View Poll Results: LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laser Light

46 31.72%
  • Terror Claws

99 68.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather have LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

Would you rather have LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

I'm a big fan of the LL Skeletor design.Even though I didn't care for the transition into outerspace,the figure itself trumps Terrorbras Skeletor.

Laser Light. The original is very odd looking (and even squattier than other versions - looks like he's about to take a steamy one in the woods), but I'd really like to see the 4H take on him. The original sculpt isn't that great, but the overall design is interesting.

TerrorBras Skeletor isn't all that interesting. In fact they could just include the bra and claws as accessories with Laser Light, and people could use them on the standard Skeletor if they wanted to.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

While I definitely want to see both eventually, I'd prefer to see Terror Claws Skeletor first.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Terror Claws Skeletor...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

While I don't get the sports bra Skeletor's armor....I'd rather see him before the other one. But before that I'd rather see Flying Fists He-Man....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Both would be the winner choice.

BUT LL SOONER THAN LATER PLZ!

Laser Light. He is pretty rare in the original line, so it would be cool to have him at a much cheaper price.

Heroic Warrior
    Terror Claws

I need the claws. Nothing from Laser-Light Skeletor looks that useful or cool at all.

Then hopefully they repaint the claws and put it in a weapons pack. Spikor is gonna look so kick-a with those claws.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I have no desire for LL Skeletor, just give us NA Skeletor & call it good. I do want TC Skeletor. He's essential.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    TC. TC for me.

I want both equally, so no vote from me.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

terror claws since lazer light is really just na skelly

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Definitely Terror Claws.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Terror Claws Skeletor remains one of my top wants because he was my default Skeletor after the original broke. I also lost He-Man to the Great Toy Wars but missed out on the Battle Armor versions when it came time to replace them. Instead, I ended up with Thunder Punch He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor!

For the longest time, I thought they were part of the same wave so I was confused when Dragon Blaster Skeletor showed up first, heheh!

TC Skeletor any day over LL Skeletor.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    LL Skeletor....I don't get the appeal of Skeletor in a sports bra.....

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Terror Claws should have either removable armor or claws that can be placed on the regular Skeletor so you can do the mini-comics version.

Laser Light Skeletor might be best served as an alternate head, hand, and staff for "Space Mutant Warlord Skeletor" (or whatever they wind up calling the NA version).

While I do see similarities between LL & NA Skeletor,I think they warrant their own figure..It also appears TC was more popular than I thought.Must be the claws!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    LL Skeletor - as I've never had one before - TC Skel whilst cool, I can do without.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Laser Light Skeletor can be created by including the hooded head and translucent Havoc Staff with NA Skeletor. They are the same design

So I chose Terror Claws Skeletor!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Terror Claws Skeletor...I'd say Laser Light Skelly can be combined with NA Skeletor and that would be perfectly fine.

TC. LL and NA as one release.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Terror Claws...

I read on a blog or a post somewhere that said that if you really look at both figures, LL Skeletor and NA Skeletor are very similar. It's completely true. They're both covered in wiring and machinery, they have that copper colored chest. So I'm going to vote LL Skeletor because he doubles as NA Skeletor too. They could call him "Galactic Antagonist Skeletor" or whatever the NA-era is called, and his title could be "evil lord of laser light". Boomsauce, perfect.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Neither, so no vote for me. The only variants I owned or cared about as a kid were the battle armor figures, and since I now have those every new variant figure they make is just sub money being spent on something I'd rather not have.