Thread: My Teela Redesign

My Teela Redesign

so the latest redesign challenge is up and it is Teela. Now I just happened to do a redesign of Teela about a month or so ago that I never got round to posting on the org and this challenge has made me think that perhaps I should.

Oh and the reason I am putting it in a new thread or not the redesign challenge is simply that I decided to not enter any more of those

Still here is my redesign

Ok I have entered it
    Last edited by wolfsfang; April 7, 2013 at 01:13pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I think you should enter the challenge, especially if you are proud of your work.

I like your style and this Teela proofs it again. You tend to make the characters younger and give them an almost knight-like vibe. Itīs refreshing and fun.

But i wonīt push you, i just wanted to let you know!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I'd vote for you Wolf! Good job

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    very cool. thats the wolfy i know. the one that redesigns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I think you should enter the challenge, especially if you are proud of your work.

I like your style and this Teela proofs it again. You tend to make the characters younger and give them an almost knight-like vibe. Itīs refreshing and fun.

But i wonīt push you, i just wanted to let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I'd vote for you Wolf! Good job
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    very cool. thats the wolfy i know. the one that redesigns!!!

thanks a lot. My view is if you are going to run around with swords and stuff you want to be a bit more armored then you would be with what a lot of characters in MOTU tend to wear. So with Teela I wanted to keep her simple looking (hence the lack of detailing), elegant and yet still look like she is ready to kick some ass. I also tried to keep most of the same colors from her original look just so she is recognizable as Teela, in fact you could almost say this is more an alternate costume for her then a total redesign of the character
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Makes sense! You're right....running around in a metal bikini probably isn't the best strategy to protect you from swords and lasers.....just saying....