Thread: Possibly selling large MOC 200X lot.

Widget

Possibly selling large MOC 200X lot.

Hello everyone,

I have a decent sized collection of mint on card figures for the 200X line, including many variant figures. I lost my job a couple years ago and have since found a new job but I'm still having trouble recovering from the year I was unemployed. I decided to come here first to see if there was any interest from folks in purchasing the entire lot. I have been a member of these forums for a long time but haven't really posted a whole lot. I want the figures to go to someone who is a fan of the series and will take good care of them. Not just turn around and sell them all. Like most of you, I grew up a child of the 80's and this, next to Transformers, was my favorite.

Like I mentioned, the figures are all MOC and there are many variants. Just off the top of my head I can think of variants for He-Man, Battle Armor He-Man, and Mekaneck, though I'm sure there are others. I will take pictures if anyone is interested and I'm really not even sure on a price right now as I have no idea what these figures are actually worth anymore. Nor can I remember how many figures I have. I know I do have Battle Cat and a few other vehicles as well.

Basically, this post is just to gauge interest before I go dig them out. Like I said, I will provide pictures to anyone interested and can provide a detailed list of the figures included. I also have a large collection of the Classics line but I'm not sure if I want to sell it yet. We'll see how this goes.

I would like to see a few pics of battlecat and panthor. Thanks!
    Ben- The Real Evil Lord of Destruction

PM'ed Wayyyyyyyyyy back !
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !