Thread: Today is the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's murder.

Today is the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's murder.

It was an extremely sad day 20 years ago. Although its not official but Courtney Love had her had in the pot to have her then husband Kurt killed. Ive read too many books, articles, watched videos documentary what ever you want I've obsorbed it. 20 years ago the music died along with Kurt.

Cobain was a great artist and Nirvana is one of my favorite bands of all time. As much as I like Kurt and dislike Courtney, I don't believe he was murdered, though.

Kathleen Hanna talks a bit about Kurt in The Punk Singer, the documentary about her life that was recently released to DVD/iTunes. Nothing really that she hasn't talked about before, but thought you might be interested.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I was at the bar watching Nirvana & Alice in Chains tribute live yesterday, I'm glad that Nirvana's legacy are still living and continue to influence new act or artists.

Rest easily and in peace Kurt.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Kurt Cobain wasn't murdered. He committed suicide at his home by shooting his own head. How terrible that incident was.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    Americans really love their conspiracy theories RIP kurt, the voice of a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    Americans really love their conspiracy theories RIP kurt, the voice of a generation.
    Its very true. Americans do love conspiracy theories.

I liked his music and thought at the time it spoke to ppl my age. There was something powerful and inspiring about it. Something I never heard before. I liked it.

I dunno if I believed he was murdered though. I think he killed himself, but then again people think that Marilyn Monroe was killed too.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Kurt is still one of my biggest idols. RIP. He was a lyrical genius. As for murder....I think he was killed as well. Too much evidence to not be suspicious.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    One thing many people don't know is that Kurt suffered scoliosis and a pinched nerve as a result, which caused severe stomach pains, which were made worse by his years of guitar playing. The chronic constant stomach pains led to his heroin addiction, and there's suspicions that his decision to play right-handed guitar made his back problems worse- because putting that weight on that shoulder, which was the direction of his spinal bend, intensified the issue.

I believe his spinal problems, which led to his heroin addiction to kill the pain, coupled with his guitar's weight damaging his spine for years, led to his suicide. he was either high out of his mind, or in such pain he couldn't stand it anymore. Cortney Love is probably too stupid to have done it herself, and I can't think of why she'd kill the only reason anyone cared about her existence- it's not like she's been anything but a total joke since. I've heard similar theories over Hunter S. Thompson's suicide, some believe he was "silenced", but he was also a habitual drug user and had numerous health problems.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    It was an extremely sad day 20 years ago. Although its not official but Courtney Love had her had in the pot to have her then husband Kurt killed. Ive read too many books, articles, watched videos documentary what ever you want I've obsorbed it. 20 years ago the music died along with Kurt.
    And all the articles, documentaries, books, eye witness accounts, and photographs of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, or aliens have yet to provide a single shred of concrete, irrefutable evidence to prove existence.

It's not nice to call people murderers when you really have no proof.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

It was murder