View Poll Results: Would you subscribe to a New Adventures Mini-Subscription?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there are too many important characters that need to be made!

86 53.42%
  • No, the characters in NA are not all that important to me.

75 46.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you subscribe to a New Adventures Mini-Subscription?

I really want to say yes but really can't comprehend that if we can get these in a sub why can't we just get them in the club sub? Why start breaking all these lines off when it is all MOTU? Unless this is gonna be a preorder matched kind of thing then I do say yes, if not just make the figures and stop breaking it all off. By the time we're done with all these extra subs. And I don't know if many see it, but these months are gonna cost way more realized and that will be the next backlash.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Not only would I sub but I would buy two subs!
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    I really want to say yes but really can't comprehend that if we can get these in a sub why can't we just get them in the club sub? Why start breaking all these lines off when it is all MOTU? Unless this is gonna be a preorder matched kind of thing then I do say yes, if not just make the figures and stop breaking it all off. By the time we're done with all these extra subs. And I don't know if many see it, but these months are gonna cost way more realized and that will be the next backlash.
    good point. it could be a problem for some who want it all & are on a more tight moth to month budget. myself I like the shipping costs that I'm saving in the long run & don't want to pay more for figures in the future.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I agree with both of you. I was loving this line back when it first started. A couple figures here and there. Then they started coming monthly.

Now there are just too many figures coming out and too many subs to be part of. I guess with Grayskull it feels like I joind three subs this year because of the price point. On top of that I have to keep up with any non-sub figures coming out too.

The line has become cumbersome and costly to collect without giving up way too many other things I want to spend my money on.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Yep I would. In fact, I think it needs to happen just to catch up the NA faction. Even something as small as a four figure sub would help out a lot.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    Yep I would. In fact, I think it needs to happen just to catch up the NA faction. Even something as small as a four figure sub would help out a lot.
    I could not agree more!

NA has a LOT of catching up to do....... a mini-sub would be outstanding. And those who do not fancy NA would have the option of not subbing. (Although they would be missing out on some great figures! )
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I voted...YES! I just started watching NA and collecting the figures. I have to say I'm enjoying them highly. The show is growing on me...especially since disc 5 of vol. 1. I really like the figure designs. I MUST have a Quakke and Butthead. I would definitely buy a NA sub if given the chance.

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely yes. I have already collected an embarrassingly large amount of the current NA selection, and want all of them in 4H form- especially NA Silver Sorceress!
    Last edited by Collec-Tor; May 13, 2014 at 11:10am. Reason: Added words
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Seriously hope this happens !! Go NA!!!

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    No, the characters in NA are not all that important to me.