View Poll Results: Would you subscribe to a New Adventures Mini-Subscription?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there are too many important characters that need to be made!

86 53.42%
  • No, the characters in NA are not all that important to me.

75 46.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you subscribe to a New Adventures Mini-Subscription?

I really want to say yes but really can't comprehend that if we can get these in a sub why can't we just get them in the club sub? Why start breaking all these lines off when it is all MOTU? Unless this is gonna be a preorder matched kind of thing then I do say yes, if not just make the figures and stop breaking it all off. By the time we're done with all these extra subs. And I don't know if many see it, but these months are gonna cost way more realized and that will be the next backlash.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Not only would I sub but I would buy two subs!
    Hey Super7 I'm looking forward to what you do for Classics and I'm awaiting these figures!

Spinwit, Gepple, Alcon, Meldoch, Krax, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Vizar, Nocturna

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    I really want to say yes but really can't comprehend that if we can get these in a sub why can't we just get them in the club sub? Why start breaking all these lines off when it is all MOTU? Unless this is gonna be a preorder matched kind of thing then I do say yes, if not just make the figures and stop breaking it all off. By the time we're done with all these extra subs. And I don't know if many see it, but these months are gonna cost way more realized and that will be the next backlash.
    good point. it could be a problem for some who want it all & are on a more tight moth to month budget. myself I like the shipping costs that I'm saving in the long run & don't want to pay more for figures in the future.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I agree with both of you. I was loving this line back when it first started. A couple figures here and there. Then they started coming monthly.

Now there are just too many figures coming out and too many subs to be part of. I guess with Grayskull it feels like I joind three subs this year because of the price point. On top of that I have to keep up with any non-sub figures coming out too.

The line has become cumbersome and costly to collect without giving up way too many other things I want to spend my money on.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Yep I would. In fact, I think it needs to happen just to catch up the NA faction. Even something as small as a four figure sub would help out a lot.
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2017!!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Quakke, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked)
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    Yep I would. In fact, I think it needs to happen just to catch up the NA faction. Even something as small as a four figure sub would help out a lot.
    I could not agree more!

NA has a LOT of catching up to do....... a mini-sub would be outstanding. And those who do not fancy NA would have the option of not subbing. (Although they would be missing out on some great figures! )
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Mini-Sub!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I voted...YES! I just started watching NA and collecting the figures. I have to say I'm enjoying them highly. The show is growing on me...especially since disc 5 of vol. 1. I really like the figure designs. I MUST have a Quakke and Butthead. I would definitely buy a NA sub if given the chance.

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely yes. I have already collected an embarrassingly large amount of the current NA selection, and want all of them in 4H form- especially NA Silver Sorceress!
    Last edited by Collec-Tor; May 13, 2014 at 11:10am. Reason: Added words
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Seriously hope this happens !! Go NA!!!

Translucent Talent Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    No, the characters in NA are not all that important to me.
    Secret Guardian & Spirit Guide

Visit my artworks gallery: http://queengrayskull.deviantart.com
    and my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/queengrayskull

My personal blog: http://www.facebook.com/grayskullguardian
    Besides: http://www.facebook.com/grayskullguide