View Poll Results: LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laser Light

46 31.72%
  • Terror Claws

99 68.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you rather have LL Skeletor or TC Skeletor in classics?

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I want both, but if I had to choose only 1 then I would choose Laser Light Skeletor because I don't own him in the vintage line due to his rarity.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I can't vote, Laser Light Skeletor is the only Skeletor vintage variant that I didn't like and still don't like but the 4H can surprise me... so I can't vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Laser Light. The original is very odd looking (and even squattier than other versions - looks like he's about to take a steamy one in the woods), but I'd really like to see the 4H take on him. The original sculpt isn't that great, but the overall design is interesting.
    TerrorBras Skeletor isn't all that interesting. In fact they could just include the bra and claws as accessories with Laser Light, and people could use them on the standard Skeletor if they wanted to.
    This can be a solution... And I hope that they will transform the odd bra armor in a complete armor...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

these results are outrageous! LL skeletor is one of the two last vintage figures ever to be made to the original MOTU line.
    Filled with details, unique sculpt and features, the link between vintage and NA, and yet these results suggest people would rather buy yet another skeletor iteration with a pink armour and gloves?

TC would not be a refreshing figure at all, i seriously hope he's given the least priority!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    these results are outrageous! LL skeletor is one of the two last vintage figures ever to be made to the original MOTU line.
    Filled with details, unique sculpt and features, the link between vintage and NA, and yet these results suggest people would rather buy yet another skeletor iteration with a pink armour and gloves?

TC would not be a refreshing figure at all, i seriously hope he's given the least priority!

I think most people don't have an emotional connection with LL skeletor. sports bra aside, Terror Claws skeletor really captured my imagination as a kid, LL skelly, i saw cardback images I wasn't fond of his head sculpt's radical change but I looked for him still. I wanted him but I wasn't as excited as when i saw other variants.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post

I think most people don't have an emotional connection with LL skeletor. sports bra aside, Terror Claws skeletor really captured my imagination as a kid, LL skelly, i saw cardback images I wasn't fond of his head sculpt's radical change but I looked for him still. I wanted him but I wasn't as excited as when i saw other variants.
    i can understand many USAers not feeling emotionally attached to this figure as it was an euro exclusive, thus not being part of many's childhood, STILL, when you think about TC skeletor (which btw is one of the vintage figures i like and own proudly), you can probably imagine how it will turn out:

a pink armour
    extended gloves
    extra dinosaur piece

This is mainly an accessories pack! Do we really want (for now) another snake man-at-arms like variant? Just think of what the 4HM could do with this design:

Would love to see something different for a change, RAM-MAN for example was such a refreshing figure

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Why can't we have both?
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

hopefully we will

but i've been looking forward for LL for waaaaaaayyy too long, i really hope we can see the lasers in MOTUC

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    I voted for LL Skeletor, mixed with NA Skeletor. They are almost the same in a different scale
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

yeah, i made this comparison in my blog, but i'm not sure this could be a combo figure like trapjaw\kronis, there are a lot of similarities but also a main colour diference in the chest piece, boots etc

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    If he looks like the Custom in ArkAngel's post above, I'd take that LL Skele (but with a proper cape, not cloth)

I chose TC mainly because of the Skeleton dragon/creature on his back - I want that 4H style!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

master of hiphop
    laser all the way!!!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Laser Light is better.

LL all the way.....as long as it really does light up. I'm not a big varient guy, so really, if neither showed up, I wouldn't be heart broken, but TC Skelly really doesn't interest me at all
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    Why can't we have both?
    I concur.

Hopefully Ol Terror Claws has his sports bra problem fixed, I always like the idea and the claws.

Laser Light needs to have love and money put into it, maybe even some LED's and translucent parts.

I want laser light skeletor ; love the way he has removable hood, glowing hand and eyes. Terror claws skeletor just can't get past that top crop he wears.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post

I do have an emotional connection with LL Skeletor - it is one of revulsion. I own this vintage figure, but I don't like it as Skeletor is not a cyborg in my MOTUniverse.

Give me the Terror Claws!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I would much rather have LL Skeletor. I think TC Skeletor you could almost get away with an accessory pack. The only real difference with the basic figure is the underpants.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Terror Claws Skeletor
    MOTUC Most Wanted : Attak Trak, Stridor, Night Stalker, Masks of Power Demons,
    Alcala-Style-Figures, Point Dread & Talon Fighter