Thread: Hello!

Widget

Hello!

Hi All!

Been a loooooong time lurker of the boards and have been into He-Man and MOTU since I was 3-4 years old (83-84)... had EVERYTHING when I was little...

And just in the last 3-4 years been getting into the Classics line. I had everything but recently had a flood in my basement that destroyed EVERYTHING... theatre room, playroom and my collectibles... including my MOTU Classics line... the cards were destroyed... so figure Id be able to keep the figures... they were written off So Im starting from scratch... oh well thats life... look forward to chattin with some of you!!!

Cheers,
    Steven

Welcome! And sorry to hear about the flood, a damn shame I guess there's some things we just can't fight, and Mother Nature seems to be at the top of that list.
    Still, great to have you aboard, and glad to see you're not giving up!

Glad to have you on board!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Widget
    HA! Thanks!

It was actually a broken sprinkler line coming in through our foundation floor that tied into the main sprinkler system in our house. We figure when we built our house... heck lets get a sprinkler system put in the house, so if there ever was a fire then we've got some help... well... a stupid little union fitting cracked right in half and caused the problem... so needless to say Im OCD about it now and check it when I wake up and go to bed in the morning Got the plumber coming Wednesday to take a look at it... as it appears it is cross threaded... last thing I need it something like this to happen again!

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome RCuomo I'm sorry to here about the loss of your collection.Glad to hear your going to rebuild it.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Welcome to He-Man.org! Happy to add you to the ranks!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Welcome RCuomo - sorry to hear about your lost collection. Welcome to the boards! Weezer fan as well I take it?

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, RCuomo!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.