Thread: keldor

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar

keldor

best viewed in 1080p and full screen

A speed painting of the process to create an in game texture map based on the masters of the universe character Keldor

keldor by the ultimate evil, on Flickr

keldor 2 by the ultimate evil, on Flickr
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Man, I miss Freedom Force! That's awesome, dude. Didn't know anybody was still making skins for that game! As far as I know you're the only one that ever did MOTU skins anyway.

Been thinking of getting into the game again, actually. Should hold me over till Marvel Heroes releases.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

the community's not as strong as it used to be, but there are still a few. its the customisation i love hell i just had a rumble room game were hordak fought of the jla

and the fact you can now get both games on steam for about $5 really surprised me that more didn't pick it up

did you ever post over at freedomreborn.net
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    the community's not as strong as it used to be, but there are still a few. its the customisation i love hell i just had a rumble room game were hordak fought of the jla

and the fact you can now get both games on steam for about $5 really surprised me that more didn't pick it up

did you ever post over at freedomreborn.net
    Nah, I only ever downloaded skins and meshes from all over the place to play with. :P

Someone needs to pick up another sequel, pronto!

sadly its not gonna happen, the team moved on to bigger things like bioshock

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    sadly its not gonna happen, the team moved on to bigger things like bioshock
    Yeah, true. I saw their concepts for what was to come and it made me sad that it was never coming to fruition. =(

Did the guy who made this mesh do any more MOTU ones? Are you working on any more skins yourself?

Also, I watched the video. Amazing how much effort you actually put into it, dude. I could never make a skin half that good. XD