Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 182

Thread: 2013 Eternia & Filmation "Lite" Subs Available Again from 4/15 - 4/30!

  1. #126
    Heroic Warrior jzachery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenskarr View Post
    Logical approach. Though I'm confused as to why said collectors are dropping out early. Why do so after getting King Grayskull? Surely Mantenna is a more fan demanded character. I mean, it doesn't make much sense for people to cancel their subs before getting some of the heavy hitters which will be coming out later in the year. Unless I'm missing the point. Just seems strange that's all.
    I don't think you're missing the point, I think you're nailing it on the head. I'm sure there were some cancellations, though not as many as conspiracy theorists are trying to perpetuate. King He-man's reception was tepid at best, that people think subscribers were on pins and needles waiting for him is absurd. I'd give that to Ram Man sure, and Mantenna too. It makes very little sense that a significant chunk of subbers cancelled before getting Mantenna and the long rumored Horde Troopers. When people want to find flaw with Mattel, they'll make sure they find it, and they'll force the facts into their theory because it sounds good and might be plausible. LOL
    At the end of the day, my eye is on 2014. And I think this is a good thing that will swing us in a better direction with subs next year.
    For some reason some people are under the impression that mattel doesn't want to get us figures. I know sometimes it really can seem that way, LOL, but all they're doing is trying to bring in numbers and keep the line trucking. People can speculate about dark agendas and Toyguru's personal insidious master plan all day long, but that doesn't make it true. LOL
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

  2. #127
    Court Magician Zodac Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    51
    I'm just thankful to get a shot at a Filmation sub.

  3. #128
    Evil Master of Fluffiness skullking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    535
    yeah, something happened with my card and even though I had gone online and signed up for the Filmation sub, it didn't carry over since I didn't get my new card in before the closing date. Now at least I know I can get the sub. It is weird that they're re doing the original 2013 sub as well, I hope it allows others who couldn't get in on it to enjoy it.

  4. #129
    Heroic Warrior Dual_Hares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I don't think you're missing the point, I think you're nailing it on the head. I'm sure there were some cancellations, though not as many as conspiracy theorists are trying to perpetuate. King He-man's reception was tepid at best, that people think subscribers were on pins and needles waiting for him is absurd. I'd give that to Ram Man sure, and Mantenna too. It makes very little sense that a significant chunk of subbers cancelled before getting Mantenna and the long rumored Horde Troopers. When people want to find flaw with Mattel, they'll make sure they find it, and they'll force the facts into their theory because it sounds good and might be plausible. LOL
    At the end of the day, my eye is on 2014. And I think this is a good thing that will swing us in a better direction with subs next year.
    For some reason some people are under the impression that mattel doesn't want to get us figures. I know sometimes it really can seem that way, LOL, but all they're doing is trying to bring in numbers and keep the line trucking. People can speculate about dark agendas and Toyguru's personal insidious master plan all day long, but that doesn't make it true. LOL
    King He-Man, while not as anticipated as Shadow Weaver, was pre paid and fetches a profit on the secondary market. There was no reason to cancel before this month. As a Canadian I paid $40+ for each of Fang Man and the King. I was able to sell both and break even. I won't have any such luck with Karatti and the dreadful Fighting Foe Men. I'll come out further ahead if I buy Mantenna on the secondary market. I'll be canceling in early May and I know many more like me. It's at the point where it's clear they don't want international customers.
    On Twitter @DualHares

  5. #130
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I'm still not sure what to think about all of this. If the speculation is true and collectors are dropping their subs, now that they have King He-Man, Mattel should learn to hold that exclusive figure until the 4th quarter of the year for upcoming years........
    This seems to be the general consensus.... Holding on to a sub until you receive the sub exclusive and then "canceling" your sub is pretty underhanded IMO. Even more so if you plan on selling that exclusive figure at an inflated price to other fans.

    The subscription is a contract, and should be treated as such. I hope Mattel sells all of the available subs to those who really want to collect MOTUC so that this line can continue to grow and deliver, to the fans, more awesome figures.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

  6. #131
    All Era-Warrior Barnster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Apartment 4-D
    Posts
    1,313
    It is done, I've got a sub again.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

  7. #132
    Heroic Warrior Ravenskarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Grantham, Lincolnshire UK
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Dual_Hares View Post
    King He-Man, while not as anticipated as Shadow Weaver, was pre paid and fetches a profit on the secondary market. There was no reason to cancel before this month. As a Canadian I paid $40+ for each of Fang Man and the King. I was able to sell both and break even. I won't have any such luck with Karatti and the dreadful Fighting Foe Men. I'll come out further ahead if I buy Mantenna on the secondary market. I'll be canceling in early May and I know many more like me. It's at the point where it's clear they don't want international customers.
    International customers, although having to pay much more-customs, postage, etc- is not the fault of Mattel, although I don't know why they can't have depots in Europe they could shunt parcels to. Anyway, whatever the reason, I don't believe for one second Matty doesn't want its international fan base. That would be like chopping their noses off to spite their face. There are a lot of German collectors, French collectors, and to some extent, British fans, etc who if suddenly were unable to purchase Masters of the universe Classics online would end up having to buy their figures off the secondary market...The only problem with that is, Mattel would have to stop making these toys because they'd have lost a huge chunk of their international fan base.
    Last edited by Ravenskarr; April 6, 2013 at 06:10am.

  8. #133
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    845
    I haven't counted, but it seems like a lot of people are going to sub up which makes me think having a longer open window for 2014 sub purchases would be a good idea. Also I have seen several comments from people new to the line, which makes me think that Mattel could grow the customer base if it would just try to advertise and not make it so hard to collect the line. And with GI Joe getting some good reviews (also some bad reviews, but at least attention) and news of the He-man movie becoming more frequent in the near future (at least I hope), I think there will be more opportunity for the line to grow even before a movie year. You have comics out now and talk of a movie, I don't know, it's not a lot but it's more than we've had in many years.

    So I think 6 month subs would be a way to go for next year, if you are going to move to no DOS.

    on the other hand,


    I don't know why it's considered unethical for customers to cancel their subs (thus going back on their word) when Mattel goes back on their word very frequently and people say it's just good business sense. They lure people into collecting the line with the promise that they can buy figures individually, they get people hooked on these figures, then they change the rules of the game. Now you pretty much have to sub or pay super high secondary market prices to get the figures you want.

    I know customers have signed a contract which does make a difference, but their is a difference between legal and ethical, and Mattel has all the power here. Mattel makes everything happen on their terms, with little regard to the other side of the transaction. And while that is legal, many have good reason to believe that it has been Mattel who has acted unethically over the years. If customers aren't being treated fairly and Mattel has given them only 2 options: sub or die, it's just human nature for people to look for their own way to get what they want. You get what you give.

  9. #134
    Heroic Warrior he-man121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kennoway,Scotland
    Posts
    207
    This may sound harsh but here goes anyhow:
    If the idea of the line going all sub is the way forward then why over the last two years,when DoS numbers have been reduced,is the subs struggling to sell.By buying multiple subs last year fans have set a dangerous precedent to Mattel b/c the same people might not buy as many or any subs next year depending on their employment status,the sub really has become nothing more than a blackmail tool for Mattel.
    I know that it sounds cynical but you have to realise that they are toys/collection pieces to us,but to Mattel this is purely business.If Mattel has re opened the subs then it can only mean that there is subs to be sold.They tell us every year the numbers have to be locked in for production so it can only mean there has been cancellations.
    It will be interesting to see if they open up the Grayskull sub again,with every reveal of details more and more people are thinking of cancelling and it's still 3 months from being revealed.

  10. #135
    Lord Of the Dance Gojira101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    292
    Not a fan of this at all, just like I wasn't a fan of the early access notion. It just means that DOS people like myself shouldn't even bother trying. I mean if you look at eBay as of now there are 31 Ram mans at a mark up value then there are 36 Fang mans going for double the price.

    At this point all I want is a Mantenna and that seems like its going to be a wash. Along with any other character I possibly wanted. This may not be the end of the line but I think it might be time for me to put up my hat.

    I know that some people may just say sub up and your guaranteed your figures but I really can't do it. The Matty hassle has become too much and I wish everyone else good luck though hopefully you'll get every character you want and love.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

  11. #136
    Rebel Jubilation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,423
    It's a shame they have not started the 2013 sub from June without the Fighting Foe Men and Karratti. I would have totally got it if they had done that. There's just no way I'm paying for stuff like the FFM, they were a major reason why I passed on the sub to begin with.

  12. #137
    3D Tinkerer Zodac666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    273
    If it wasnt for the FFM I would buy 2 more subs

  13. #138
    Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,195
    The main thing I get from this is Mattel wants to move towards no DOS completely, and are only doing this now so they have an argument to fall back on when that transition is complete and they have angry fans to contend with:

    "Hey, we told you not every figure would have guaranteed DOS, and we were even generous enough to give everyone a second chance to sub!"

  14. #139
    Heroic Warrior he-man121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kennoway,Scotland
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post
    The main thing I get from this is Mattel wants to move towards no DOS completely, and are only doing this now so they have an argument to fall back on when that transition is complete and they have angry fans to contend with:

    "Hey, we told you not every figure would have guaranteed DOS, and we were even generous enough to give everyone a second chance to sub!"
    But where are they finding the numbers for extra subs if the numbers were to be locked in in August,if they are opening up the subs with no cancellations then it must mean they are selling of the DoS stock.What also worries me is that with no DoS when it comes to builder packs then your gonna have to have as much subs as to how much builder packs you want,and that could put a huge strain on the subbers that can't afford to take on more than 2 or 3 subs.

  15. #140
    Court Magician Odie1Knobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Posts
    44
    This may have already been asked and I just don't want to read through the whole thread. Is this "lite" sub going to be subject to early access? It did indicate anything in the online notice. Especially with there being limited subs offered, I don't want to get my hopes up.

    Earlier this year I was a victim of inexperience. I did not know this toy line was available until this past December. I saw that I was too late for a subscription but did not get to upset because of the possibility of DOS sales. I wrung my hands with eager anticipation of Ram Man. Then I was bitterly disappointed when the early access beneficiaries cleared out the stock before I was even allowed to try to buy one. It did not help when I saw the same figure, on the same day, being sold on ebay and other places at inflated prices, which is another subject altogether. I doubt that this particular circumstance was due to a significant number of forced subscription purchases and no desire for the figure.

    The short of it is I'll try to get this lite sub on the 15th, but I'll still expect to scrape extra coin together to get Mantenna on the secondary market. Then I will sign up for a 2014 sub.
    Last edited by Odie1Knobe; April 6, 2013 at 03:19pm.

  16. #141
    Heroic Warrior No-Ah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by he-man121 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they open up the Grayskull sub again,with every reveal of details more and more people are thinking of cancelling and it's still 3 months from being revealed.
    They have hinted that Castle Grayskull will be on sale in July, but the price will then be $300. Frankly, they would be a little crazy to show it at the conventions, but tell people they can't buy it! July is still a long way from December.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Odie1Knobe View Post
    This may have already been asked and I just don't want to read through the whole thread. Is this "lite" sub going to be subject to early access? It did indicate anything in the online notice. Especially with there being limited subs offered, I don't want to get my hopes up.

    Earlier this year I was a victim of inexperience. I did not know this toy line was available until this past December. I saw that I was too late for a subscription but did not get to upset because of the possibility of DOS sales. I wrung my hands with eager anticipation of Ram Man. Then I was bitterly disappointed when the early access beneficiaries cleared out the stock before I was even allowed to try to buy one. It did not help when I saw the same figure, on the same day, being sold on ebay and other places at inflated prices, which is another subject altogether. I doubt that this particular circumstance was due to a significant number of forced subscription purchases and no desire for the figure.

    The short of it is I'll try to get this lite sub on the 15th, but I'll still expect to scrape extra coin together to get Mantenna on the secondary market. Then I will sign up for a 2014 sub.
    I got into the line in December too. I was lucky enough to get Ram Man DOS. I'm glad we can both sub finally!

    If you read the details again, they do say that we will get early access. Eternia gets you early access starting May, Filmation unlocks it for July.
    Last edited by No-Ah; April 6, 2013 at 03:29pm.

  17. #142
    Toy Guru for President! He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie1Knobe View Post
    This may have already been asked and I just don't want to read through the whole thread. Is this "lite" sub going to be subject to early access? It did indicate anything in the online notice. Especially with there being limited subs offered, I don't want to get my hopes up.

    Earlier this year I was a victim of inexperience. I did not know this toy line was available until this past December. I saw that I was too late for a subscription but did not get to upset because of the possibility of DOS sales. I wrung my hands with eager anticipation of Ram Man. Then I was bitterly disappointed when the early access beneficiaries cleared out the stock before I was even allowed to try to buy one. It did not help when I saw the same figure, on the same day, being sold on ebay and other places at inflated prices, which is another subject altogether. I doubt that this particular circumstance was due to a significant number of forced subscription purchases and no desire for the figure.

    The short of it is I'll try to get this lite sub on the 15th, but I'll still expect to scrape extra coin together to get Mantenna on the secondary market. Then I will sign up for a 2014 sub.
    Ram Man wasn't available for early access. Only re-releases are - not sub figures. Also remember early access doesn't guarantee anything anyway.....look at all of us that missed Strobo and were logged on prior to the sale. He sold out in 2 min. Or look at what happened to buzz at the hive with his early access Mechanecks. It is a nice incentive when it works properly but it wouldn't have helped you with Ram Man. I'd be willing to bet many of the ones you saw were from people that have multiple subs....there are a lot of them!

  18. #143
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,861
    I wonder if they finally decided, along with this new subscription, to improve their customer service, shipping and QC...

  19. #144
    Court Magician Odie1Knobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Ram Man wasn't available for early access. Only re-releases are - not sub figures. Also remember early access doesn't guarantee anything anyway.....look at all of us that missed Strobo and were logged on prior to the sale. He sold out in 2 min. Or look at what happened to buzz at the hive with his early access Mechanecks. It is a nice incentive when it works properly but it wouldn't have helped you with Ram Man. I'd be willing to bet many of the ones you saw were from people that have multiple subs....there are a lot of them!
    Thank you for correcting my ignorance. I did consider the multiple sub angle. The impression I have gotten is that most multiple subbers get them for the purpose of opening one and MOC display. Others may have multiple subs to have extras for customizing, which I find cooler than anything. I don't see much opportunity for Ram-man customization unless they want to make 2000X alternates. Otherwise, I feel, again I say feel, that the rest are those out to make an easy buck.

    Even with your assertion that sub figures are not available for early access, with the fast sell outs I still lose out. Hopefully, it does not sound like I'm whining. It is merely a fact of life that I have obligations that over-ride being able to monitor my computer in order to wait for sales to open.

    I really do hope that I get the opportunity to take advantage of this sub opportunity. No matter what Mattell's reason for the offer, it is a great thing. Let's just say Vegas would not give me good odds on cashing in.

  20. #145
    Heroic Warrior mac&cheesier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    325
    So if I get on now for the club eternia sub will I get fang man? What figures does it include? Also I'm so confused. They said to order fast on the filmation sub and it will be gone forever after that. Then now it reopens. So confusing. I would have waited and use my money for another item first if I knew this. I hope they reissue sorceress for gray skull. How about ram man? I'm so confused at what figures will be included in the eternia sub. anywhere to. Find this out? So 350.00 for that sub?
    Last edited by mac&cheesier; April 6, 2013 at 05:24pm.

  21. #146
    Heroic Warrior eddie3429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kensington, Melbourne
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    So if I get on now for the club eternia sub will I get fang man? What figures does it include? Also I'm so confused. They said to order fast on the filmation sub and it will be gone forever after that. Then now it reopens. So confusing. I would have waited and use my money for another item first if I knew this. I hope they reissue sorceress for gray skull. How about ram man? I'm so confused at what figures will be included in the eternia sub. anywhere to. Find this out? So 350.00 for that sub?
    no fangman, its sub "lite", you only get things from may onwards

  22. #147
    Heroic Warrior No-Ah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    So if I get on now for the club eternia sub will I get fang man? What figures does it include? Also I'm so confused. They said to order fast on the filmation sub and it will be gone forever after that. Then now it reopens. So confusing. I would have waited and use my money for another item first if I knew this. I hope they reissue sorceress for gray skull. How about ram man? I'm so confused at what figures will be included in the eternia sub. anywhere to. Find this out? So 350.00 for that sub?
    Here's all the information from Matty themselves: http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...-from-415-430/

  23. #148
    Heroic Warrior Jinxieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    So if I get on now for the club eternia sub will I get fang man? What figures does it include? Also I'm so confused. They said to order fast on the filmation sub and it will be gone forever after that. Then now it reopens. So confusing. I would have waited and use my money for another item first if I knew this. I hope they reissue sorceress for gray skull. How about ram man? I'm so confused at what figures will be included in the eternia sub. anywhere to. Find this out? So 350.00 for that sub?
    All of your questions regarding the sub and what figures you get are answered in the news section of Mattycollecter.com.

    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...430/#more-1651

    Read all about it!!!

    It has been stated MANY times that no figures after Man-E-Faces will have re-issues, customer service stock might get sold off at a later date if they have any left but no figure will go back into production. So Ram Man and Fang Man might go up again as DOS in the future if there is CS stock left, they would then be subject to early access which you can only get if you subscribe to a sub. It has also been said MANY times that The Sorceress and Fisto are completely sold out and will not go back on sale. That means no Sorceress will be released to go with Castle Grayskull. However, that does not exclude Sorceress variants being released, like the 200X Sorceress. It think it would be great if they did her as an out of sub figure to be released in November or December so people can get her around the same time as the castle.

    Edit: Looks like No-ah beat me to it. Darn kids distracting me in the middle of typing out a post!

  24. #149
    Heroic Warrior eddie3429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kensington, Melbourne
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by he-man121 View Post
    This may sound harsh but here goes anyhow:
    If the idea of the line going all sub is the way forward then why over the last two years,when DoS numbers have been reduced,is the subs struggling to sell.By buying multiple subs last year fans have set a dangerous precedent to Mattel b/c the same people might not buy as many or any subs next year depending on their employment status,the sub really has become nothing more than a blackmail tool for Mattel.
    I know that it sounds cynical but you have to realise that they are toys/collection pieces to us,but to Mattel this is purely business.If Mattel has re opened the subs then it can only mean that there is subs to be sold.They tell us every year the numbers have to be locked in for production so it can only mean there has been cancellations.
    It will be interesting to see if they open up the Grayskull sub again,with every reveal of details more and more people are thinking of cancelling and it's still 3 months from being revealed.
    Hey man, well written and thought out post in someways but i got to disagree with you.

    the folks who brought multiple subs would easily be the minority by far (the effort of those that did is appreciated but i wouldn't expect it from anyone) Mattel hasn't set any precedent at all, and Mattel would clearly see the number of people who had the multiple and know this, mattel is clearly targeting the Non Subbers this year

    I whole heartily agree with you that while they are toys to us, there product for mattel. however if you go through the posts on this board by myself and others it would be pretty hard for this reaction to be because of "Cancelations" . it dosen't add up. what looks most likely to me when i think about all the factors involved is this is DOS stock,

    1)warehouse stock is whats killing figures at the moment, not just mattel like has been talked about, hasbro had a stock holders meeting about it, anything they can move they want to move, People say the wish matty started this sub in june rather then may so the don't have to by the FFM, well think about it, why do you think matty pushed them back a month to june.. matty wants you to buy them and move there stock so the don't have another star sisters. Matty wants as little DOS stock as possible

    2) Big Rumour* for 2014 is sub only (or without it your going to have a shot at very little) Offering this sub then kills two birds with one stone then, it sets precedent for no DOS stock (despite there numbers on most of these being set ) and easing people into the idea its better to sub before the year they have no choice, and lets them move the stock to do it. fangman was not no DOS because there was no stock (though i believe he was less made then alot of characters) , i bet he turns up EA at some point, but he happened to have no DOS right before Oh wow a filmation Sub. Matty is using the Sub to play hard ball this year.

    *Rumours abound of course, but i have heard this from the reliable folks, and i haven't seen anything matty has said or done these last few months to disprove it, in fact if anything they are making me more certain that the thing that will truly be "light" will be DOS in 2014

  25. #150
    Toy Guru for President! He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie1Knobe View Post
    Thank you for correcting my ignorance. I did consider the multiple sub angle. The impression I have gotten is that most multiple subbers get them for the purpose of opening one and MOC display. Others may have multiple subs to have extras for customizing, which I find cooler than anything. I don't see much opportunity for Ram-man customization unless they want to make 2000X alternates. Otherwise, I feel, again I say feel, that the rest are those out to make an easy buck.

    Even with your assertion that sub figures are not available for early access, with the fast sell outs I still lose out. Hopefully, it does not sound like I'm whining. It is merely a fact of life that I have obligations that over-ride being able to monitor my computer in order to wait for sales to open.

    I really do hope that I get the opportunity to take advantage of this sub opportunity. No matter what Mattell's reason for the offer, it is a great thing. Let's just say Vegas would not give me good odds on cashing in.
    Doesn't sound like whining at all.....it's why I subbed this year. Less hassle and easier to sell off the ones I don't want than it is to try and get the ones I do! As far as multiple subs, there are a lot of resellers and people that bought just for the sake of the line last year (like yodafreakmaster with his match drive that landed him 33 subs or people like MOTUManiac that bought numerous for the sake of the line.) Those are the type of subbers I relied on last year for my figures and I'm very greatful they did! I had contemplated a second sub myself but decided if I want multiples of anyone, I'll support those guys. Glad you have a chance to sub up though!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •