Thread: Some Custom figures that i wanted to do.

Hybrid View

Some Custom figures that i wanted to do.

Some Figures i wanted to do since i See the Great ideas and custom from Some Other Org members.

First One is Blizzlor ( Master-English Concept) the cool Blizzard grizzlor yeti dude. i Love ihm

The Second One i made Straight after blizzlor. I saw a cool sniper Custom. So i made Sni-Furr:

The Third One Is a skelkon/ Skeleton warrior ( thanks to He-mikes Concept and his incredible Skeleton Army.) Good old Duncan will never Rest in Peace. Here is the Death at Arms.

He Lacks a little in articulation. He has no ellbow- and knee joins. I have no idea how to do that yet. Maybe i try this another Time.

If i do other customs in the Future based on Other concepts from
    Org i think i will use this Thread again. I would really Love to do a TechTrak. One of the cooles customs i've Seen. Until then thank you guys for the Inspiration.

I love the colors on these. The tarnished metals and green fur are superb. The trick to full articulation is using joints from star wars figures. I'm curious now to see the green imp in the last picture.
    At this time, I'm not taking commissions or selling any of my customs. Sorry everyone, I'm just a tease.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    wow, they're all awesome!

totally love the nod to blanka's color scheme for sni-furr.

Thank you. Star wars , very clever. Thanks for the Tip I only just collecting motu toys. And don't Know much about Other toylines. So i haven't much ressources to do something like that. but in this Case i'm Fine. Just for my personal Collection . Had enough Trouble to live them waist articulation

Oh the Green gargoyle is the Little friend of the second Skeleton warrior. First i wanted to Do a Whole Army too. But in Germany the Skeleton warriors are really hard to find. And the Shopping costs from the US are a nightmare. So i stay with These two.

cool. I like the skeleton warrior alot. The green guy reminds me of Trolls.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

love your paint apps!