Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Please Help! Which Auction Sniper Website is the Best?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    302

    Please Help! Which Auction Sniper Website is the Best?

    I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong forum. Since it pertains to obtaining MOTUC items from online websites, my thinking is that this topic is better served in the Marketplace. If I'm wrong about that, then I would like the moderators to please let me know. But I did check the forum rules and I couldn't find any specifics about this. Now on to the topic.

    For those of you familiar with online auction websites, could you PLEASE let me know which auction sniper website (free and/or pay website is the best in terms of reliability, price, security, and quite importantly EFFECTIVENESS (though I would like to use a good free sniper site). You can send me a PM if you want to keep it discreet. I'm tired of losing auctions at the very last second to those who time their bidding perfectly. It's very annoying and frustrating. I would welcome and appreciate any info or help you can provide. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    3,977
    I use Myibidder.com. It works really well for Ebay.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior snakeeyes0217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Kollec-Tor View Post
    I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong forum. Since it pertains to obtaining MOTUC items from online websites, my thinking is that this topic is better served in the Marketplace. If I'm wrong about that, then I would like the moderators to please let me know. But I did check the forum rules and I couldn't find any specifics about this. Now on to the topic.

    For those of you familiar with online auction websites, could you PLEASE let me know which auction sniper website (free and/or pay website is the best in terms of reliability, price, security, and quite importantly EFFECTIVENESS (though I would like to use a good free sniper site). You can send me a PM if you want to keep it discreet. I'm tired of losing auctions at the very last second to those who time their bidding perfectly. It's very annoying and frustrating. I would welcome and appreciate any info or help you can provide. Thanks.
    If you're tired of losing, bid higher. Problem solved.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    If you're tired of losing, bid higher. Problem solved.
    There is one problem with your suggestion Snakeeyes0217. That won't help cause the "sniper" puts their bid in at the last second. There is no time for me to put in a higher bid. Problem NOT solved.

  5. #5
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    3,977
    Oh......Myibidder.com is free btw and lets you adjust time (3 seconds, 6 seconds, ect) and it lets you put your max price. It also monitors for you so if your max price is already exceeded you can adjust your bid or move on...which is what I do.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Oh......Myibidder.com is free btw and lets you adjust time (3 seconds, 6 seconds, ect) and it lets you put your max price. It also monitors for you so if your max price is already exceeded you can adjust your bid or move on...which is what I do.
    Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm going to check out that site. Is Myibbider a program you download or can you just work directly from the website?

  7. #7
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Kollec-Tor View Post
    Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm going to check out that site. Is Myibbider a program you download or can you just work directly from the website?
    No download...directly from site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •