Thread: help me identify these figures

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar

help me identify these figures

Hi
    I dont know where to post this so dont hesitate to move the thread where it has to:-)
    Found these two in my parents basement today. I remember my mum bought them in the middle 80's when i had good results at school. Furthermore they were cheaper than motus and to her looked the same...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Podcaster
    That's Purplor and Big Bat from Remco's short-lived MOTU knock-off Lords of the Galaxy from 1983. It is rare to find Purplor with his Mystical Helmet of Awesome and Big Bat is often found with no right arm because it was actually a giant rubber tentacle. Most degraded over time. I don't know why a bat would have tentacles.

Yes, I am making this up. Sorry I couldn't help and please forgive my juvenile effort at a joke. Best of luck!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    No no dont apologize!
    thanks for the info! Juvenile jokes are good for mental sanity! :-) even though i must admit i did not get this one (lack of english jokes i suppose)
    I dont intend to sell them but is it valuable? Can i complete them easily? Can i repair the loose legs with the onion rings method? Theres a kinda rubber for the legs which is attached to torso (the purple one has a hole in the torso and i can see the attachment)

Edit ok i got the joke! (I think) : you dont know who the hell they are and invented a nice fairy tale for the kiddy boy i am, right? Damn its not nice to laugh at an average french :-)
    Last edited by skeletorinzecloset; April 3, 2013 at 06:33pm.
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    they're flash and demon from the line "monsters of the galaxy" by camy (an italian toy brand).