Thread: SPECULATION - In the MOTUC canon are the 2 different He-Ro's actaully the same guy?

Hybrid View

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar

SPECULATION - In the MOTUC canon are the 2 different He-Ro's actaully the same guy?

Discuss.

I think He-Man's adopted son Dare (He-Ro) will at some point in the future get sent back in time and live out the rest of his life as Grey/Ro (He-Ro) with King Grayskull and the Preternia Masters...

I will go through my reasoning behind this, and all the subtle clues that I picked up, but first, what do other people think?
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

That's been my theory/ assumption as well. I'm curious to hear your reasoning.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Heroic Warrior
    The more I think about it, the more I like the idea! He-Ro has the Power Sword *and* his staff because he's the son of He-Man and the Sorceress.

Well we know He-Ro I gets the sword from Trolla. He does not already have it in his possession when he comes to Trolla. We also know according to Scott that the staff was not used to make She-Ras sword. What does this mean? Well it means the Power Sword would have had to have been lost prior to He-Ro coming back in time if they are the same, and the staff could not have been from Eternia.

Think of it this way, an item is created, it exists, then is sent back in time.. now suddenly there are two of the same item in the time stream. If there is not two, where did the first one come from?

So no, two completely different characters in my book.

And Skeleteen is the Unnamed One.

Chalk it all up to the Time Wars.

Oh, and Happy Easter!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I can see them doing this as well - but I am not sure I like the idea because it hurts my brain to think about.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

No.

You could write a cool fan fic about that being true, or make a compelling argument as to why and or how it is true.

But no, it's not the case.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Discuss.

I think He-Man's adopted son Dare (He-Ro) will at some point in the future get sent back in time and live out the rest of his life as Grey/Ro (He-Ro) with King Grayskull and the Preternia Masters...

I will go through my reasoning behind this, and all the subtle clues that I picked up, but first, what do other people think?

deer gawd I hope not.

i used to assume they were the same guy. now i'm not so sure. i do kind of think it would be cool if they were. i like the whole "the end is the beginning" aspect of it.

and the sword doesn't have to make it back with him. this would free him up to receive the sword from the overlords.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!