Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.97!

  1. #1
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    29,528

    Answers to WTFWTK 2.97!

    Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
    Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
    Check out their answers to your Round 97 questions!

    This round of questions were selected by Niki.
    Thanks to that fan for their help!

    1. Barbecue17: On the fan vote for which characters will appear on the Castle Grayskull box there is a disclaimer that basically says Mattel reserves the right to choose the characters under unforeseen circumstances. What might some of those circumstances be? If the winners of the context somehow managed to be Illumina, Uncle Montork, Tung Lashor, Mosquitor, and Detective Lubic, would Mattel not honor those choices in order to ensure that He-Man and Skeletor were on the box?

    Really this is just a legal requirement for most polls and contests regardless of brand. We don't have plans to purposely override the fan vote! Not something deeper than that.

    2. MaxGoof: Although it's been stated that Kowl is considered a high priority to be released in MOTUC, Loo-Kee never seems to be mentioned. As Loo-Kee is a legendary vintage figure that few can afford, appears in every episode of She-Ra and is the central character of several episodes, is Loo-Kee a character Mattel considers a priority (despite the unique tooling)? Also, given Loo-Kee's role in the POP universe, wouldn't it be cool if he was "hidden" in the same manner as Prince Adam?

    Loo-Kee is also a figure we'd love to get to. He was prominent in the animated series and had a vintage figure! But no plans now to announce.

    3. Sailoruranus: There is no question that NA has gotten the least amount of love/attention in this line. Any chance we could get a Jetlag subscription to fill out the ranks with some of the cartoon characters?

    No plans right now. We do want to get to more NA figures but we don't have a dedicate Jet Lag sub planned at this time.

    4. Snakeeyes0217: I feel that Jitsu's head is disproportionately small. Was it sculpted that small by the Horsemen or does it suffer from production shrink?

    No, it was not shrunk down.

    5. Niki: When Mattel got the Filmation rights to make MOTUC figures of characters Filmation owned it was said they have Jetlag rights as well. But since than no mentioning again. We have a FILMATION sub now, which is amazing and i think a lot of people appreciate that. Still no original Jetlag character like Crita, Master Sebrian or Drissi has been announced. Iīm excluding Mara here because it was said before that she is part of the prototypes now which are already considered. As far as i understood. Will there be an original Jetlag character included in the new roadmap especially since the Filmation sub made some room again?

    We certainly hope to get to some Jet Lag figures in time. Just because you haven't seen one yet doesn't mean more are not coming down the road!

    --------------------

    Click here to ask questions in Round 99!
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 1.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 2.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 3.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 4.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 5.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 6.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 7.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 8.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 9.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 10.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 11.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 12.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 13.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 14.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 15.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 16.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 17.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 18.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 19.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 20.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 21.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 22.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 23.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 24.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 25.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 26.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 27.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 28.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 29.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 30.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 31.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 32.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 33.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 34.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 35.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 36.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 37.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 38.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 39.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 40.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 41.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 42.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 43.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 44.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 45.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 46.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 47.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 48.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 49.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 50.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 51.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 52.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 53.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 54.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 55.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 56.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 57.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 58.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 59.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 60.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 61.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 62.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 63.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 64.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 65.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 66.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 67.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 68.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 69.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 70.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 71.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 72.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 73.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 74.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 75.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 76.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 77.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 78.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 79.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 80.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 81.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 82.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 83.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 84.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 85.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 86.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 87.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 88.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 89.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 90.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 91.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 92.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 93.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 94.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 95.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 96.
    And, have fun discussing Mattel's answers to your Round 97 questions!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Tundra_Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    1,538
    The Jetlag question and answer is hopeful. I really hope that a Master Sebrian figure is on it way!

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,888
    I'm not sure on what basis the NA figures get no love from Mattel argument is formed. It seems the 4 Horsemen and Mattel have gone overboard with the NA figures released so far to try to make them appeal to a by and large sceptical MOTU fan base.

    Optik received a completely pointless second head and with the use of Trap Jaw legs (I hate to admit it) kinda looked for the first time in 20 years as if he could fit into the MOTU continuity.

    Flipshot was tripped out with all sorts of add ons, almost rivalling Teela and Vykron (not enough to make me break him out of his white mailer box, but I know how to hold a grudge ...).

    Slushhead also had a lot of TLC from the Horsemen to make him openable ... hey, if MOTU can have Slavemaster and Sticky Fingers, I can put Slushhead in the list of space villains allowed in my display (while chosing to ignore the NA backstory).

    Anyway, my point is Mattel has not skimped on the NA figures, indeed, they have really packed them out and invested impressively in tooling, making it difficult for even the die hard haters to argue they are hopeless figures.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  4. #4
    grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,635
    I have to agree on the NA front; they may not be great in number, but great care was taken making them. The figures we've gotten have been the Fab four at their best, showing how they can take a few new pieces here and there to mask re-use masterfully and give us a figure that takes the whole NA sub-line to a new level. And I credit Mattel with allowing them to do this, as some of the NA figures have had more new tooling than some of the more popular vintage figures. It is one of the more successful strategies Mattel has used (yes, sometimes they do have good ideas, though it may seem otherwise much of the time) with this line: taking figure many fans wouldn't be excited about, and doing such an incredible job on them that even some NA detractors have to admit they are cool, some even breaking down and buyin them.

    I would like to see a few more of these guys (and hopefully a gal) made than we have seen thus far, but I can't really say Mattel has neglected them. When they do make them, they give them a LOT of attention.

    And no, the grumpy old dragon hasn't been replaced by a seed pod from outer space; I can praise Mattel as well as pan them (I actually prefer doing that, it's just that Mattel gives me so few chances these days...).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    5,191
    The NA answers are good - hopefully we get Crita, Mara and Sebrian out of the Jetlag series and more vintage figures over the next few years. I really think Crita could be another Catra, Shokoti or Octavia.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

  6. #6
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,639
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I have to agree on the NA front; they may not be great in number, but great care was taken making them. The figures we've gotten have been the Fab four at their best, showing how they can take a few new pieces here and there to mask re-use masterfully and give us a figure that takes the whole NA sub-line to a new level. And I credit Mattel with allowing them to do this, as some of the NA figures have had more new tooling than some of the more popular vintage figures. It is one of the more successful strategies Mattel has used (yes, sometimes they do have good ideas, though it may seem otherwise much of the time) with this line: taking figure many fans wouldn't be excited about, and doing such an incredible job on them that even some NA detractors have to admit they are cool, some even breaking down and buyin them.

    I would like to see a few more of these guys (and hopefully a gal) made than we have seen thus far, but I can't really say Mattel has neglected them. When they do make them, they give them a LOT of attention.

    And no, the grumpy old dragon hasn't been replaced by a seed pod from outer space; I can praise Mattel as well as pan them (I actually prefer doing that, it's just that Mattel gives me so few chances these days...).
    I wish they had this same mentality with POP. Bow is another character that Mattel and the 4H tried very hard to sell to fans who had written him off.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Jeevesosiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chesterfield, UK
    Posts
    1,654
    The NA figures are some of my favourites in the line - I am surprised we haven't seen another Galactic Protector yet I must admit, but as for the figures they are awesome.
    The Lurkiest

    **Scott please make me a Staghorn**

  8. #8
    FILMATION - Yeah! csc0709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    542
    The NA characters in the line thus far have been done well and look great. However, I have never liked that cartoon, have no real nostalgic connection with these characters and only ended up with them because of the sub. Had I cherry-picked, I never would have bought them. If there is ever a JetLag sub, I would not sub-up for that.

    Why was the question asked twice out of the five that were submitted? Seems like a waste! I wish we could be a little more selective in our questions to submit. Basically, don't submit anymore vehicle questions cause we know they are out (at least for now). No more questions asking for a reveal cause we don't get an answer. And certainly, no more questions about is so and so going to get re-released or go back into production (the answer is no). C'mon people!

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,317
    I always tend to like the supporting casts of shows, so I would LOVE to see Master Sebrian, or Drissi. I know guys love the muscle men figures or the monsters, but I tend to like the normal humans a lot too.

  10. #10
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    44
    OK, no one is asking it, so I have to...WHAT the heck is Jet Lag? I have never heard of it nor seen any menton of this AT ALL since 2008 when these figures began. Now all of a sudden people are talking about it as if it's as well known as POP.

  11. #11
    FILMATION - Yeah! csc0709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by quigonnoodle View Post
    OK, no one is asking it, so I have to...WHAT the heck is Jet Lag? I have never heard of it nor seen any menton of this AT ALL since 2008 when these figures began. Now all of a sudden people are talking about it as if it's as well known as POP.
    Jet Lag is the production company of the New Adventures He-Man cartoon in the very late 80s very early 90s.

  12. #12
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,639
    Quote Originally Posted by quigonnoodle View Post
    OK, no one is asking it, so I have to...WHAT the heck is Jet Lag? I have never heard of it nor seen any menton of this AT ALL since 2008 when these figures began. Now all of a sudden people are talking about it as if it's as well known as POP.
    Jetlag is the animation studio that did the New Adventures of He-Man cartoon. Filmation is the 80's He-Man cartoon, while MYP (Mike Young Productions) is the 200X cartoon that was on Cartoon Network.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior He-Kal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    I'm not sure on what basis the NA figures get no love from Mattel argument is formed. It seems the 4 Horsemen and Mattel have gone overboard with the NA figures released so far to try to make them appeal to a by and large sceptical MOTU fan base.

    Optik received a completely pointless second head and with the use of Trap Jaw legs (I hate to admit it) kinda looked for the first time in 20 years as if he could fit into the MOTU continuity.

    Flipshot was tripped out with all sorts of add ons, almost rivalling Teela and Vykron (not enough to make me break him out of his white mailer box, but I know how to hold a grudge ...).

    Slushhead also had a lot of TLC from the Horsemen to make him openable ... hey, if MOTU can have Slavemaster and Sticky Fingers, I can put Slushhead in the list of space villains allowed in my display (while chosing to ignore the NA backstory).

    Anyway, my point is Mattel has not skimped on the NA figures, indeed, they have really packed them out and invested impressively in tooling, making it difficult for even the die hard haters to argue they are hopeless figures.
    I just hope this much tlc goes into making a Sagitar figure

  14. #14
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    The NA characters in the line thus far have been done well and look great. However, I have never liked that cartoon, have no real nostalgic connection with these characters and only ended up with them because of the sub. Had I cherry-picked, I never would have bought them. If there is ever a JetLag sub, I would not sub-up for that.

    Why was the question asked twice out of the five that were submitted? Seems like a waste! I wish we could be a little more selective in our questions to submit. Basically, don't submit anymore vehicle questions cause we know they are out (at least for now). No more questions asking for a reveal cause we don't get an answer. And certainly, no more questions about is so and so going to get re-released or go back into production (the answer is no). C'mon people!
    Actually i chose both since they arenīt the same.

    One is about a JETLAG sub and the other one (which was my one) was if they had forgotten about JETLAG characters in general and one time the answer was no there wonīt be a sub and the second one got at least a maybe wait and see. I am a JETLAG/NA fan and i thought itīs time that NA gets some answers as well.

    Castle Grayskull got so many question and answers for the last few month and for once we have two questions about NA and you feel thatīs to much? I think thatīs unfair and not necessary.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  15. #15
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Jetlag is the animation studio that did the New Adventures of He-Man cartoon. Filmation is the 80's He-Man cartoon, while MYP (Mike Young Productions) is the 200X cartoon that was on Cartoon Network.
    I know about Filmation and MYP...I had zero interest in NA when it was on, so that explains that lack of knowledge. Thanks for the info.

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,861
    No interesting or useful answer this time around. We hardly learn anything consistent, these days...

  17. #17
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    The Jetlag question and answer is hopeful. I really hope that a Master Sebrian figure is on it way!
    Hopefully, give us more NA figures please but to be honest Master Sebrian is the only Jetlag character I'm really fussed about, I'd much rather have the NA toy characters (but in cartoon colours)
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior Tundra_Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Hopefully, give us more NA figures please but to be honest Master Sebrian is the only Jetlag character I'm really fussed about, I'd much rather have the NA toy characters (but in cartoon colours)
    Master Sebrian is my most wanted NA figure. Granted I want as many NA figures as I can get, but I really want Sebrian.

  19. #19
    FILMATION - Yeah! csc0709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Actually i chose both since they arenīt the same.

    One is about a JETLAG sub and the other one (which was my one) was if they had forgotten about JETLAG characters in general and one time the answer was no there wonīt be a sub and the second one got at least a maybe wait and see. I am a JETLAG/NA fan and i thought itīs time that NA gets some answers as well.

    Castle Grayskull got so many question and answers for the last few month and for once we have two questions about NA and you feel thatīs to much? I think thatīs unfair and not necessary.
    I think it is fair, given that NA is hands down the least popular faction out of the brand. Its representation is equivalent to popularity and Mattel knows that. There probably will not be a sub for Jetlag/NA because of this factor. The fact of the matter is there just simply isn't enough demand for a sub to work. Mattel knows this or we would have seen this type of sub first instead of Filmation. And yes, I still feel that both questions are one in the same. You could deduce from the answers what I have just spelled out here, and the answer to the second question from the response from the first.

  20. #20
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    I think it is fair, given that NA is hands down the least popular faction out of the brand. Its representation is equivalent to popularity and Mattel knows that. There probably will not be a sub for Jetlag/NA because of this factor. The fact of the matter is there just simply isn't enough demand for a sub to work. Mattel knows this or we would have seen this type of sub first instead of Filmation. And yes, I still feel that both questions are one in the same. You could deduce from the answers what I have just spelled out here, and the answer to the second question from the response from the first.
    Again they are not the same.

    First question was: Will there be a JETLAG/NA sub? Answer: No.

    Second Question: Is an original JETLAG character part of the new roadmap? Answer: Maybe, the chances are high.

    If you think NA can be ignored thatīs totally up to you but please be more open to those who like NA and itīs characters. Thatīs all iīm asking. And two question out of "dozens" arenīt to many, if you ask me.
    Last edited by Niki; April 6, 2013 at 06:01am.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  21. #21
    Heroic ursine warrior sailoruranus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    605
    Niki, thank you for picking my question. I thought for sure that it would be ignored.

    And for the record, I think that they have done an AMAZING job translating the NA figures for MOTUC. But seriously, this line has been going for years, we have around 100 figures, but we've only been given 3 NA figures. Unacceptable numbers in my book. Even with the two figures we're getting this year, NA is painfully underrepresented in this line, and it needs to change.

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Again they are not the same.

    First question was: Will there be a JETLAG/NA sub? Answer: No.

    Second Question: Is an original JETLAG character part of the new roadmap? Answer: Maybe, the chances are high.

    If you think NA can be ignored thatīs totally up to you but please be more open to those who like NA and itīs characters. Thatīs all iīm asking. And two question out of "dozens" arenīt to many, if you ask me.
    They're still pretty similar. The answers are definately similar. Plus, your personal preferences shouldn't factor into what gets asked.

    The answers are also pretty predictible. There could be a sub announced tomorrow. Until then it would get the same answer as #3. You could have asked about more Widgets in the line and gotten the same answer as #5.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

    DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

    My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

  23. #23
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    They're still pretty similar. The answers are definately similar. Plus, your personal preferences shouldn't factor into what gets asked.

    The answers are also pretty predictible. There could be a sub announced tomorrow. Until then it would get the same answer as #3. You could have asked about more Widgets in the line and gotten the same answer as #5.
    You are comparing characters like Master Sebrian, Crita or Drissi with the Widgets? Seriously?

    I donīt want to pick a fight but thatīs not right. The widgets are cute and strong in their own right but only had a few appearances in the show. Master Sebrian, Mara, Drissi and Crita had their own stories, they were present in many episodes and i cared for all of them and know their names.

    But if you want to ask a question about the Widget go for it or if you have another question and you think thatīs more important than others which is totally in the sight of the beholder, i won't judge you
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    You are comparing characters like Master Sebrian, Crita or Drissi with the Widgets? Seriously?

    I donīt want to pick a fight but thatīs not right. The widgets are cute and strong in their own right but only had a few appearances in the show. Master Sebrian, Mara, Drissi and Crita had their own stories, they were present in many episodes and i cared for all of them and know their names.

    But if you want to ask a question about the Widget go for it or if you have another question and you think thatīs more important than others which is totally in the sight of the beholder, i won't judge you
    I wasn't comparing the characters (though I'd personally prefer Widgets ), just saying that any question asking about a faction other than the ones we already get plenty of likely would have gotten a generic response of "We certainly hope to get to some XXX figures in time."

    I think I will ask a Widget question now that you bring it up.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

    DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

    My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •