View Poll Results: LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laser Light

46 31.72%
  • Terror Claws

99 68.28%

Thread: Would you rather have LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

Hybrid View

Would you rather have LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

I'm a big fan of the LL Skeletor design.Even though I didn't care for the transition into outerspace,the figure itself trumps Terrorbras Skeletor.

Laser Light. The original is very odd looking (and even squattier than other versions - looks like he's about to take a steamy one in the woods), but I'd really like to see the 4H take on him. The original sculpt isn't that great, but the overall design is interesting.

TerrorBras Skeletor isn't all that interesting. In fact they could just include the bra and claws as accessories with Laser Light, and people could use them on the standard Skeletor if they wanted to.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

While I definitely want to see both eventually, I'd prefer to see Terror Claws Skeletor first.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Terror Claws Skeletor...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

While I don't get the sports bra Skeletor's armor....I'd rather see him before the other one. But before that I'd rather see Flying Fists He-Man....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Both would be the winner choice.

BUT LL SOONER THAN LATER PLZ!

terror claws since lazer light is really just na skelly

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Definitely Terror Claws.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I can't vote, Laser Light Skeletor is the only Skeletor vintage variant that I didn't like and still don't like but the 4H can surprise me... so I can't vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Laser Light. The original is very odd looking (and even squattier than other versions - looks like he's about to take a steamy one in the woods), but I'd really like to see the 4H take on him. The original sculpt isn't that great, but the overall design is interesting.
    TerrorBras Skeletor isn't all that interesting. In fact they could just include the bra and claws as accessories with Laser Light, and people could use them on the standard Skeletor if they wanted to.
    This can be a solution... And I hope that they will transform the odd bra armor in a complete armor...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

these results are outrageous! LL skeletor is one of the two last vintage figures ever to be made to the original MOTU line.
    Filled with details, unique sculpt and features, the link between vintage and NA, and yet these results suggest people would rather buy yet another skeletor iteration with a pink armour and gloves?

TC would not be a refreshing figure at all, i seriously hope he's given the least priority!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    these results are outrageous! LL skeletor is one of the two last vintage figures ever to be made to the original MOTU line.
    Filled with details, unique sculpt and features, the link between vintage and NA, and yet these results suggest people would rather buy yet another skeletor iteration with a pink armour and gloves?

TC would not be a refreshing figure at all, i seriously hope he's given the least priority!

I think most people don't have an emotional connection with LL skeletor. sports bra aside, Terror Claws skeletor really captured my imagination as a kid, LL skelly, i saw cardback images I wasn't fond of his head sculpt's radical change but I looked for him still. I wanted him but I wasn't as excited as when i saw other variants.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post

I think most people don't have an emotional connection with LL skeletor. sports bra aside, Terror Claws skeletor really captured my imagination as a kid, LL skelly, i saw cardback images I wasn't fond of his head sculpt's radical change but I looked for him still. I wanted him but I wasn't as excited as when i saw other variants.
    i can understand many USAers not feeling emotionally attached to this figure as it was an euro exclusive, thus not being part of many's childhood, STILL, when you think about TC skeletor (which btw is one of the vintage figures i like and own proudly), you can probably imagine how it will turn out:

a pink armour
    extended gloves
    extra dinosaur piece

This is mainly an accessories pack! Do we really want (for now) another snake man-at-arms like variant? Just think of what the 4HM could do with this design:

Would love to see something different for a change, RAM-MAN for example was such a refreshing figure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post

I do have an emotional connection with LL Skeletor - it is one of revulsion. I own this vintage figure, but I don't like it as Skeletor is not a cyborg in my MOTUniverse.

Give me the Terror Claws!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Terror Claws...

I read on a blog or a post somewhere that said that if you really look at both figures, LL Skeletor and NA Skeletor are very similar. It's completely true. They're both covered in wiring and machinery, they have that copper colored chest. So I'm going to vote LL Skeletor because he doubles as NA Skeletor too. They could call him "Galactic Antagonist Skeletor" or whatever the NA-era is called, and his title could be "evil lord of laser light". Boomsauce, perfect.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Neither, so no vote for me. The only variants I owned or cared about as a kid were the battle armor figures, and since I now have those every new variant figure they make is just sub money being spent on something I'd rather not have.

I want both, but if I had to choose only 1 then I would choose Laser Light Skeletor because I don't own him in the vintage line due to his rarity.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Why can't we have both?
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

hopefully we will

but i've been looking forward for LL for waaaaaaayyy too long, i really hope we can see the lasers in MOTUC

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    Why can't we have both?
    I concur.

Hopefully Ol Terror Claws has his sports bra problem fixed, I always like the idea and the claws.

Laser Light needs to have love and money put into it, maybe even some LED's and translucent parts.

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    I voted for LL Skeletor, mixed with NA Skeletor. They are almost the same in a different scale
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

yeah, i made this comparison in my blog, but i'm not sure this could be a combo figure like trapjaw\kronis, there are a lot of similarities but also a main colour diference in the chest piece, boots etc

master of hiphop
    laser all the way!!!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Laser Light is better.