Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite pro wrestler?

Heroic Warrior sportsandstuff777's Avatar

Who's your favorite pro wrestler?

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/inde...s_your_fa.html

In honor of Wrestlemania I found this poll pretty interesting to see Ultimate Warrior 1st place with Hogan and the Rock trailing for 2nd and 3rd place

I personally voted for Hulk Hogan
    Check out my auctions for Thundercats, MOTU,Transformers, Gi-Joe and WWE!♫

http://tinyurl.com/7cadj6b

Visit my Blog at http://2coolghouls.blogspot.com/

I haven't been into wrestling in ages, but as a kid, my favorite was the Ultimate Warrior.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

HD figures on youtube
    Mine was Ricky Steamboat.

I stopped following wrestling in about 95 but my favourite was always Bret Heart. I still have a soft spot/nostalgia for the late 80's and early 90's era of wrestling and watch stuff on youtube regularly
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

The Rock is my favourite.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Steve Bordon
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

My favorite was the Bushwackers!

Heroic Warrior
    I think Rowdy Piper revolutionized the wrestling promo. He is still up there as one of the best talkers ever.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    That's tough. As a kid I would definitely say the Ultimate Warrior was my favorite. But during my college years I really got into WCW's nWo with The Outsiders and Buff Bagwell being the standouts for me. After that era ended, I liked watching The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in WWF and Rob Van Dam and Tajiri in ECW.

So favorite wrestler...I'll say Ultimate Warrior.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-at-Arms View Post
    I think Rowdy Piper revolutionized the wrestling promo. He is still up there as one of the best talkers ever.
    ^^ THIS. Rowdy Piper can outtalk just about anyone in addition to his promo skills. While I have enjoyed watching The Rock and Stone Cold insult opponents at least part of of their intimidation was due to their ability to just beat the snot out of whoever they were berating.

With Piper, he would just get up in anyones face and his enjoyment was the best part of seeing him interview a rival, or talking to Mean Gene.

It's hard to have a dedicated all-time fav, I have a rotating group of favorites and Rowdy Roddy Piper is in my top 5 with Macho Man. I miss the old WCCW wrestlers- WWE sure raided that company on it's way down. Rick Rude was like Piper and Macho a good wrestler with a good shtick and mic skills/presence.
    Looking to buy or trade sealed M.U.S.C.L.E. 4-Packs. I can PM you pictures if you'd like to trade.

There's a girl in the garden.
    What?
    In the garden, there is a girl!

Heroic Warrior
    The Nature Boy Ric Flair.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Short Sleeve Sampson
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Tough question, because some wrestlers who were my favorites, I only liked them at a certain timespan or during a particular gimmick.

Going to have to go with my first favorite, from his WWF glory years, Hulk Hogan. I dressed as Hulk for Halloween one year, played "Real American" until my cassette twisted, and was a Hulkamaniac all the way. Sad to see what has happened to him since. He hasn't been the same since the mid-90's. I guess that's what fame, fortune, and steroids will do to ya.

The Junk Yard Dog, Ravishing Rick Rude, The Honkey Tonk Man, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Bret "the Hitman" Hart, Stonecold Steve Austin, the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, William Regal, and Chris Jericho round out the rest for me.

All time? Have to go with Hulk Hogan. Sure these days he gets criticized for ego, and in his hey day older fans criticized
    the fact he didn't have a ton of technical moves (Ignoring the fact other "Superhero faces" didn't either, and ignoring his
    Japanese run where he did use more technical holds) but he was one of the first guys who could use the crowd to get over
    by making them feel like part of the show. A tool that all of the modern legends would also learn to use.
    He was one of the best guys on the mic. "Whatcha gonna do brother?" is one of the most iconic catchphrases along with
    Ric Flair's "Woooooooo" or "To be the man" bits. And for as much heat as he got over the years for a disability to get
    along with some of the up, and comers the guy did put over a lot of guys in his last WWE run. Kurt Angle, Edge, Triple H,
    Chris Jericho, hell, even Hornswoggle benefited from a Hulkamania run in.
    And while TNA isn't really a great show, you can't really say it's the "Hogan show" everyone feared it would become.
    Could they stand to scale him back? Sure, once this biker gang shield/nwo/dx/evolution/corporation/4 horsemen/invasion angle
    is over they probably should. But the guy got me stoked about wrestling when I was a kid, I grew to enjoy other performers
    because of him, and a lot of other favorites wouldn't have gotten into wrestling had they not been Hulkamaniacs in the 80's.

Out of the current up, and comers I would have to say I really like Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, and The Prime Time players.
    These guys draw from a lot of classic wrestling heels, and they know how to really make their gimmicks work for themselves.

In the upper tier of guys I enjoy Punk, Jericho is as fun to watch as ever, Sheamus has come into his own, and I really hope R-Truth
    gets a bigger push after WrestleMania.
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Heroic Warrior
    My top ten all-time would be:

1. Hulk Hogan
    2. John Cena
    3. Kerry Von Erich
    4. Ric Flair
    5. Triple H
    6. Ricky Steamboat
    7. Randy Savage
    8. Sting
    9. Bret Hart
    10. Kurt Angle
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

Hulk of course! John Cena was still milking while the Hulkster was giving epic shows!
    Μπιστ Μαν, ανόητε τριχομούρη!

Triple H because he's the game Seriously, watching him in the late 90's/early 00's made me want to get off the couch and start lifting weights. I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I still lift.

Mine was always Brutus the Barber Beefcake. I really dug the era when him and Hulk Hogan were teamed up.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Ultimate Warrior.

I've always loved barbarians and fantasy. His whole pumped-up gimmick of running to the ring was awesome! His interviews are hilarious!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I was always a Hercules Hernandez guy. He was so cool to me for some reason. Actually saw him live on the same card as Jim the Anvil and Andre in Louisville in the 80s.
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    So hard to choose...

The Nature Boy Ric Flair! Woooooooooooo

But....the Undertaker ios awesome too. I LOVE his entrance.

Favorite Diva... the Bella Twins
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Steve Bordon
    I also love Sting. My all time favorite has to be the Road Warriors.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaoh View Post
    I also love Sting. My all time favorite has to be the Road Warriors.
    I was actually waiting for someone to ask who he was.

I just left a tna house show in west bury ny.... Main event was sting and hardy vs the Dudley's .
    Awesome house show....
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

The 1980's and wrestling (or should i say WWF) is my favourite period of all time and Hulk was the man. Looking back though, i enjoy watching them on YouTube sometimes and reliving those old matches ~ and not just Hulk's either!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor