Thread: Fright Zone and Lady Slither Concept art

Fright Zone and Lady Slither Concept art

I was doing some searching online for a picture of Hordak for an art project and came across these two concepts.

lady slither.jpgsnake mountain.jpg

What I find interesting about these pictures is that they depict upcoming characters from the Classics line. The one that sticks out to me is Fang-or. These would be pretty sweet if produced one day... But like Snake Mountain..... I'm not going to hold my breath.

I may have posted this in the wrong section. If maybe should have been posted in the MOTU Classics section up above? Admin - feel free to move it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    I was doing some searching online for a picture of Hordak for an art project and came across these two concepts.

lady slither.jpgsnake mountain.jpg

What I find interesting about these pictures is that they depict upcoming characters from the Classics line. The one that sticks out to me is Fang-or. These would be pretty sweet if produced one day... But like Snake Mountain..... I'm not going to hold my breath.
    I've seen these concept pics before and I wish we could see both playsets made along with the new figures that are depicted. At least we are getting Fang-or.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I've seen these concept pics before and I wish we could see both playsets made along with the new figures that are depicted. At least we are getting Fang-or.
    I agree. I'm still holding out for Snake Mountain. The line CANNOT be complete with a Castle Grayskull, but no Snake

These are 100% fan made and should be taken with a grain of salt.
    It's also a mix of official figures and photoshop cut and paste fan wishlist figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    These are 100% fan made and should be taken with a grain of salt.
    It's also a mix of official figures and photoshop cut and paste fan wishlist figures.
    I figured as much, but it would still be nice to have another playset of some sort other than Grayskull. One can dream can't they