guys! I got two sets, and those are enough for me, but I could potentially see people buying DOZENS of these two-packs.... seriously, Mattel what are waiting for?
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

In all fairness to the other non reissued figures.....no.

If done as a PO, then yeah.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 18, 2013 at 12:06pm.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    I don't collect Horde. I am not interested in Horde Troopers.
    But he Horde Troopers sold out in 10 Minutes and there is still a lot of demand for them.
    So... yes, I think they should get a second run!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I believe they should do a second run. But that's just me...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Why would they do a Shadow Weaver? She's a sub bonus exclusive. You get her when you subbed. That was the whole point of her being in the line as a sub bonus figure!

As for the Troopers, they're Army Builders. "ARMY" builders! Like the Royal Guards and the Snake Men. You can have more than just one or two, three, maybe four sets.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Warrior
    Of course. Hope they do!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    Why, yes of course! I could buy enough of them but I know that many people out there couldn't and want more. C'mon Mattel, meet the demand!
    Pasta la vista, baby!

It's time to rally! Let's make 2015 happen!!

For sure they should, pretty pointless in building an army of HT if they're unavailable. In a perfect world, the HT would be an ideal set to have extra stock available of (like He-Man etc...) and should be on Matty's Collection Essentials page.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor